• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

My lucky day! Got to pick up my can, and "only" a 13 month wait!
Now...what to shoot it on first, the 300WM or 308 :cool:

TAC OPSES.jpg

Broski, two shoulders, two hands, two bipods… I don’t see the problem here… shoot both! If you’re taking votes, I wanna see that—66 do work ;-).
As you wish! The X-Ray 66 is a force to be reckoned with for sure... and now it is hearing safe!
This is a .1" group using some Winchester Deer season...I guess I'm ready for deer season :cool:
.1 300WM.jpg

300WM range.jpg

Reactions: Bakwa
Did some shooting today ( pic of the rifle was from another time, today I shot prone.)

Smallest to biggest - .148 - .20 - .24 factory Hornady 140 match ammo prone off a Harris and a squeeze bag.

FF81ACB0-C968-49C3-AA90-C2416EF94C91.jpeg
23EA92D3-DC1E-4839-94F9-27F819CC063A.jpeg
616EE159-9426-44DA-94FF-FDDB2B72D892.jpeg

Last edited:
does anyone know about a possible adaptor for the anschutz rail to have a flush cup? maybe there is a short piece of pic rail that has a built in flush cup?

maybe i need to use the AFAR screw adaptors with this?

does anyone know about a possible adaptor for the anschutz rail to have a flush cup? maybe there is a short piece of pic rail that has a built in flush cup?

maybe i need to use the AFAR screw adaptors with this?

I'm using the BT17 4" rail with flush cup on my Delta 51 for a sling. If your running a Harris type bipod with a knob for cant, the 4" will give you better clearance with the flush cup attachment on a sling.

Attachments

• IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: kthomas
I'm using the BT17 4" rail with flush cup on my Delta 51 for a sling. If your running a Harris type bipod with a knob for cant, the 4" will give you better clearance with the flush cup attachment on a sling.

yeah, thats what i am envisioning. im running an Atlas bipod. but i wasnt going to drill into the front of the stock but oh well, looks like it works very well.

Reactions: Scampo
Anyone here running/ have recs for clip on night vision ... or have a vendor you've had good experience with? Hunting application (white tail/ hog application) between 150 and 300m ... It will be go on X-ray MF + SB mike is building (will be for my old man)

I have zero experience with NV ... but rifle will have the rail, so thinking might as well put it to good use ... any info/recs very much appreciated

Reactions: Eliteuas
Anyone here running/ have recs for clip on night vision ... or have a vendor you've had good experience with? Hunting application (white tail/ hog application) between 150 and 300m ... It will be go on X-ray MF + SB mike is building (will be for my old man)

I have zero experience with NV ... but rifle will have the rail, so thinking might as well put it to good use ... any info/recs very much appreciated
Give me a call my ninja...

Mike R.

I'm going to have to use bigger dots than the half inch ones.
After my second shot it's pulling the dot through the paper and I don't have an aiming point anymore.

Those who didn’t get the suppressor with your tac ops, do you regret it? Or did you order it afterwards?

I'm going to have to use bigger dots than the half inch ones.
After my second shot it's pulling the dot through the paper and I don't have an aiming point anymore.
You have to go <gasp> bench rest style and offset POA and POI ;-). Otherwise, you're just aiming at the hole(s).

Those who didn’t get the suppressor with your tac ops, do you regret it? Or did you order it afterwards?
I had timing and travel issues. Will be ordering mine in the near future.

• Wow
Reactions: JakeM
Everything is coming together... saw my dad tonight and he's got zero clue what's coming... he's going to be sniping river otters from his porch at midnight this time next yeat
This time next year? Why so far?

Reactions: crispy
conservative estimate hopefully, but factoring NFA suppressor wait times
Ah. Yeah, Mike told me 6 month wait when I placed my order last week. Idk about the suppressor, I guess it ships at the same time? I expect it to sit at my SOT for a while though. I'm going to have to get on them this time to hurry it up though. I signed my stuff for my AEM5 17Aug, certified the form4 25Oct. Idk why they sat on it for 2 months...

Just curious what you may have decided on for NV?
I've been toying with the idea of a clip-on for the TT on my Delta...
DW

Just curious what you may have decided on for NV?
I've been toying with the idea of a clip-on for the TT on my Delta...
DW

Absolutely. Felipe at Elite UAS helped me out and got me a barely used PVS-22 for about half the cost the new ones go for online -- and he secured a KIJI IR Illuminator. Because it is/was first time buying NV for me, I needed some extra coaching -- and glad I reached out to Felipe

Had a great conversation with Mike and got on the books for a Delta 51 as a little bday present to myself. Can't wait to join the club! Now to figure out what to scope it with.. Gonna be an 18" Delta 51, Carbon fiber stock to save a little weight.

I went with 20", might have followed a similar thought process. I topped mine with a March FX 4.5-28x56. If you're saving weight, that's a positively svelte option at 29 ounces or so. My Delta-51 came in ready to shoot at ~12.5 lbs with just the scope... using chonky ARC rings. I could have saved some additional weight with a therma rest and 100 mph tape instead of an adjustable stock, too. Maybe next time ;-).

I was hoping you guys were going to save me some money and suggest the $150 Cabelas Burris scope but I’m guessing that isnt going to get much love here 😂

• Haha
I was hoping you guys were going to save me some money and suggest the $150 Cabelas Burris scope but I’m guessing that isnt going to get much love here 😂
There’s a mighty fine S&B 3-20US another Tac Ops club member is selling in the PX I think.

Reactions: Bakwa and crispy