• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

tac table

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
anyone know who makes a tac table, to fit atop a tripod? thx.

I had an Able Table, and thought it was a nice piece of equipment. And I could see where the cost was, I guess. Lots of M lok holes and a nice coating. I sold it.

However...... it sure is hard to shell out $100+ for a small sheet of aluminum with some holes and an arca rail on the bottom. I’ve got a cordless drill, a hardware store right around the corner, and a 6x8 sheet of aluminum is like $10 shipped off Ebay.

Reactions: Rover31
One of the local shooters here is releasing a nice updated Tac Table soon. Made from some high strength light weight material that doesn't break or bend like some of the other lighter weight tac tables. I think price is going to be around the same as most of the otherones currently on the market. I will post pictures once I am allowed to, and once it has been released...

One of the local shooters here is releasing a nice updated Tac Table soon. Made from some high strength light weight material that doesn't break or bend like some of the other lighter weight tac tables. I think price is going to be around the same as most of the otherones currently on the market. I will post pictures once I am allowed to, and once it has been released...
Any updates on the tac table? Ressurecting the thread....

Check out the cool piece of gear from The MUB (https://www.themub.com)
Like it a lot. Well made piece of kit. Also, OP might want to look at Henderson Precision but these are both more (to my mind) optics bridges and not at all sure that the OP doesn't want something wider for a bag.

1627146480641.jpeg

Reactions: Ratchety