• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s TERRAVIVOS?

Re: TERRAVIVOS?

I cant speak for anyone else, buut the last place a want to be in a catastrophic disaster of any kind, is with hundreds or thousands of sheeple in an enclosed environment.
ill take my chances in the mountians.

How exactly do you intend to get to your vivo shelter before the nuke hits? You think they'll broadcast that shit on Fox before the missiles are launched?

This smells like a scam. The pics look like digital images.

Funny I happen upon this thread right when the wife is watching a show on EOTW 2012, what a bunch a crazy people we are surrounded by. If the world ends in 2012, and I am one of the lucky survivors, I will build myself a little hobbit home and be happy as can be.

Real or not, they'll make millions if there's an address for the sheeple to send money to......

The 2012 EOW prophecy is BS, based on the fact that the Mayans ran out of rock to carve on, or just figured it went far enough. There are Prophecies that I put a lot of faith in, but they do not include anything that the Mayans or Nostradamus have put forth.
As for a great catastrophe, I'll just stay home, where I have all that I need.

I think the Mayans overshot the whole 2012 thing anyways as they were wiped out pretty much 1000 years ago. So they are not to good at predicting their survival much less the rest of the world.

If it was slightly more cheesy I would've expected, "Vault-Tec cares about the safety of you and your family, please register your family for the nearest available Vault-Tec Vault today!"

quality of life...i think i would rather just die in the disaster than live in a hole, waiting.

I had a crazy "end of the world" dream the other night... if my dream is correct, I'll just wake up!!! lol

Call me weak or a pussy, I don't care... But I'd blow my fuckin head off if the "apocolypse" ever really happens!

There... I said it!

I like how it says the living quarters are stocked with enough food for a year. What about after? I'm pretty sure radiation might still be around...

Public shelter vaults?

Is that anything like the showers at Auschwitz?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like how it says the living quarters are stocked with enough food for a year. What about after? I'm pretty sure radiation might still be around... </div></div>

piggylotf.jpg

What'll happen when the last shred of civilization is gone is almost beyond belief.