• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Taking the IOR 6-24 FFP plunge

Re: PICS Taking the IOR 6-24 FFP plunge

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ILYA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen, after a long delay I finally completed the article that includes the IOR 6-24x56FFP. My apologies for how long it took. Sometimes, real life comes to back to bite me in the ass and I have to drop everything else and take care of other stuff.

High End Tactical Scopes: East vs West

ILya </div></div>

Ilya,

That was a good read. Thanks.

You should post something on the main Optics Forum page.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ILYA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen, after a long delay I finally completed the article that includes the IOR 6-24x56FFP. My apologies for how long it took. Sometimes, real life comes to back to bite me in the ass and I have to drop everything else and take care of other stuff.

High End Tactical Scopes: East vs West

ILya </div></div>

Ilya,

That was a good read. Thanks.

You should post something on the main Optics Forum page.

John </div></div>

Thanks.
I just posted the link in a new thread.

ILya

Thanks for the writeup ILYA! It puts some of my tactical scope world questions to rest.

It's going to be interesting to see how the FFP March turns out!

I'm still liking my IOR 6-24x56FFP.So far it's living up to my bang for the buck criteria.If it had an even 30 mils of total elevation I would rate it as 99% of the $3000+ scopes.So I'll have to give it a 97.5% instead
wink.gif

The IOR 3-18x50 is looking better and better all the time.

Well after cancleing my PST order last week I too decided to try out IOR and am happy to say that it just arrived today. Though not FFP (its the 6-24x50 SFP) I am initially really impressed with it. Hope to offer more soon as I get it mounted

I received my 3.5-18x50 FFP yesterday from Liberty Optics and the optics are amazing. I havent mounted it yet but just the features and quality seem great.

Scott from Liberty Optics was top notch and answered every single one of my 1000 questions without bias. Thanks Scott and I look forward to posting pics and info as I go on about the scope.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 208Plinker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent write up ILYA, and the razor takes it!!! </div></div>

I was very impressed with the allround qualities of the Razor. I hope they extend the series with more models.

ILya

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ILYA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 208Plinker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent write up ILYA, and the razor takes it!!! </div></div>

I was very impressed with the allround qualities of the Razor. I hope they extend the series with more models.

ILya </div></div>

I love mine.

But were I wishing, I'd love to see a dot in the EBR 2 reticle (ala modified MP8), a more forgiving eyebox and a shorter 10 mrad/rev elevation turret.

Other than that, I think they hit a first inning home run.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled IOR thread.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 208Plinker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent write up ILYA, and the razor takes it!!! </div></div>

Spoiler! Now I've got to read the darn thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Mathizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I received my 3.5-18x50 FFP yesterday from Liberty Optics and the optics are amazing. I havent mounted it yet but just the features and quality seem great.

Scott from Liberty Optics was top notch and answered every single one of my 1000 questions without bias. Thanks Scott and I look forward to posting pics and info as I go on about the scope.

Steve </div></div>

Anytime, brother.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 208Plinker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent write up ILYA, and the razor takes it!!! </div></div>

Spoiler! Now I've got to read the darn thing. </div></div>

I might take that personally, you know....

ILya

at least a close 2nd hehe

my used premier for the same $$$ wins!

grin.gif