• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Best vs. Second Best (Snipers hide vendors)

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Minuteman
  • Dec 21, 2011
    WNY
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->

Snipers hide vendors is what I am talking about here. And let’s get a few things straight right off.

1) There are a lot of snipers hide vendors I have never delt with so the title of this thread is a little misleading. I have not done a systematic analysis of all vendors; I just kind of liked this as a title for a thread.
    2) For those who find me too long winded, and are tired of my pomposity already, the best Snipers Hide vendor I have ever delt with is EuroOptic. And I am not going to name the second best. I will go into enough detail that they can name themselves should they desire.

For those who have time for the story here goes. I have spent a month or so doing some research on a few things I need to dress some rifle’s I also ascertained where the items I desired were in stock. On 2/28/13 I pulled the trigger. First thing in the morning I printed the invoice and put the check in the mail (at the post office not my personal mail box.)

3/4/13 I notice a box on the sidewalk. Brought it in and I asked my wife Hun did you order something? No, well wait a second durn it that was quick this is from EuroOptic.

3/4/13 emailed vendor #2
    diverdon said:
    Vendor #2, I mailed you the check on Friday. Could you please advise me by email when you get it.

3/5/13 emailed vendor #2
    diverdon said:
    Vendor #2, did you get my check?

3/6/13 Reply from vendor #2
    Vendor #2 said:
    Don, The check did make it in. We should have your package inbound today or tommorow

3/6/13 emailed vendor #2
    diverdon said:
    Thanks Vendor #2, I was starting to seriously worry. I would appreciate a tracking number if that is ok with you.

Have a great day,
    Don

3/6/13 Reply from vendor #2
    Vendor #2 said:
    Don,

You'll get a copy of the paid invoice with tracking information and an email from FedEx when they pick it up.

3/7/13 emailed vendor #2
    diverdon said:
    vendor #2, did my package go out today? I did not get any tracking info from fedex.
    Thanks,
    Don

And that's where we stand today at 6:22 PM 3/8/13, no tracking number and no further reply from vendor #2. Now it is not going to really make any difference in my life if it takes a extra week to get this package. But, on the other hand the biggest reason vendor #2 got the biggest part of the order was because they had everything in stock. I know that I am feeling a little petulant that I do not even have any further communication from vendor #2. Tomorrow I guess I will call my bank and see when the check actually cleared. Remember it is now Friday and the EuroOptic part of my order has been in the safe since Monday.

Not sure why you're posting this. I've ordered from Euro and they've been very fast to ship and its normally because they are selling mainly higher ticket items.

If you ordered different items from a different vendor that may be why there is a timing delay. I have 'go to' vendors like everyone else; just stick with them. No sense in getting upset over someone taking a few days to ship something you really didn't need in hand.

This is simply part of the 'go to' vendor identification process, nothing else.

Holy hell dude. Are you seriously that impatient? You do realize that every vendor / store that is firearm related is going completely bat shit crazy at the moment?! I understand wanting "immediate satisfaction", but you gotta relax before you stroke out.

Hey Don:

It sucks man I know. Its terrible. It leaves you feeling empty and everyone is going to tell you that those are the times we are in. Well I can tell you one thing. A few businesses that have gone the extra mile during these times. I am going to name a few:

Southwest Ammunition
    2A Sales and Supplies
    LaxAmmo
    MidwayUSA

They have re-earned my business. Some are winners all the time some are winners most of the time and some are losers. I hope you get what your after and keep your sanity. In the mean time though. Relax. I try to air my dirty laundry directly with the vendors. Give them a chance to fix it before you call them out (directly or indirectly) again.

Have you noticed how busy people in the gun industry are? Most of them have it posted that they are runing flat out and are so many days out. Powder Valley is 3 weeks from order to ship and thats on in stock items no back orders.

Never dealt with EuroOptic however, that communication chain looks very familiar to me. Bottom line, I received what I ordered but the experience wasn't what you would expect after spending nearly $5k with a vendor pre-sandy hook.

