• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Templar Tactical 556 Supressor Question and Contact Info

bladeofdamocles

prōtegō
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2007
Charlotte, North Carolina
Hello, I just received my 556 and 30cal Templar Tactical suppressors and have a question about the 556 suppressor. Does anyone have a direct email contact for Templar Tactical? I have emailed them several time but received no response. I noticed the inside if the suppressor has a lot of deep tool marks and looks jagged around the hole. Does any one else's resemble this? This suppressor is new and unfired. Thanks Mack
Attached are photos

Attachments

• Wednesday_09_July_2014 14_59_50snap.jpg
    Wednesday_09_July_2014 14_59_50snap.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Wednesday_09_July_2014 14_59_39snap.jpg
    Wednesday_09_July_2014 14_59_39snap.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 19
Here is a pic of my brake attach 30 Cal Archangel suppressor:
f0cd29.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the tool marks are normal and does not affect function. That is actually stated in the documentation that comes with the suppressor.

I was at Templar's workshop today to pick up my Ark30 suppressor. Got a chance to look at the many completed monocores lying around and all of them have the tool marks, my Ark30 included.

Just call them and point them to this thread to see your pics. Their direct email-us-from-our-website link may not allow attachments for photos.
936-271-4867 (GUNS)

I checked my Ark15 Brake Attach. Looks like a cross between your pics and the picture from agbm, above. Tool/machine marks are normal. Deep scratches may not be.

I got the same two cans that you got. That was the first thing i noticed about my 556 can. I have tried calling and emailing. Also the finish feels like they painted in a dusty room. Lots of ruff spots. Compared to my thunderbeast i would say they need some work. They have no customer service.

Very happy with my Archangel. It has been beaten up in a couple matches and flawless thus far.

Has one one found a pouch for the Archangel 30cal can?
And yes just got mine from the dealer and it has tool marks on it.

Not to get off topic but has anyone has trouble making contact with Templar? Been trying for 2 weeks now. No response to email and they phone just says hteir voicemail is full.

I am in the market for another can. I really liked the Ark 458. That said, I've emailed, called…….crickets. They won't get a dime from me. I won't abide sh***y non-existent customer service.

I emailed them some questions Thursday. I haven't heard anything back yet either, but it's the weekend. If I hear anything back I'll post up about it....