• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Nah, I get more boobs with a boat than my guns. Lol

I don't mind giving a discount if someone invites me on a boat ride and I can drop a line in the water . Oh, almost forgot make sure MGD's are on ice ;) and we will be good LOL...

Mike R.

Nah, I get more boobs with a boat than my guns. Lol

I don't mind giving a discount if someone invites me on a boat ride and I can drop a line in the water . Oh, almost forgot make sure MGD's are on ice ;) and we will be good LOL...

Mike R.

man, now you got me thinking.... lol

Was TacOps to come out with a hunting rifle at some point...Thought I read that in here awhile back??
Below is a Tac Ops Hunter with Titanium action, Manners Carbon Fiber Stock, and - IIRC Krieger #3 Contour barrel. Weight 6.5lbs. rifle only. Approximately 7.5lbs. with Tac Ops Titanium Suppressor. The Nightforce Rings are light but the PMII 5-25[56] is the pork at 38 oz.

Keith

Last edited:
Below is a Tac Ops Hunter with Titanium action, Manners Carbon Fiber Stock, and - IIRC Krieger #3 Contour barrel. Weight 6.5lbs. rifle only. Approximately 7.5lbs. with Tac Ops Titanium Suppressor. The Nightforce Rings are light but the PMII 5-25[56] is the pork at 38 oz.

Keith

Badass!

Reactions: toader
I heard a rumor that Mike re-taps and times the screws so bolt heads are all timed the same?
Tac Ops times all the screws on the Anschutz Rails. Here are photos of the Anschutz Rails on my X-Ray 51 & X-Ray 66.

10" Anschutz Rail on my X-Ray 51:

10" Anschutz Rail on my X-Ray 66:

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: toader
man, now you got me thinking.... lol...

I'm down for the payment program as well most civilians don't know this intel...

Mike R.

Keith
what cal?

We have done mostly 308 but some in 6mm PPC and 6.5 Creed...

MikeR.

how the titanium receiver to work with everything ive read = pain in the ass

how the titanium receiver to work with everything ive read = pain in the ass

If there is a will there is a way ;) lol

Mike R.

Reactions: brianf
Stretching the Xray's legs to 500 yards this past weekend

IMG_0744.jpg

Lima 51 I picked up used in a a local gun store. Virtually unfired by the original owner. Rifle, scope, bipod and tac ops drag bag 5k out the door :)

He had a Tango 51 too which I passed on, should have grabbed that too!

20200726_160824.jpg

20200726_160832.jpg

20200726_160812.jpg

20200726_174150.jpg

Lima 51 I picked up used in a a local gun store. Virtually unfired by the original owner. Rifle, scope, bipod and tac ops drag bag 5k out the door
You scored no doubt lol

Not too bad groups in high winds, lets see how you do in better conditions

Mike R.

Reactions: tacops1
Lima 51 I picked up used in a a local gun store. Virtually unfired by the original owner. Rifle, scope, bipod and tac ops drag bag 5k out the door :)

He had a Tango 51 too which I passed on, should have grabbed that too!

View attachment 7390495

View attachment 7390500

View attachment 7390501

View attachment 7390503

need to shoot Federal Gold Medal Match through that thing

or if your hand loading duplicate that FGMM load with the powder /bullet/primer /case. Use that powder folks use that’s closest to federals powder can be found on here I’m sure

the groups should tighten up substantially

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Found some old load data I'd written down, which included the below to duplicate the factory FGMM 168gr loads. If I remember correctly 43gr of IMR-4064 gave me very similar results.

As always, work up, be safe, etc etc.

"42 grains of RL-15 as an accuracy load using the 168 grain SMK, Federal cases, Federal 210-M primers, 2.800" COAL, at 2600 ft/sec in a 26" barrel with a 1 turn in 10" twist rate."

need to shoot Federal Gold Medal Match through that thing

or if your hand loading duplicate that FGMM load with the powder /bullet/primer /case. Use that powder folks use that’s closest to federals powder can be found on here I’m sure

the groups should tighten up substantially
Your going to have to have your Fed Match Ready both your Platforms are at Birdsong and should be returning soon :cool:

Mike R.

man, now you got me thinking.... lol...

I'm down for the payment program as well most civilians don't know this intel...

Mike R.
Payment program 🤔 what other chamberings do you guys offer?

Great speaking with you :) Please feel free to call anytime...

Mike R.
Likewise Mike! I appreciate your time tonight and the phone call and look forward to owning one of your rifles!

Also if anyone has a Tacops rifle in northern CO or south eastern Wyoming, let me know! I really want to see one of these in person!

anyone know the wait time. I would guess around a year with the current world conditions...
About that approximately give or take, but only Mike R. can tell you his wait times. I would reach out to him directly or maybe he will chime in shortly

anyone know the wait time. I would guess around a year with the current world conditions...
Under a year but depending on what model it could be 6 months , pm me and we can speak if you like...

Mike R.

I’ve posted these before, love these guns! I added a Delta 55 to the mix (6.5x55 swede) that isn’t in the pics-but rest assured, it’s total TacOps badass!

now if I can figure out a way to add a Green Hornet and hunting rifle, I think I’d be set.....

pics are of:

Delta 66 (300 wm)
Zulu 63 (30-06)
Tango 51 (308)
X-Ray 51 (308)

E72C185A-0183-43F1-BD82-6B8261EDC33A.jpeg
53DE57DC-E03C-45C4-8B75-846657090AE3.jpeg
8D2F7512-628D-4786-AE86-BF89E8432667.jpeg

Ballpark what’s an X-ray 51 with bdm goin for these days?

I added a Delta 55 to the mix (6.5x55 swede) that isn’t in the pics-but rest assured, it’s total TacOps badass!

The very first rifle I ordered from Mike R. was a Delta 6.5x55. Mike said he couldn't guarantee the accuracy because he never made one before. It shoots lights out. It now has a S&B PMII on top of it.
IMG_0005.JPG

The very first rifle I ordered from Mike R. was a Delta 6.5x55. Mike said he couldn't guarantee the accuracy because he never made one before. It shoots lights out. It now has a S&B PMII on top of it.View attachment 7414252

Ive been shooting Factory Norma 156 gr Oryx hunting loads out of mine. Most days it performs better than I’m capable of with hunting loads!

I’ve posted these before, love these guns! I added a Delta 55 to the mix (6.5x55 swede) that isn’t in the pics-but rest assured, it’s total TacOps badass!

now if I can figure out a way to add a Green Hornet and hunting rifle, I think I’d be set.....

pics are of:

Delta 66 (300 wm)
Zulu 63 (30-06)
Tango 51 (308)
X-Ray 51 (308)

View attachment 7414104View attachment 7414105View attachment 7414106
call Mike R I believe he may have a Green Hornet available. You’ll love it!!

Ive been shooting Factory Norma 156 gr Oryx hunting loads out of mine. Most days it performs better than I’m capable of with hunting loads!

I started with Norma match loads 130 gr. I now load the Norma 130 gr. for the rifle. BTW, the Green Hornet is my most used Tac Ops rifle that I have. Killing varmints with it for years.

PM me and I would be happy to speak with you about a payment program ;)

Mike R.

P.S. I have a few customers that their rifles are ready and they are ghosting me and they are about to NOT be happy :oops:
Can you ghost their builds to me when they fail to get the weapons lol 😂 jk jk

Reactions: Aries64