Last edited:
    Not sure why you're posting this.

Because I wanted to recognize EuroOptic for their superior service.

Holy hell dude. Are you seriously that impatient? You do realize that every vendor / store that is firearm related is going completely bat shit crazy at the moment?! I understand wanting "immediate satisfaction", but you gotta relax before you stroke out.

Really, there are shooters who are not impatient to get a new scope? I suppose but I am eager for mine.

Have you noticed how busy people in the gun industry are? Most of them have it posted that they are runing flat out and are so many days out. Powder Valley is 3 weeks from order to ship and thats on in stock items no back orders.
    Yes I have noticed that, have you noticed that Powder Valley tells you approx ship dates on the front page?

Never dealt with EuroOptic however, that communication chain looks very familiar to me. Bottom line, I received what I ordered but the experience wasn't what you would expect after spending nearly $5k with a vendor pre-sandy hook.
    Try EuroOptic. They are the best because they work harder to make the customer happy. Bottom line, I also expect to receive what I ordered. In my original post I did make clear that it was not going to make any real difference in my life getting a new scope or several a week sooner or later. But, I think the speed, communication quality, and pleasant nature on doing business with EuroOptic was worth a thread in these times.

Im just saying "be reasonable". just to add some GTG vendors:

Triad Tactical
    SportsOptics
    CSTactical
    PowderValley
    Natchez
    Midsouth Shooter Supply
    SinClair
    Brownells
    Liberty Optics
    Badger Ord.

Not eveyr vendor is checking email or pms everyday. Most don't have time to sit down and deal with that bullshit. Some of them have businesses to run, some have their gun business as a side project., after working 40+ hrs a week.

So they had you check for less than two days and your complaining they haven't sent you shipping info yet? Is this your first rodeo? Are you that bored you decided to make this post, which proves exactly zero.

Not eveyr vendor is checking email or pms everyday. Most don't have time to sit down and deal with that bullshit. Some of them have businesses to run, some have their gun business as a side project., after working 40+ hrs a week.

So they had you check for less than two days and your complaining they haven't sent you shipping info yet? Is this your first rodeo? Are you that bored you decided to make this post, which proves exactly zero.

Reading comprehension is not exactly your strong suit is it? Second best is still pretty good. As a matter of fact second best is down right excellent compared to third rate. And speaking of third rate that is how I would grade your post. Your post not only fails to add any thing of value to the conversation, it seems to be written by a someone with third grade writing spelling and composition skills. If your parents paid school taxes where you received your education they should consider requesting a refund. Alright, I am having a little fun at your expense (don't take it too seriously.) But, you might want to consider using your browser's spell checker, it could make your posts a lot more readable.

Yes some vendors do run a business after they work full time at another job. However, that is not the case with this vendor. This vendor has a full time professional sales staff of several people. I do not know how long they have had my check. They admitted to having it after I had already had received my package from EuroOptic, but I do not know how long they may have had it before that.

I believe my post did prove something. At the very least my post proved that dealing with EuroOptc made me happy. Further it made me happy to tell people how good that experience was. If you do not want to benefit from my experience, then do not click on my posts in the future.

Are you that bored you decided to make this post, which proves exactly zero.

Some one who says the above statement clearly feels that a post should prove something. I do not understand what you proved with your post, perhaps you could try again to explain it to me. And this time please use the spell checker.

Are you commending them or dissing them? 5 days seems lightning fast these days.
    I am commending EuroOptic. Because I placed another order from a different vendor on the same day I used the comparison to highlight how good the service from EuroOptic was. I am not ready to "diss" the second vendor.

Nice job Capt Obvious

edit: Holy shit there is a spell checker? where?

Thanks. On firefox, misspelled words will have a squiggly red underline, then you can drag your cursor across them and several suggestions for a correct spelling will pop-up, if one is the word you want click it and it will replace what you typed.

