• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Apaches and Comanches both had female war chiefs

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Is Kari Lake ours?
She's saying the same thing I said, that there is an ocean of Trump supporters that number more than the enemy, which was proven the last election.

If the criminal regime that stole the election and overthrew our government think they are going to take our duly elected president and put him in a cage, they're going to have to go through 75M gun owning Trump supporters.

I wish this was true, but I think there probably aren't a million men out there with balls left.

It's easy to type bold shit on the internet, but most people are too comfortable to risk it all. If I'm wrong, Jan 6 would have been nationwide and we would have roasted this place, but instead we let a few dozen people burn and then spent the last 3 years watching the Soros/Obama/Clinton/Kennedy machine stick their hand up the ass of a corpse puppet and literally do whatever they wanted, and not a damn soul has done anything. If I were the globalists, I'd declare victory and come out from behind the curtains. There are few men left in this country.

Sooo...Kari is advocating.....What? What , exactly, is The Plan? If Trump is convicted (I doubt that will happen) of felonies and sentenced we are gonna do....what? I'm dense. I need someone to clearly and definitely tell me what The Plan is so I can plan accordingly.

VooDoo

Sooo...Kari is advocating.....What? What , exactly, is The Plan? If Trump is convicted (I doubt that will happen) of felonies and sentenced we are gonna do....what? I'm dense. I need someone to clearly and definitely tell me what The Plan is so I can plan accordingly.

VooDoo
iu

VooDoo
Not today fed…..

VooDoo
Not much question that this is a witchhunt, BUT, and I dont have all the ins and outs of the case(s) but IF he wrongfully took and kept classified documents he should be convicted, just like you or I would. No one is, or should be, above the law.

That said, so should DementiaJoe, GW Dickhead, Obummmer, and anyone else who broke the law.

VooDoo
Can you show me where you've held the other team to this level of scrutiny on their statements/perceived intent?

R

Not much question that this is a witchhunt, BUT, and I dont have all the ins and outs of the case(s) but IF he wrongfully took and kept classified documents he should be convicted, just like you or I would. No one is, or should be, above the law.

That said, so should DementiaJoe, GW Dickhead, Obummmer, and anyone else who broke the law.
The fly in your soup is that the POTuS does in fact have the right to declassify whatever he wants. ...no matter what the leftists are trying to assert after the fact of the raid/indictment

M

The fly in your soup is that the POTuS does in fact have the right to declassify whatever he wants. ...no matter what the leftists are trying to assert after the fact of the raid/indictment

M
I dont know that is the case, but I'm open to VALID evidence supporting it...or the opposite.

Can you show me where you've held the other team to this level of scrutiny on their statements/perceived intent?

R
He IS the other team, likes to pretend he isn’t by saying “we” and “us” a lot. Remember a few months ago when he sang his swan song, vowing to never return, when everyone figured out he’s a Bernie Bro (his admisssion) and called him out? Yet here he be.

Nope id let trump rot the same way he let all the jan 6 people rot. The guy was good for 3 years then showed his true colors. Now hes shit talking the best our side has to offer. Its unreal

Reactions: SWgeezer

A Witch Hunt is a search for something that does not/cannot exist. Witches do not exist so a hunt/search for them is a ruse...a Witch Hunt. Trump had the documents and was ordered by the Government to give them back. He refused. They told him he was in possession of documents that were of National Security. He ignored them. They told him they'd seek a subpoena - he ignored them. They executed a search warrant and found said documents. Not a Witch Hunt. Witches do not exist. The documents did/do exist. *ALL* criminals (especially Politicians!) should be held accoutable to the fullest extent of The Law. No matter who.

M
But he did not declassify them. He lifted them and took possession without formally/legally declassifying them. Then he said he didn't have them. Then he said they were his to do with as he wished.

At no point that I am aware of did he declassify them while he was POTUS. The President can't "wave a magic Wand" months/years after he is no longer President and then claim they are declassified - there is a procedure to declassify and he did not adhere to that. He purloined classified documents and when called on the carpet he hid them and ignored orders to return them.

He'll be tried accordingly. Conviction? Not likely. But he cheated, lied and stole these documents and that's par for this guy. He thinks he is above the Law. He's not.

