• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Anyone still waiting for the action or all they all shipped out?

After getting in touch with Glen and confirming the serial number sent to my FFL, was able to complete the transfer and sent it to Mike.

Received confirmation that my action was delivered to TacOps (front desk?) on Tuesday 04 APR at 0956, proof of delivery-received by Melissa.

I got mine Friday. Had to almost fight my dealer because my name wasn’t on anything. Just TacOps info. Got the action regardless and off to CA. Actions came in a nice box this time though. Had a whole 30 minutes to hold it from going to the dealer to FedEx.

Looks like it arrived a day earlier than expected:

Delivered.jpg

Let the magic begin!

I think I may have been one of the last receivers to make it in. Hopefully they are all in and Mike can get this started.

Ok Gents all the actions are now in the oven baking with some cookies 🤓 I am missing 1 but not a big deal as he's overseas and will probably have it to me soon... Hurry up Dave, you're killing me :ROFLMAO:

Mike R.

I had issues with my action from surgeon as well. I didn't get one of these collab rifles, just a regular offering. I think from when Mike ordered it and was having it sent to me, it took 6 weeks maybe?, with a couple calls to Mike and Glenn to get it all sorted out.

What glass are you considering for this build? Looking at the S&B 6-36. Thoughts?

More mag than you really need for a .308 though isn’t it? I have a Theta 525P I’ll use.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Burris XTR Pro with Horus TREMOR5. Hopefully environmental conditions won't hinder these old eyes from being able to use the higher magnifications.

Talked with Mike recently and he is starting on blueprinting the actions and getting the barrels ready. The stocks should be shipping from McMillan to Mr Cross in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks….LOL

To answer your question, there has been a few group buys on TacOps drag bags.

Not sure if there are any currently going on. I believe those are coordinated in the P/X portion of the site.

I'm assuming a new build from Mike does not come with the drag bag, that correct? If so I need to order one.

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Talked with Mike recently and he is starting on blueprinting the actions and getting the barrels ready. The stocks should be shipping from McMillan to Mr Cross in the next 2 weeks.
Mine is Shipping next week, it’s not a collaboration though, it’s a Tac-Ops Unit 51 , I will post pictures when I get it on Tac-Ops Rifle Owners page on Facebook

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Mine is Shipping next week, it’s not a collaboration though, it’s a Tac-Ops Unit 51 , I will post pictures when I get it on Tac-Ops Rifle Owners page on Facebook
What is a Unit 51? Never heard of that one.

It’s a X-Ray 51 but in a Terry Cross Stock, so it was named Unit 51 because it’s a full Tac Ops Build
I know what you are talking about, but no this thread is something different