Hells Canyon Armory has been an absolute pleasure to do business with. Every-time I need something I look there first. Super fast communication and shipping. A+++++++++++++

www.hellscanyonarmory.com
    877-311-9508

Last edited:
    Waiting...hmmm, let me think now. Waited about 4mos to get my first USO scope AFTER paying the $3k+ for it..waited 5+mos to get one of my Stiller actions AFTER paying for it...waited 4+mos to get a barrel made to my spec from Bartlein....always wait 6+mos to get a stamp back from the ATF....Heck with the ATF I do the paperwork, send off the money and then seriously try to forget that I am waiting on them to get the can. Makes it far less annoying and makes for a fun surprise at some random later date...speaking of which maybe I get the stamp back on my Osprey by my birthday the end of May... that one only started in like October I think.

Waiting (patiently ideally) is just part of the deal with a lot of this gear, learning to wait and not go nuts is half the battle.

Hey dude. Notice the news lately?

Ever think shit is kind of backed up for most vendors right now?

Still some cope better than others, I think those deserve to be recognized.

Waiting...hmmm, let me think now. Waited about 4mos to get my first USO scope AFTER paying the $3k+ for it..waited 5+mos to get one of my Stiller actions AFTER paying for it...waited 4+mos to get a barrel made to my spec from Bartlein....always wait 6+mos to get a stamp back from the ATF....Heck with the ATF I do the paperwork, send off the money and then seriously try to forget that I am waiting on them to get the can. Makes it far less annoying and makes for a fun surprise at some random later date...speaking of which maybe I get the stamp back on my Osprey by my birthday the end of May... that one only started in like October I think.

Waiting (patiently ideally) is just part of the deal with a lot of this gear, learning to wait and not go nuts is half the battle.

Well thanks, I will consider your sage advice. Don't you think there is a difference between ordering something to be made to your specifications and ordering something from a store. Don't you think that when a store has the items you ordered in stock they should ship them to you promptly upon recite of payment like EuroOptic did in this thread?

Still some cope better than others, I think those deserve to be recognized.

Well thanks, I will consider your sage advice. Don't you think there is a difference between ordering something to be made to your specifications and ordering something from a store. Don't you think that when a store has the items you ordered in stock they should ship them to you promptly upon recite of payment like EuroOptic did in this thread?

There is a difference between in stock items and items made to order, of course. My "sage advice" as you put it was not to imply otherwise, merely to suggest that a bit more patience on your part will might make the waits less stressful, upsetting, painful or whatever.

I also think that giving vendors a few days to process a shipment after receipt of payment is not unreasonable unless one has paid for same day processing and shipment. In that case I would expect them to ship right away UNLESS I had paid using a method (i.e. check as you did) that typically delays shipment until the check has cleared.

It would not come as any surprise to me if your vendor's policy required that they not even begin processing your order until your check cleared their account. In fact all that order and check represent is your intent to purchase and pay - until the funds are in their bank account you haven't paid for anything. Depending on the banks involved and geography it could take several days for your check to post to their account - and that assumes they are making daily deposits, your check didn't arrive late on a Friday so wasn't processed until the following Monday adding the weekend to your delay etc. etc. etc.

In this case you say that you paid by check, hardly the fastest possible payment method generally speaking. It seems to me as though you consider your order bought and paid the moment your check hit their door. In fact add the in transit mail time, the time it takes your check to clear the vendor's account once deposited, the time it takes for them to know that your check has cleared their account, time for the to process and pack your now paid for order and get it out the door heading your way and I see how a few days or more can elapse.

Take a look from the vendor's perspective: If they were to ship upon receipt of your check only to learn days or more later that your check was no good (not saying it would be, just as an example) they would be stuck trying to chase you down to make the check good or looking at other options to either recover the goods or funds.

Last edited:
    Cut the bullshit. We all know this has very little to do with commending EuroOptic. You are posting this in hopes the vendor in question will read it and ship your packages before you berate them on this forum. You mailed your check to them on a Friday and it more than likely did not get to them until the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Unless they are local to you. So, here we are three to four days after they received your check and you are already bitching on a forum. I completely understand being excited to get a high end scope. Especially if it is your first. Dude, relax and enjoy the weekend. Life is too short to get this worked up.

