• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors TBAC22L Suppressor pic request..

Fungun

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
If anyone has a Thunder Beast Arms Corp. 22L suppressor mounted on a bull barrel rifle could you please post some pictures. I would like to see the difference between the tapered and non tapered mount as it threads to the barrel. I'm looking to put one on a 17hmr bull barrel here in the near future and not sure which one to get.

Thanks in advance.

If you are just using it on a bull barrel, I would get the tapered one. If you plan to use it on a paclite, I would get the straight one. I wish mine was straight.

Here it is on my cz 455 pt (.866")

Here it is on a 4.5" paclite on a 22/45 (.996")

a4ubuhev.jpg

ahanypu6.jpg

If you would like any other pics let me know. It is a great suppressor. I love it.

--Daniel

Last edited:
hell, i didnt even know there was a different option... i wonder what i'm going to get? i placeed my order through Silencer Shop and its in the system with TBAC. i would prefer the non-tapered vastly more than the tapered.

Hmmm....

hell, i didnt even know there was a different option... i wonder what i'm going to get? i placeed my order through Silencer Shop and its in the system with TBAC. i would prefer the non-tapered vastly more than the tapered.

Hmmm....

Call the shop 307-287-2052, there may still be time.

Call the shop 307-287-2052, there may still be time.

As ddd007 said, you just can't get customer service like that everywhere. Called the shop, she knew what I was talking about, and since my serial number hadn't been assigned or my can made yet, it was a simple fix.

Made my day! Thanks Shane!