• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks, Sniper's Hide, but......I'm out

Re: Thanks, Sniper's Hide, but......I'm out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNIPERTARGET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well........bye </div></div>

What no pic ?? Loooooser .........

bye.jpg

I fix fo yu .

Well I haven't been around that long but I have noticed a bit more of the stupid kind on here lately , did someone post a link at ar15.com?

Don't get me wrong we all ask dumb questions from time to time

this is the only place like it on the net there are some very switched on people
here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we are all turned on? </div></div>

Actually, I just lost mine,

Give me 15 minutes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Viper 762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let me get this straight.....Pointblank joins a forum that peratains to shooting and all it's aspects, finds a few odd posts that might not have anything to do with shooting and is overwhelmed with a sense of hate and disappointment because we can talk about things outside of the sport......So the best course of action is to throw a tantrum and run away?

</div></div>

Yes..... basically.

What do they say..."it's all good"...There are several places on the web to sit on a bar stool, this is just one of 'um. I probably look at the topics here once a week when I can, and yes as with any forum of any topic type there are some ridiculous entries.

To get away from the BS and weekenders there are other sites and organizations (that have forums) to check into where you need to verify your former assignment/membership via DD 214, MOS orders, etc.

There's so much to choose from now...ain't life grand!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MSG Jano</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do they say..."it's all good"...There are several places on the web to sit on a bar stool, this is just one of 'um. I probably look at the topics here once a week when I can, and yes as with any forum of any topic type there are some ridiculous entries.

To get away from the BS and weekenders there are other sites and organizations (that have forums) to check into where you need to verify your former assignment/membership via DD 214, MOS orders, etc.

There's so much to choose from now...ain't life grand!

</div></div>
ArmyRanger.com is one.

There is a lot of knowledge on here and good people! I'm not letting a couple of clowns ruin it for me, but then again maybe my tolerance and the thickness of my skin helps.