• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swimmer eaten by large Tiger Shark in Egypt. This is bad.

Look up dive boat Conception, everyone sleeping below deck died, cattle boats are dangerous but the vast number of trips workout just fine.

Cattle boats were mentioned in the Sharmel-Sheik (also Red Sea, Egypt) shark attacks (2010); one had apparently dumped a couple carcasses just as it was passing by the coast right before that week of attacks.

Oh the irony................................ You and your shitbag family flee Russia so you can avoid the draft and military service. While you are living it up in Egypt and ignoring the 250,000 fellow Russians who have died in combat you get EATEN by a Tiger shark 25 yards from shore. Not one single one of your gutless friends or your girlfriend lift a finger to save you, instead they film you being devoured by the shark and use it to pump up their numbers on Twitter.

What a sad way to die, turned into shark turds and with millions of "sad face" emoji to remember your suffering.
was it a Ukrainian Tiger Shark? ;)

I do not see any blood?There should be some no?
I see some initially. I'm sure there was plenty in the kill site.

At least there wasn't the usual flock of seagulls that instantaneously appear out of nowhere whenever a Great White kills a seal or when a swimmer was killed in Australia.

When a human is attacked by a Great White he or she is immediately demoted to scavenger bird food.

Remember the next time you're at the coast feeding those fuckers hamburger buns that they'd eat your body parts if a shark was attacking you.

I see some initially. I'm sure there was plenty in the kill site.

At least there wasn't the usual flock of seagulls that instantaneously appear out of nowhere whenever a Great White kills a seal or when a swimmer was killed in Australia.

When a human is attacked by a Great White he or she is immediately demoted to scavenger bird food.

Remember the next time you're at the coast feeding those fuckers hamburger buns that they'd eat your body parts if a shark was attacking you.
Seagulls are basically rats with wings.

Reactions: geek65
What yall think about the squid caught on the oil rig cam?

lf6lqxewu3c51.jpg

Thats a mfckn alien come to enslave humanity dude. Other-worldly shit..
Yes, that picture is 100% real. They're massive SOB's.

• Wow
Reactions: geek65 and MJF
What yall think about the squid caught on the oil rig cam?

lf6lqxewu3c51.jpg

Thats a mfckn alien come to enslave humanity dude. Other-worldly shit..
Yes, that picture is 100% real. They're massive SOB's.
Let him come at me bro on dry land. My square point shovel and I are waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I did a night dive in Bonaire. A group of large Tarpon started following us, these babies were a good 5-6 foot long. Any reef fish you shone your dive light on was instantly attacked and eaten by the tarpon. It was awsesome, I dubbed my dive light the laser of death lulz.
Wife and I were doing a night dive there at Windsock. The tarpon are almost as long as my wife and when they started to bump into us, it was game over for her!

Reactions: Im2bent

That rod I grabbed off the bottom was literally a few hundred yards east of this pier, which is in the background of the picture.

Just an FYI. They are there, they just really are not interested in eating you.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote