• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Actions

Anyone running multiple Zeus actions? What was your deciding factor in having more than 1? I have a Zeus Qc and am in the market for a second action but nothing looks quite as appealing as a second Zeus.

I have a Zeus SA QC (.470 bolt face for Dasher/Creedmoor/.308/GT) and a Zeus 338LM LA non-QC (.585 bolt face). Deciding factor to get a second Zeus was its slick 60° bolt throw on a three lug with its smooth nitrided finish. Impact 737R was obtained before Terminus came out. Love that action too, nothing bad to say about it, and would have no issues buying another. The QC thing is something, like reticles, that is a personal choice. I personally love the Zeus QC functionality. Terminus' barrel changing modality has not shifted any points of impact on rebarreling pre-fits on shots out to 1100 yards in my own experience. I will most likely get another Zeus LA with a .540 bolt face for 7rsaum as the appropriate Impact 787R tends to be out of stock wherever I happen to look.

Last edited: