• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Ok gentlemen, I need every one of you to call me this week we are getting close and wanted to see who wants what engraved on your platform? I also need to go over a few other little things so hurry up and call lol

Before a few of you ask because I know you will LOL I would guess these will be back from Birdsong the end of October or the middle of November. I'm trying to have these finished and in your hands before Thanksgiving...

Mike R.

Awesome! That will definitely be something to be thankful for!!!!

Just a respectful heads up Ninja's rifles are moving along nicely...
Probably going to Birdsong soon...
I'm hoping before Thanksgiving I can ship them all out...
And on that note...
Remember if the pilgrims had shot bobcats instead of turkeys We'd be eating pussy for Thanksgiving lol

Mike R.

Little Update Gentlemen...

If you see the last four serial numbers that belong to you, please call me in 10 days from this post for final payment. If you don't see your numbers, they will be posted shortly and no need to call until I post. We are extremely busy, and we are doing our best to bang these KM-OPS 51's out of the shop...
0179 ( LH )

Terry and I thank you all in advance...

Mike R.

ā€¦.ummm

Did everyone write down their action number?

I have no f-ing clue lol

Iā€™ll call in 10 days and pay anyway, all the same money just a few days or weeks apart, no diff to me

Little Update Gentlemen...

If you see the last four serial numbers that belong to you, please call me in 10 days from this post for final payment. If you don't see your numbers, they will be posted shortly and no need to call until I post. We are extremely busy, and we are doing our best to bang these KM-OPS 51's out of the shop...
0179 ( LH )

Terry and I thank you all in advance...

Mike R.
It figures that I am the 2nd LH that you did, not the first....story of my life

Last edited:
It figures that I am the 2nd LH that you did not the first....story of my life
Patience @Nik H, patience. It'll be worth the wait, trust me. Let's just hope we don't get a blizzard the day after you receive it.

Reactions: Nik H
It figures that I am the 2nd LH that you did, not the first....story of my life
Your always getting jacked Nick šŸ˜†
I'm sorry, I'll send you the big Mike Robinson blow-up doll to bring to the range and take your frustrations out on šŸ˜†

Mike R.

Your always getting jacked Nick šŸ˜†
I'm sorry, I'll send you the big Mike Robinson blow-up doll to bring to the range and take your frustrations out on šŸ˜†

Mike R.
Even half Sicilians have no frustrations, Mike...LOL. No blow-up doll is needed.

Looking forward to getting the rifle. I have to compare it to both my AIs in 308 :cool:

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Spoke to Birdsong this morning all of the above platforms are getting a hot bath and getting ready to get sprayed my Ninja's

Thought you'd like to know

Mike R.
Question..did you choose your colors by look/concealment or are those colors the most durable?

Thanks

Most excellent!

Still thinking Thanksgiving? Or Christmas at this point?

Iā€™m cool either way! Just wondering?

Post cool manufacturing pix if you would? Always cool to see and a part of the riflesā€™ history!

Looking forward to this very much!!!!

Sirhr

Most excellent!

Still thinking Thanksgiving? Or Christmas at this point?

Iā€™m cool either way! Just wondering?

Post cool manufacturing pix if you would? Always cool to see and a part of the riflesā€™ history!

Looking forward to this very much!!!!

Sirhr
Are you one of these my Ninja ?

0179 ( LH )

If so, probably by TG if not a few days after it just depends on a few factors... It is possible these could be ready by 12-5 but a good guess would be in about 10 to 18 days...

Mike R.

Ok, second batch of platforms leaving for Birdsong by Friday if not Monday my Ninja's :) Everyone is getting a Trigger Tech Diamond trigger but there were one or two of you that wanted a TT two stage correct me if I'm wrong ? If so please pm here or call me so we can make sure your GTG...

I thank you in advance

Mike R.

Since I donā€™t know my number lol.

Im just going to call Monday

Ok, slight delay on the following serial numbers Ninja's

Probably going to Birdsong in 10 to 14 maybe sooner , I'll post when they leave...

Mike R.

Is Frank paying for mine...that is awful nice of him
I spoke with him today and he said he's paying everyone's balance off in full :ROFLMAO: Yeah right lol

Had you for a second ;)

Mike R.

Reactions: Nik H
Mike,

Sent a PM earlier, finally back again.

What are we calling for?
Ok gentlemen, I need every one of you to call me this week we are getting close and wanted to see who wants what engraved on your platform? I also need to go over a few other little things so hurry up and call lol

Before a few of you ask because I know you will LOL I would guess these will be back from Birdsong the end of October or the middle of November. I'm trying to have these finished and in your hands before Thanksgiving...

Mike R.
I was going to call last week but I just got too busy at work and it slipped my mind

X-Ray 51 on the Fed Ex Truck inbound to Barlett TN to an awesome Tac Ops Ninja that never blew my phone up, did you hear that Johnny Fugazi ? lol

Mike R.