• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TBAC BIPOD

Are the prepaid units ship first or will they be going to the distributors first?

Reactions: deersniper
So if we made an order but have not paid it yet we should do so ASAP or will be further back in line? Just asking because originally they said you could pay at time of original order or when notice of product being ready to ship. I thought they were allowing that so folks funds weren’t tied up for several months. @Shane C.

So if we made an order but have not paid it yet we should do so ASAP or will be further back in line? Just asking because originally they said you could pay at time of original order or when notice of product being ready to ship. I thought they were allowing that so folks funds weren’t tied up for several months. @Shane C.

No, nothing changed with that.

Reactions: Chasing3
Hello,

I was able to use the TBAC during the entire 2nd day of the Alaska Precision Rifle Course. I loved the tool-less adjustment features. I really need my own now!!!

2CB7B92B-E31B-47AF-B5BC-F24B4EACECFE.png

Bipods are in the wild mine showed up today and is of the typical attention to detail that TBAC has always demonstrated , fine piece of work.

Reactions: leftyk82
Hello,

I think our current orders "almost but not quite" account for all of Batch 1 and 2. Batch 2 is ETA end of July. Batch 3 is ETA mid Sept. These should be considered approximate dates.

The following dealers will be getting "many" kits from Batch 1 and 2, so try them first if you need one. Mile High Shooting; Deschutes; EuroOptic; Sports World;

I was one of the testers , speaking with Shane they are cranking things out now and like Zak said above there are a bunch shipping out for the first batch .

I was one of the testers , speaking with Shane they are cranking things out now and like Zak said above there are a bunch shipping out for the first batch .

I checked in and was told by the end of the month they should be through shipping the first batch. I ordered early AM the morning they opened it up.

Zak is it possible to find out when mine will ship. I am thinking I would like to get the spiked feet as well and if in time with the same order

I'm looking forward to mine especially after my Harris was pissing me off yesterday!

Curious as what group I would fall in. Ordered 1/22. Paid for it 1/23. Super excited to try these things out!

I just put an order in 3 days ago and was told I'd be in the 3rd production run. No problem, I also got in line for an Ultra 7. Looking forward to the upgrade from my Harvester.

The following is APPROXIMATE ONLY: bipod orders made through "approx" 1/23 will be in the first manufacturing batch. Orders through "approx" 3/29, maybe a little later, will be in the second. Rest to date, third.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
The following is APPROXIMATE ONLY: bipod orders made through "approx" 1/23 will be in the first manufacturing batch. Orders through "approx" 3/29, maybe a little later, will be in the second. Rest to date, third.
Damn just missed the first batch cut off. 1/24 was my date. ?

I am firmly in second batch. So excited to get my hands on this.

I was able to try one out the other day while doing load development on my 280 AI hunting rifle and all I can say is that dreams do come true. This TBAC bipod has ticked off every box on my bipod wishlist. Can’t wait to own one.....

E361AC6F-73E5-4DB0-9C25-73FFABCAC2F2.jpeg

314335BB-9584-4FC1-87A0-AA89FBD42BBF.jpeg

Just got an email saying Mile High's shipment of TBAC bipods en route. I'm looking forward to that call. It's going to be an expensive month. ?

I still want some pics of them folded up on a rifle. I am curious about how often it manages to snag on crap.

Why would it snag more than any other bipod?

Got mine today, I can take some pics folded a bit later.