Ever consider picking up a phone and calling? In my experience, that yields immediate answers to questions, or some sort of satisfaction.

Cut the bullshit. We all know this has very little to do with commending EuroOptic. You are posting this in hopes the vendor in question will read it and ship your packages before you berate them on this forum.
    I am going to call bullshit on your bullshit. I am not hoping that. They will ship them when they ship them. Regardless I am not going to name them on this forum unless this turns into a ripoff where they cash my check but then never ship the goods. That is extremely unlikely, They are a good vendor with a good reputation.

You mailed your check to them on a Friday and it more than likely did not get to them until the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Unless they are local to you. So, here we are three to four days after they received your check and you are already bitching on a forum. I completely understand being excited to get a high end scope. Especially if it is your first. Dude, relax and enjoy the weekend. Life is too short to get this worked up.
    The only thing that is getting me worked up is some of the responses here. For your information not nearly worked up enough to affect my enjoyment on the weekend or any other day for that matter.

Cega, you make some very good, accurate, sensible points. If I were a vendor, I would want you writing policy for my company. However if you look at my original post you will see that vendor #2 told me on Wednesday that "it would go out today or tomorrow." It seems reasonable to me that he should know how long it takes a check to clear and process an order.

Ever consider picking up a phone and calling? In my experience, that yields immediate answers to questions, or some sort of satisfaction.

Yeah, I'll probably have to call on Monday if I do not have a tracking order or some other form of communication by then. (Please infer serious tone to preceding line.) I had hoped to keep my whineing confined to the Hide. (Please infer humor to preceding line.)

Say what you want, but we all know better. You mentioned EuroOptics a whopping two times and the rest is about the other vendor. Your full of shit. Pressuring the other vendor is all this is about. Also, stop trying to blame the vendor for not getting your items out. You paid for a high end item with a check. I certainly would not be shipping it out until I was certain the check cleared. Next time you are seeking instant gratification you might want to look at a different form of payment.

I am going to call bullshit on your bullshit. I am not hoping that. They will ship them when they ship them. Regardless I am not going to name them on this forum unless this turns into a ripoff where they cash my check but then never ship the goods. That is extremely unlikely, They are a good vendor with a good reputation.

The only thing that is getting me worked up is some of the responses here. For your information not nearly worked up enough to affect my enjoyment on the weekend or any other day for that matter.

Cega, you make some very good, accurate, sensible points. If I were a vendor, I would want you writing policy for my company. However if you look at my original post you will see that vendor #2 told me on Wednesday that "it would go out today or tomorrow." It seems reasonable to me that he should know how long it takes a check to clear and process an order.

I see your point that the vendor said that it would go out in that day or the next but he may very well have been basing that comment to you on exactly what you said - that he had a ballpark idea of how long checks typically take to clear and was figuring your check would have cleared by that timeframe, allowing your order to be released. Maybe it had not for reasons beyond his, and your, control. This may seem really obvious but has your check cleared YOUR bank yet? If so when? Figure once it is through your bank you probably should give the vendor however many days their policy indicates to process then start looking for tracking etc. Remember too with the crazy weather in the middle and east of the country that both UPS and FedEx had significant delays and not just in delivering but pickups as well. I had a west coast vendor hold shipping on a business critical computer repair part and then change delivery method due to weather - sucked too because that particular server was down an extra 4 days.

Writing policy = helps to be married to an attorney...except that I never win an argument regardless of how right I may be.

As cega said, I bet he's waiting for your check to clear before shipping your order. I can honestly say that with as many people out there writing bad checks that I would wait for the check to clear. It's ok though, you probably gave him your word that's it's a good check so there's no reason to wait for it to clear lol

Sorry, but if someone were writing me a check for some significant amount with no commercial credit to back it, you'd bet your ass that I'd be waiting for it to clear my bank before shipping anything.

