• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Anyone had comms about a possible delivery before Christmas?

Any updates?

Knowing the firearms industry is a mess around the holidays…suppliers just stop answering the phone

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Happy new year all

…Hate to be the one but

I have a 3 day class middle of feb

Do we think the rifles will be in our hands by then?

Starting to get my shit squared away for the class.

Thanks

I'm sure MikeR will chime in when he has updated info, however if it was me and I had a mid-Feb class coming up I'd prep a rifle I already have in hand. More time for prep is preferred to going in with a new platform that you've had little time to become familiar with.

I'm sure MikeR will chime in when he has updated info, however if it was me and I had a mid-Feb class coming up I'd prep a rifle I already have in hand. More time for prep is preferred to going in with a new platform that you've had little time to become familiar with.
Was thinking the same but what a good way to see how a tac ops really shoots

Local ranges are 200 max so I only get to shoot distance once in a blue moon

Sorry for the delay gents a few things were out of my control but Bidrsong just landed a few days ago here back at BH HQ...
If anyone hasn't paid the final payment, please call me on my covert number or pm me here.

Everything is looking beautiful thus far...

Thank you for understanding

Mike R.

Got a little something today, waiting for mine😈
IMG_8394.jpeg

ANYONE THAT HASN'T ALREADY PAID IN FULL PLEASE PM ME ASAP AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER...

Thank You

Mike R.

It’s hard for me to say and put out there, but my circumstances have changed since the initial group buy. If anyone here missed out on one of these rifles and is interested in a correctly right-handed example, please reach out to me.