VooDoo

Last edited:

R
IMHO I've found it best to set my standard by what is right or wrong, not what the other guy does.

A Witch Hunt is a search for something that does not/cannot exist. Witches do not exist so a hunt/search for them is a ruse...a Witch Hunt. Trump had the documents and was ordered by the Government to give them back. He refused. They told him he was in possession of documents that were of National Security. He ignored them. They told him they'd seek a subpoena - he ignored them. They executed a search warrant and found said documents. Not a Witch Hunt. Witches do not exist. The documents did/do.

But he did not declassify them. He lifted them and took possession without formally/legally declassifying them. Then he said he didn't have them. Then he said they were his to do with as he wished.

At no point that I am aware of did he declassify them while he was POTUS. The President can't "wave a magic Wand" months/years after he is no longer President and then claim they are declassified - there is a procedure to declassify and he did not adhere to that. He purloined classified documents and when called on the carpet he hid them and ignored orders to return them.

He'll be tried accordingly. Conviction? Not likely. But he cheated, lied and stole these documents and that's par for this guy.

VooDoo
Quote one of your posts where you were this outraged when a truck load of sensitive documents were found in Biden's garage.
Your biases are clear.
Like all the dems I've met they can't remember anything their team has done.
Clinton issued an EO that made by defacto any document he had or wanted to be considered declassified.
You are a fucking clown.
You'd like to be taken seriously and reason as a child.
Hillary removed into a private server and destroyed 30k of public domain docs that were proven to have been compromised.
Where was your indignation then?

R

A Witch Hunt is a search for something that does not/cannot exist. Witches do not exist so a hunt/search for them is a ruse...a Witch Hunt. Trump had the documents and was ordered by the Government to give them back. He refused. They told him he was in possession of documents that were of National Security. He ignored them. They told him they'd seek a subpoena - he ignored them. They executed a search warrant and found said documents. Not a Witch Hunt. Witches do not exist. The documents did/do exist. *ALL* criminals (especially Politicians!) should be held accoutable to the fullest extent of The Law. No matter who.

He'll be tried accordingly. Conviction? Not likely. But he cheated, lied and stole these documents and that's par for this guy. He thinks he is above the Law. He's not.

VooDoo
I agree with your witch hunt correction, it was just the first word I grabbed.

On the other hand, I know some witches, dated a few. ;)

VooDoo
After what what Biden did as a VP and bagman for Obama and bragged about it, what he's doing now to cover it up and no telling what else criminal acts he will do in the future that will go unchecked that would have gotten Trump impeached / arrested again, you are as fucking disgusting as Biden is; some shit I would scrape off my shoe.

Vodoun is the whiny libtard relative every family has. Should ban him and let Flips back in, his flaming rant threads about taking over the forum were hilarious.
No, dear gawd no.

I can smell those nasty moobs from here (and I'm a long ways away).
Pig sweat would smell better than fat rolls on a Flip......which should be "Flop" or "Flubber" because ain't man-jack of us that is strong enough to flip that fat fuckstain.

EDIT:
Flab.

Maybe this were true when Trump first came into office but definitely not now.

I wish this was true, but I think there probably aren't a million men out there with balls left.

It's easy to type bold shit on the internet, but most people are too comfortable to risk it all. If I'm wrong, Jan 6 would have been nationwide and we would have roasted this place, but instead we let a few dozen people burn and then spent the last 3 years watching the Soros/Obama/Clinton/Kennedy machine stick their hand up the ass of a corpse puppet and literally do whatever they wanted, and not a damn soul has done anything. If I were the globalists, I'd declare victory and come out from behind the curtains. There are few men left in this country.
The "men" have seen how deep the stench is. It's not just a few people at the top. It's top to bottom in all five branches of the government. And by the recent news the corporate world is rapidly getting in bed with them. There is no fix.
Preparing for the dark days ahead is what the men are doing.
Reality is a bitch and facing that bitch is a tough pill to swallow. That's why many people want to believe that there's a fix. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

The "men" have seen how deep the stench is. It's not just a few people at the top. It's top to bottom in all five branches of the government. And by the recent news the corporate world is rapidly getting in bed with them. There is no fix.
Preparing for the dark days ahead is what the men are doing.
Reality is a bitch and facing that bitch is a tough pill to swallow. That's why many people want to believe that there's a fix. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

There's definitely a fix. This country is famous worldwide for the fix. It was 1776, but they knew what had to be done to reset the scales. I grew up believing this country was made up of such men. I am sad to say that it is not..

