• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Temp closing of Triad Tactical 5-25-2013

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
That time of the year has rolled around again. This usually comes at the end of summer, but events dictate a change this year. A little site maintenance, inventory work, back surgery, summer cleaning and inventory will all be accomplished.

Yes, I said back surgery. I have a few minions on the hook to cover for me while Im out of action.

The web site will not be accepting orders after the evening of Sat 5-25-2013. The site will be up, but the shopping cart will be turned off. We will try to get all orders out by Tuesday after the holiday. At some point the site will start accepting orders again for shipping at a future date, which will be posted on the site when known. Limited comms will be available until the site is back up.

So wish me luck, and then leave me alone for a while (Im starting to get grumpy at the thought of being in the hospital)...

Last edited:
Best of luck with the surgery. I had a discectomy last year. I dragged my feet and delayed the surgery hoping I could take care of it through other methods. Immediately after the surgery things felt better. Hindsight is 20/20 but I should have just done it right away. Been just over a year and the back hasn't felt this good in years. Speedy recovery to you!

Good luck on the back surgery. And go through all the physical therapy like Docs say. And thanks for the heads up I got my stock pack ordered and am looking forward to ordering a Triad rifle bag when you get back.

Just ordered a Badger Bolt Knob from you yesterday that is going to Robert Gradous. I am hoping he gets it Tuesday or Wednesday by next week since that will be all he has left to do by then and I can go pick up my rifle Saturday. Fingers crossed! Good luck with your back!

Last edited:
Maybe it won't be too bad...

wrc3g8.jpg

I'm still rocking your shooting mat... the only mat I have (no reason for me to buy another)... awesome stuff!

Prayer and thoughts for your successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Just ordered a Badger Bolt Knob from you yesterday that is going to Robert Gradous. I am hoping he gets it Tuesday or Wednesday by next week since that will be all he has left to do by then and I can go pick up my rifle Saturday. Fingers crossed! Good luck with your back!

Yours went out yesterday I think, so you should be good.

Glad I got my data book, cover and Mildot Master from you a week ago, by the way... thanks for the picture on the box!

Get well soon!

Glad I made my order the other night. I held off on surgery for 10 years because I wouldn't let the Navy do it. I'm just a stubborn Marine until last Nov. when I had to go under. Luckily it was a quick out patient surgery through a civilian doctor. I hope your not out for to long.

Order placed this morning. Good luck on the surgery. Currently waiting for workers comp to decide if they will let me have surgery or not. Get well and back in shooting shape soon.

Just had my knee done 10 days ago and received some gear a few weeks ago from you, good stuff and good luck,

All orders that got in under the wire have been shipped. We sent out 88 orders today to clear the deck!! I'm off at 0530 tomorrow for my "adventure", catch you on the other side.

All orders that got in under the wire have been shipped. We sent out 88 orders today to clear the deck!! I'm off at 0530 tomorrow for my "adventure", catch you on the other side.

Good luck with your surgery; I also have a couple of discs messed up from Army and stunts but I have been dealing with it the best I can without surgery. I heard they do great work nowadays.
Wish you a fast recovery. Always received good products from your you.
BTW, that's a hot nurse, she'll love you beaucoup long time ;)
Ombre noire

Last edited:
Been there, done that. Good luck with your surgery. Here's to a full & speedy recovery

Good luck with the surgery Steve-be patient on recovery and don't do anything the therapist doesn't say to do! Don't push it and all will go well.

Well I guess I'm a good patient, MD said everything went very well. I had to stay in the hospital an extra day due to an unrelated foot injury. That affected my mobility which delayed my release. Pain meds are apparently necessary, but I'm trying to run on the low end of the spectrum. I'm going to to pick up on the emails and phone calls as soon as I can.
Thanks for all the kind words, and best wishes.

Well I guess I'm a good patient, MD said everything went very well. I had to stay in the hospital an extra day due to an unrelated foot injury. That affected my mobility which delayed my release. Pain meds are apparently necessary, but I'm trying to run on the low end of the spectrum. I'm going to to pick up on the emails and phone calls as soon as I can.
Thanks for all the kind words, and best wishes.

Hang in there, brother! This too shall pass and hopefully quickly!

Best advice I can give is to try to get ahead and stay ahead of the pain, as well as just generally not trying to push yourself too hard or too fast.

Got my stock pack in and it beats the snot outta the tacops one I had. Way more comfortable. Get well soon. And I'll have another order for ya when your up and going. Thanks.

Glad to hear everything went well. I'm the same way with pain meds. I ended up with restless leg syndrome after the surgery and it drove me crazy. I think most of it was from the pain. Thats the only time I took any pain meds to kill the pain so my legs would stop flopping around and I could sleep. Now get back to work so I can order some rings..........

Glad to see that you're up and roaming around. thanks for getting my order out FAST! Keep the recovering moving along and stay safe and healthy

speedy recovery

that time of the year has rolled around again. This usually comes at the end of summer, but events dictate a change this year. A little site maintenance, inventory work, back surgery, summer cleaning and inventory will all be accomplished.

Yes, i said back surgery. I have a few minions on the hook to cover for me while im out of action.

The web site will not be accepting orders after the evening of sat 5-25-2013. The site will be up, but the shopping cart will be turned off. We will try to get all orders out by tuesday after the holiday. At some point the site will start accepting orders again for shipping at a future date, which will be posted on the site when known. Limited comms will be available until the site is back up.

So wish me luck, and then leave me alone for a while (im starting to get grumpy at the thought of being in the hospital)...

We got a lot of new inventory put away yesterday(I watched and supervised from my rolling chair). Looks like the site goes back on tomorrow or sat morning.

We got a lot of new inventory put away yesterday(I watched and supervised from my rolling chair). Looks like the site goes back on tomorrow or sat morning.

I will let my friends know; got to keep you busy. Hope you have a 4X4 wheel chair, more fun ;)
All the best.
Ombre noire

Glad to hear you are up and about and doing well, Steve.

I'm only up and about a little bit. I have a somewhat dependable minion to carry me!!

Site is back to full function. Lots of inventory that arrived over the last three weeks will be added to the site today.

I'm still getting calls/emails from people asking when we will open again. We have been open for a week, refresh your browser, delete your history/cache or whatever it is......