• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Texas Whitetail Doe - 300 BLK

NUTT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I took a doe with my AAC Micro 7 shooting a Barnes 110 TAC-TX. It was a 75 yard shot. She was head down and I hit her at the base of the skull. The round exited the neck with good expansion and a nice exit wound. It almost completely severed the right rear foot as well. A nice clean kill with no meat damage.

It was a nice hunt at a friend's lease. When we pulled on the property we spotted a buck running the fence line. We stalked him for about 2 hours but lost him in the brush. I moved to a blind and sat until this doe popped out 45 minutes before sunset. The Micro 7 is easy to carry with the SS 1-6 and TBAC 30 BA suppressor weighing in at a little under 8 lbs if my memory serves me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 12
Congrats on your success with the BO!

I am liking my M700 and will try the Barnes someday.
I shoot 240SMK sub sonics 99% of the time though with the other 1% a 155gr hyper sonic load. Have taken 10 hogs so far with the subs out to 100 yards. Wishing my rig was as light as yours.

I've thought about running the little 110 grain tipped triple shock in my 308 at 3300fps

Terrible ballistic coefficient though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk