• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

TAB gear sling bicep loop comes loose.

Dezelrig

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Arvada, Colorado
Is there something simple I can do make the plastic buckle not slide?

Is there some sort of quick release keeper I can add into the webbing?

I don't want sacrifice the adjustability of that section of the sling, so sewing the buckle in place isn't an option.

I also don't feel like buying a new FTW sling just yet.

Yes, it's bone simple, just use a slip over keeper like the old Turner sling. Then it wedges in and holds it.

I believe Tony will be offering this as he has created a keeper to keep it from moving, it's easily upgradeable and really simple.

But you can fix it in any number of ways for about 50 cents, velcro, rubber band, etc.

10380490_755131204510405_6306196249132633021_o.jpg

Hi Dezelrig,

I've got a fix for the sling that we've been working on that is an easy fix and doesn't slow down the tightening or loosening of the arm loop at all.

When you tighten it up on the arm the buckle cams down on the webbing loop and prevents the loop from loosening up at all.

I'll be making a separate post to talk about this and we'll be sending this fix out to our customers for free.

If you'll email me your mailing address to [email protected] and color needed we'll get you one in the mail.

Thanks a lot for your business, we appreciate it.

Tony

After seeing this Im glad I chose to buy one of their shooting mats last week.