I also find it difficult to take seriously any complaints about minor delays when there is a check and the USPS involved in the transaction. If someone is in such a hurry, then they should find a way to use electronic payments. This isn't the 1970s.

Reading comprehension does seem to be a problem, doesn't it?

Whether the OP paid with check or Visa or single dimes mailed one a day for 30 years, if said vendor says it will ship "today or tomorrow, I will send you a tracking number", that is what he should have done. If said vendor had to wait for the check to clear, he should have said it will take a week for the check to clear or at the very least not said it will ship today or tomorrow. I don't see this as a post about an impatient guy not getting his stuff fast enough. I see this as a reasonable guy wanting what was promised him. If you can't follow through on your promises, don't make them. Simple as that.

Vendor #2 is busy sifting through all yours and a million others emails harassing them for when you'll get your whiny baby stuff.

I'm getting a Precision firearms .308 next week that I ordered on the 20th of December.The last upper I got from them was here in three weeks.
    They were in the middle of moving their shop, when the hysteria ensued.

They sent a mass email that said "please let us work, leave us alone to work. It is now a full time 18 hours a day job to answer email. If you want your money back,we understand."(not exactly their words)

I have a very nice NeptuneVI from them that will shoot 1/2" groups.
    So I waited.

It will be here next week with better parts than I had paid for. Because that's all they had on hand.

Maybe you are "special"

Last edited:
    Many business's use a check guarantee service. If a given vendor does not do so, they should inform the customer that there will be an "X" day wait for a purchase with a personal check

Ummm ok then. One or two unanswered e-mails and you post this? In these times? Wow. Just wow. So much win in this thread

First thing this morning I emailed my bank, they advised that the check to vendor #2 cleared last Wednesday. I emailed vendor #2 and they responded with a paid invoice. I emailed back that I really hoped for a tracking number. Vendor #2 replied:
    vendor#2 said:
    Don,

Your package is inbound today: tracking # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It did not go out as we did not want the package to sit at the local FedEx storage facility over the weekend once we realized it would do so.

Sorry for the delay in comms, we got slammed on Friday.

vendor #2

I don't feel that old, but I do know that times have changed and not always for the better. When I was young second best or a silver medal, was still pretty darn good. Today, I realize that every kid needs to win a grand champion medal just for being there weather they ever hit the ball or not. I Have not been overly critical of vendor #2. I just told it the way it happened. If you regard the facts as an unjust critique then so be it. I am not in control of your perceptions. In some cases, thank goodness. Some of you live in small bitter places. I feel for you.

For many this thread will have some value, and for most of the rest of us it has been some fun.

How in the hell in your mind would this post have any value to anyone other than you? We have no idea who vendor #2 is. Which is the only way this thread would have any value to us. The title of this thread is The Best vs. Second Best(Snipers Hide Vendors). Back to my original point, this thread had nothing to do with providing anyone but yourself with some sort of value. Please explain to us how this creates any value for us? I don't really care who the other vendor is, because I don't see an issue here. The thread title should read I order something and did not get it fast enough, so now I am going to whine on the internets in hopes the vendor will read it and overnight me my stuff.

How in the hell in your mind would this post have any value to anyone other than you? We have no idea who vendor #2 is. Which is the only way this thread would have any value to us. The title of this thread is The Best vs. Second Best(Snipers Hide Vendors). Back to my original point, this thread had nothing to do with providing anyone but yourself with some sort of value. Please explain to us how this creates any value for us? I don't really care who the other vendor is, because I don't see an issue here. The thread title should read I order something and did not get it fast enough, so now I am going to whine on the internets in hopes the vendor will read it and overnight me my stuff.

Hey moron, if it annoys you that much, stop clicking on it.

When Vagisil does not send your creme to you within in three days are you going to be on the sand in my vagina forum complaining about that too?

Sounds to me like the vendor provided great service, to include looking out for you so that the shipment wasn't sitting around potentially getting lost all weekend.

Maybe worth naming now?

