• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teaser... First one actually built.

oneshot onekill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2008
DeBary, Florida
Pretty sure this is the first one of these you'll see. I just finished putting it together this evening. Still needs optics. I really don't even know if we'll have a specific configuration for these beside the Upper/Lower set. I'm sure they're a limited run and may even all be sold. I got it as a stripped lower. I put our Enhanced LPK in the lower, Standard Forged Upper, 18" 1:8" twist 5.56mm Lothar Walther Fluted Stainless Barrel with a Mid-length DI gas system, Dynacomp Extreme, nickel boron BCG, 12" BAR Rail and a Vltor Sopmod Stock. Voila...

Only one picture so far. My wife has the good camera for close-ups at a Christmas Party tonight!

2jaxjed.jpg

Yes, this is the one with the actual jagged hole in the mag-well where the bullet hole is on the Laser engraved skull... Both sides!

Too early for a Christmas party OneShot. You better interrogate the little lady and she where she really was tonight. See if she smells of Drakkar. Oh, and sweet rifle. Post some pictures of the groups you're capable of shooting. (Just kidding about your wife by the way.) Happy Thanksgiving.