• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes The Arken Optics Thread (merged)

Bragging time. I got a throw lever made for my ep4. Now onto more useful information. Glass comes in between the ares etr and the vortex gen 2 razor. Get em at https://arkenopticsusa.com?ref=3&Zero Stop-FFP

Attachments

• 20191201_120058.jpg
    20191201_120058.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 160
I currently have a Nikon FX1000. How do you feel like it compares to that one? I’m intrigued by this new offering

The reticle is ridiculous. Why would you setup a ranging reticle using measurements that NOBODY who uses an entry level scope will use them for? The people who would need to use the average human height or torso width to quickly measure and engage a target will not be using this scope, only mall ninjas and fudds think that this reticle system is any good.

The reticle is ridiculous. Why would you setup a ranging reticle using measurements that NOBODY who uses an entry level scope will use them for? The people who would need to use the average human height or torso width to quickly measure and engage a target will not be using this scope, only mall ninjas and fudds think that this reticle system is any good.
Thats essentially my thought as well. Even if it its of quality manufacture it is still a bit boorish.

If you say so. Ive broken at least 10 of yours if not more. Got tired of asking you to replace them.

Uh, that needs an explanation/clarification. How do you break 10+ throw levers?

Reactions: Gohring65

So true. But mall ninjas are the target market here.

Tagging in,
Are you using the same material as Tyler?
i assume 3D printed right?
What makes yours stronger?
10 of them broke?
Why did you buy more after a few broke?

It really doesnt need an explanation but most of them broke at the handle part. A few snapped during matches in the ring portion.

You must have some really old ones. We haven't even had 10 failures in 40,000+ levers shipped in 2019. The good news is I'm getting my material made specifically for me, and I absolutely love replacing my old levers with new ones, no charge of course. They'll take significantly more abuse than aluminum levers:

You must have some really old ones. We haven't even had 10 failures in 40,000+ levers shipped in 2019. The good news is I'm getting my material made specifically for me, and I absolutely love replacing my old levers with new ones, no charge of course. They'll take significantly more abuse than aluminum levers:

I havent been Using yours for 2 years plus at this point. Mine work just fine and havent broken yet.

What a piece of crap.....

.......vice, can't even break a little plastic throw lever.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Bingo, well that's what I wanted to hear in regards to them being old. I can't do more than offer free replacements, whenever you're ready.

Uhhhh yea I broke like 15 a few years ago... can I get 15 new ones too please ;)

Kidding of course, thats customer service right there though! (y)

Reactions: tenringx
Cedar board/ Arken optic recipe

1. Lay cedar board on gun bench.
2. Get Arken optic from mailbox (hopefully your neighbors didn’t see how poor you are)
3. Unbox Arken and play with clicky knobs on side and top
4. Put Arken on cedar board and level reticle and board together
5. Mount Arken on Nintendo duck hunt pistol
6. Beat yourself savagely with board for falling for the shills of all that’s shilly

I ordered one of the 4-16x50 ?

have a rifle sitting without an optic..

this will be my second scope around the ~$500 mark in a week, the other being an Athlon ares 2.5-15.

I’ll report back with a backwards mount photo and a brief review compared to the ares, and a ZP5 5-25 mr4 for ghits and siggles

Cedar board/ Arken optic recipe

1. Lay cedar board on gun bench.
2. Get Arken optic from mailbox (hopefully your neighbors didn’t see how poor you are)
3. Unbox Arken and play with clicky knobs on side and top
4. Put Arken on cedar board and level reticle and board together
5. Mount Arken on Nintendo duck hunt pistol
6. Beat yourself savagely with board for falling for the shills of all that’s shilly

I broke one trying to mount it on scope, snapped behind the threaded section. It layed on my work bench for a long time. Just ordered two more Ill try the new material.

i ordered i think 4 of them on the black friday sale. Guess we'll find out how good they are. Looking forward to them

Mine came in the mail today. Mrs. Culpeper named it Mr. Hershey.

Anyone ordered and used the Arken scope mounts yet?
Your thoughts?

Last edited: