• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TBAC BIPOD

For some odd reason I was thinking February or March

I was excited until I saw the price no doubt it a great item but the cost is a bit much then more for the extras I guess I will stick with my harris for now . is there a group buy going on that I am not aware of ??

Got mine Friday, used it in a match this weekend. I am a fan. very nice bipod, i came from using a Harris and enjoy how smooth the cant function is, no matter how tight you set it, there is no inital wall of resistance to overcome like the Harris.

I got an email from Eurooptic stating they have a few of the TBAC bipods in stock. I'm really curious about this bipod, so i'm picking one up.

Mine is shipping. Been looking forward to this since playing with it at SHOT.

2 on the way as well...fantastic timing. Got to do some field practice

5503B258-743F-4F21-A7E3-EC11C6BA2EDB.jpeg

Extensions and spiked feet arrived

Attachments

• D5000DA2-4A0C-4918-9467-8A65D6B88631.jpeg
    D5000DA2-4A0C-4918-9467-8A65D6B88631.jpeg
    570.5 KB · Views: 157
Hi everyone, the first batch is now gone. Second batch is eta early August. The first batch ended up a little short due to cosmetic blems from coatings. Several dealers that had large orders shipped should still have stock.

Hi everyone, the first batch is now gone. Second batch is eta early August. The first batch ended up a little short due to cosmetic blems from coatings. Several dealers that had large orders shipped should still have stock.

Are you selling these cosmetic blems? If so, I'm interested in one.

Thanks!

Well I came up short again. Placed my order on 1/23 paid for it and now I’m in the second batch. Have to wait some more. ?

Last edited:
Well that stinks! I'm a 1/24 order! I'd gladly take a cosmetic! Trying Euro and MH, not looking good so far

I have 10 or so available still with or without spiked feet if anyone is still looking for a bipod?? They have been going quick!

Ryell,

Thanks for posting that you had the TBAC bipod in stock....glad I have one on the way!

We aren't selling the blems; don't want stuff out that is not perfect. Try Mile High, Euro Optic, and Deschutes if you are still looking for one from batch 1.

Sorry to be that guy but can any one of your dealers order the bipod and if I put in an order with my local dealer what would approx wait time be?

Yes. Currently we are booked through at least most of Batch 3, which is ETA mid Sept. In the mean time, dealers (and individuals for that matter) who have orders already in the queue will get the ones that pop out of Batch 2 and some of Batch 3.

Reactions: m jager
Yes. Currently we are booked through at least most of Batch 3, which is ETA mid Sept. In the mean time, dealers (and individuals for that matter) who have orders already in the queue will get the ones that pop out of Batch 2 and some of Batch 3.
Thanks. I’ll just place an order with them and I’ll get it when I get it! Thanks for the response!

Got mine from Deschutes today! It's awesome, well done TBAC! Can't wait to shoot with it later this week

Reactions: SIlabs
I just ran the bipod for the first time at the NRL High Country Precision 2 day match. It did really well. The tension as advertised is set and that is where it stays. Just that feature is worth the price lol

This was a natural terrain match so shooting at the base of a hill and all ththe way up to ridge line was a little difficult because the standard height was a little short even fully extended. No problem, took two seconds to add an extension and I was off and running. Square range peeps will not have this come up.

Awesome product and super solid to shoot off of.

Highly recommend

How much cant does the bipod allow for?

I like the rigidity if the atlas cal and the cant tension you can set on it.

I like the amount of cant built in and the speed of ckye pod.

This might be a good middle ground between the two.

Man I know I am pretty far down the list but I'm having a hard time containing my excitement for trying this piece of gear out.

I know what you mean. I am torn between canceling my order and trying to find one in the wild. I have waited this long might as well hang on till it ships