• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Deposit sent to Mike today for an X-Ray 51. If anyone is seriously thinking about ordering a Tac Ops rifle, in the name of all that is good, please don't think as much and as long as I did. Call Mike, listen to what he says then do it.

Mike, thanks for your expertise, professionalism and patience.

Scott

Last edited:
Deposit sent to Mike today for an X-Ray 51. If anyone is seriously thinking about ordering a Tac Ops rifle, in the name of all that is good, please don't think as much and as long as I did. Call Mike, listen to what he says then do it.

Mike, thanks for expertise, professionalism and patience.

Scott
Agreed, i was gonna go with 300 PRC and im glad i was talked out of it before I sent the check and stuck to the tried and true Xray 66 configuration. Cant wait!

Probably will end up picking up the suppressor too.

Mike, thanks for your expertise, professionalism and patience.

Scott
I sent Mike a lengthy PM and when we spoke I laid out all these ideas. Mike came back with - “You should do a Delta-51 and let me do it my way.” I thought about it for a couple seconds and concluded that as Mike was probably right - the man’s been doing this since I was a lad and his reputation and expertise are the reason I called him in the first place.

I sent Mike a lengthy PM and when we spoke I laid out all these ideas. Mike came back with - “You should do a Delta-51 and let me do it my way.” I thought about it for a couple seconds and concluded that as Mike was probably right - the man’s been doing this since I was a lad and his reputation and expertise are the reason I called him in the first place.
I did a very similar thing, told Mike what I had in mind and he said, "No you don't want that, this will work much better for what you want to do"... after a great discussion I'm going to end up with a much better rifle!
I encourage anyone on the fence about ordering one of these rifles to reach out to Mike and get one ordered, you won't be disappointed, and I'm sure he won't be making these things forever!
DW

Last edited:
I selected this X-Ray 51 photo from this thread to remind me of what's coming. I smile every time I look at it.

F8C0F353-CDD8-4F7C-B170-50D82152A84D_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
02F9AE69-FB3E-4E03-88CE-3654575C6858.jpeg

3 shot 1 hole group! Shot it today off a Harris bipod prone @ 110yds. Mike R. builds an outstanding work of art that some people call a rifle. Believe me it’s much more than that! Mike R. was the first one to call, congratulate me and to share the moment!

Lol I got ya. Haha. Thanks for taking the time to talk and help out again.
That def. wasn't directed towards you my Ninja that was to Low Light for sending me those 3 chassis that I mailed back lmfao. He knows I'm not a fan to build on them :ROFLMAO:

Mike R.

• Haha
Reactions: clonebuilder
That def. wasn't directed towards you my Ninja that was to Low Light for sending me those 3 chassis that I mailed back lmfao. He knows I'm not a fan to build on them :ROFLMAO:

Mike R.

Im feeling a certain group of goofballs famous for bombarding people might have some fun with this….

Ask Frank about the gifts he received last year! 🤣

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Tac 70 leaving Monday with a Tac Ops 338 Titanium Can form 3 Got the ATF Green Light :)

Mike R.

Reactions: bbpatriot
Delta-51 in 6.5creedmoor arrived today!!! So glad I scooped this thing up in the PX. What a beauty, thanks again @EazyID!

Also thanks @MikeRTacOps for taking the time to talk and checking in to talk about the rifle even though I’m not the OG owner! Sorry I missed your call earlier, still trying to knock down this erection by fondling it.

Hitting the range next week!
A531A045-BDD3-4E27-AAAE-3786FF9E5529.jpeg

Attachments

• 7797EDE4-E6E6-4F49-B5E9-9B18464A81CB.jpeg
    7797EDE4-E6E6-4F49-B5E9-9B18464A81CB.jpeg
    650.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 7C800C2E-59EB-484E-BDED-B04FF98869ED.jpeg
    7C800C2E-59EB-484E-BDED-B04FF98869ED.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 150
lso thanks @MikeRTacOps for taking the time to talk and checking in to talk about the rifle even though I’m not the OG owner! Sorry I missed your call earlier, still trying to knock down this erection by fondling it.
Thank you for the kind words and your most welcome anytime :)

Mike R.

Two Delta 51's left to NM and two Tango 51's on the way to Chi Town. I just left Santa Claus work shop we did a few shots because its cocktail hour and he's a big Tac Ops fan I couldn't say no lol. He assured me they will make it on the sleigh tonight and that he didn't want to wake up with Rudolph's head in his bed tomorrow morning ;) I told him to chill it was all good LOL

Mike R.

@MikeRTacOps would you build on a Foundation Centurion or KMW sentinel stock?

I have short fingers.
I'd build you a Howitzer with a Tac Ops Can if you had the money ;) Of course, I'll be building a platform soon on a KMW stock as soon as Terry sends it to me...
PM me your number and let me know the window of Op to contact you...

Mike R.

Reactions: Wyfox and kthomas
I'd build you a Howitzer with a Tac Ops Can if you had the money ;) Of course, I'll be building a platform soon on a KMW stock as soon as Terry sends it to me...
PM me your number and let me know the window of Op to contact you...

Mike R.

I think a TacOps would look at home in the new KMW Zealot chassis :cool:

If I had the funds, I would totally try to convince you to build me an x-ray in one of those...

I think a TacOps would look at home in the new KMW Zealot chassis :cool:

If I had the funds, I would totally try to convince you to build me an x-ray in one of those...
I'd be happy to work something nice out with you my Ninja pm me it's Christmas time I'm in a good mood 😊 lol

Mike

Reactions: clonebuilder
My wife told me to pick out a scope for my in coming Delta 51 in .308...
I'm thinking a Steiner M7Xi 2.9-20 MSR2 reticle, maybe the new Zeiss LRP in 3-18???
What optics are you guys running?
DW
S&B PM II on the X-ray 66 and Tac 70, S&B Ultra Short on the Delta 51, and a Tangent Theta on the Tango 51.

Reactions: deltawiskey
S&B PMII 5-25 on the Lima and X-ray, S&B 3-20 ultra short on the Delta

Took my X-Ray 51 out today.. I think it's the 3rd time shooting it.
Tried a new loading from Thanksgiving with it.

SMK 168, 41 grains Reloder 15
New Winchester Brass, WLR Primers

Just a generic load to have fun and use up some old powder I had laying around.

200 Yards, crappy table and off a Harris Bipod!

20220102_150553.jpg

20220102_183544.jpg

20220102_183554.jpg

Always good to see some actual groups. Thank you for posting and good shooting.

Reactions: BuLLet
Have you seen any issues with the FGMM 175gr smk?
I shot three boxes through my tikka, and one of the tree boxes had two rounds that could not be chambered, due to the bullets being to big.