There's definitely a fix. This country is famous worldwide for the fix. It was 1776, but they knew what had to be done to reset the scales. I grew up believing this country was made up of such men. I am sad to say that it is not..
Ever hear the saying "Beware of the quiet man"?
How many people do you think were involved with the 76 movement?

Reactions: 232593
Ever hear the saying "Beware of the quiet man"?
How many people do you think were involved with the 76 movement?
Less than 3% if you can believe the history books. I doubt that number.

I'm not worried about the quiet man. The alarm has been pulled, the takeover has been happening for years, decades truly. The time for quiet has long passed. I just know that nothing is going to happen. I thought there were several red lines that if crossed by the white house, people wouldn't stand for it. We sailed past them years ago, and now we are watching them hang the fag flag on the white house. They won and they don't fear us. Toil for the king, pay your taxes and shut up, that's the message. Right back where we started.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Less than 3% if you can believe the history books. I doubt that number.

I'm not worried about the quiet man. The alarm has been pulled, the takeover has been happening for years, decades truly. The time for quiet has long passed. I just know that nothing is going to happen. I thought there were several red lines that if crossed by the white house, people wouldn't stand for it. We sailed past them years ago, and now we are watching them hang the fag flag on the white house. They won and they don't fear us. Toil for the king, pay your taxes and shut up, that's the message. Right back where we started.

I try to stay away from the news (unless major) so I was hoping you were wrong. I'll be damned they actually did hang a fag flag. Our children are doomed.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
I try to stay away from the news (unless major) so I was hoping you were wrong. I'll be damned they actually did hang a fag flag. Our children are doomed.
Nope, it's true.

Just like Biden telling a reporter, when questioned about the $5M bribe he took from Burisma, responding by saying 'Where's the money?' as he smiled smugly. IOW 'We all know I took it. Try and find it.'

Nope, it's true.

Just like Biden telling a reporter, when questioned about the $5M bribe he took from Burisma, responding by saying 'Where's the money?' as he smiled smugly. IOW 'We all know I took it. Try and find it.'

Unfortunately the corruption doesn't die with him.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
men may be war mongers but a woman can and never could make up her mind on anything your tribe would die out extreamly fast .

I don't know that much about the apache, but I've read a good bit about the commanche, and I'm not familiar with any female war chiefs. I'm not suggesting it never happened, but it definitely wasn't widespread, and none of them that I'm aware of made an impression on anyone important. They certainly died quickly in hand to hand combat.

Last edited:

Was any of that 250 million used to provide legal counsel for J6 citizens? Don’t think so…

They have court appointed counsel, plus it's a kangaroo court so no amount of money will save them. Demoncrats are making an example out of anyone they can get a hold of.

There wasn't a UN and CCP in 1776 ready to march in to "aid the legal government".

There has been some strong female leaders in the past, like Golda Meir and Maggie Thatcher (no, I am not posting this to raise controversy on their actions). And sadly, there have been females who have contributed much to our destruction, esp. of late in the sphere of foreign affairs (Rice, Nuland).

It doesn't matter who will be on Trump's ticket.

VooDoo
He doesn’t think he is above the law. If he did, the left would already have crucified him for the laws he’s broke. The fact is, he isnt already in jail specifically because he DOESNT make a habit of
disregarding the law.

He thinks he was president. And he did the things that all presidents before him for the last 20+ years did.

You didn’t put on a mask because you were told to did you? I hope not.

I thought the covid tyranny and murders would have done it. Surely men wouldn’t leave loved ones behind because LEO threatened them would they? Surely they wouldn’t close up shop because of threats from immoral men who carry guns to serve and protect gov’t would they? I couldn’t imagine grown men wearing masks to the grocery store just to buy bread, but they did. I lost respect for most people that I know during all this while developing a disdain for all things gov and all men that draw a gov paycheck to make a living especially people in law enforcement. What a wretched bunch.

So, will BFC fuck Kari on camera for the Feebs so she can be "not indicted" like (name your favorite demoncrat.)? Or is that too much to ask.