• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Lima 63--- New Pics up!!!!!!!

Re: Tac Ops Lima 63 Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a few threads on here that show how to texture it yourself, then you won't have to wait as long, but then you'd have black and not the camo... </div></div>
Im not quite decided on texture yet, but if I get it done, Ill get it done by Mike, he doesn't just texture, he paints the stock, and also installs a rail that allows you to slide your bipod along the length of the rail.

what bipod are you getting? Just a harris?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what bipod are you getting? Just a harris?
</div></div>
Harris for now, Im thinking about an atlas v8 in the future...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Very nice <span style="font-style: italic">Savage110</span> (pun intended) - even minus <span style="font-style: italic">the beautiful Green-T & Black-T</span> combination. Congratulations on your new Lima 63!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tac Ops X-Ray 51 in "<span style="font-style: italic">Tac Ops OD</span>" Green-T & Black-T w/Mark 4 Highs, Tac Ops Two-Piece 40 MOA base, and PMII 5-25X + USO ARD:</span>
X-Ray51CBwODRingsRS45Angle28x6.jpg

Keith </div></div>

Keith, thanks for the kind words, if your ever in Arizona with the xray, give me a shout, I would love to check out the xray platform, and your rifle looks amazing BTW.