Sounds to me like the vendor provided great service, to include looking out for you so that the shipment wasn't sitting around potentially getting lost all weekend.

Maybe worth naming now?

Did you read this thread? I never said anything except actual quotes, and the fact that the EuroOptic part of my upgrade will have been in the safe for 10 days by the time this part of the order gets here. Yet I have half the board acting as though I have made a blood libel against them. While I am not saying they are bad or anything like that, I think it is best if I just keep their name to my self.

If you get stock item from EuroOptic they will ship right away. Diverdon said so. If someone else, make sure that you understand when they will ship, and be sure that's ok with you.

I did read the thread.

You were upset that you sent payment and had to contact the vendor for info. You were frustrated that they said it was to be shipped and you hadn't received a tracking number. You thought this was second rate service and decided to complain here. Then you made contact with the vendor who told you they didn't want your merchandise sitting in at fedex over the weekend. Again, looks to me like they provided you good service and provided you the info you requested as soon as it was available...whats the problem with naming this good vendor?

Or is it that you realize you starting making a big to-do about nothing...

I did read the thread.

You were upset that you sent payment and had to contact the vendor for info. You were frustrated that they said it was to be shipped and you hadn't received a tracking number. You thought this was second rate service and decided to complain here. Then you made contact with the vendor who told you they didn't want your merchandise sitting in at fedex over the weekend. Again, looks to me like they provided you good service and provided you the info you requested as soon as it was available...whats the problem with naming this good vendor?

Or is it that you realize you starting making a big to-do about nothing...

Ya see Jethro that is exactly what I mean. I did not say they were second rate. I said they were second best. Further more many replies have put this in a extremely negative light. It is true that I was not as happy about the second best service as I was with the best service I received form EuroOptic. I even admitted that they made me feel a little petulant. But I never called them second rate. Given the propensity of people to mis-quote, miss-read, and miss-understand what they have read, I think it is best to stick by my guns on this one.

So can you explain to those of us who must have a reading comprehension problem what exactly the purpose of this thread was? I am still having trouble figuring with it.

My god, you sent them emails 4 day in a row and are all out of shape (yes, or you wouldn't be posting this) because they didn't treat you like you are their best customer? How do you think they feel getting crap like this from people every day? They have to take time to look at every dumb thing sent just to be sure they don't miss someone with a legitimate question or problem and they run into someone with OCD. Grow up and wait like everyone else. And yes, this isn't about EO, it is about you not getting what you want immediately. Stop sounding like a girl.

Stop being such a bitch

From my experiences in retail years ago I can already tell that you're the type that constantly emails wanting updates for orders regardless of how small or insignificant they are. It's all about you and your order; fuck logistics, fuck the fact that the company is a 3 person operation, fuck the speed of light and gravity. God forbid they tell you it will ship at 4:55 pm, because if you don't have that tracking info in your email that you have been sitting there habitually been spamming F5 on since 4pm out goes another email at 5pm inquiring where YOUR stuff is. It's either the exact way you want it, or it isn't good enough. Chances are even if is the way you want it, its supposed to be like that!

Then posting about it on here when there's no real problem. It's been like what, a week? Jesus Christ - I can only imagine what an unbearable pain in the ass you are when you have to wait for the cable guy to show up between 10 and 4. Do you call them every 15 minutes for an update as to where his GPS ankle-bracelet currently has him?

We had a term/philosophy for people like this. They were deemed expendable as customers. It was worth more to us (and the bottom-line) to not have to drop everything every 15 minutes to cater to someone that we are making maybe 3% of margin on. Why? Simple; there's a few thousand other daily customers that don't add up to be as big of a pain in the ass as you are that we can be servicing instead of dealing with you. I have a feeling you and this guy have alot in common: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9VClRhU404

You're a grown man, if this is what causes you strife in your life - you're doing it wrong.

So can you explain to those of us who must have a reading comprehension problem what exactly the purpose of this thread was? I am still having trouble figuring with it.

No, I can not explain anything to you.

My god, you sent them emails 4 day in a row and are all out of shape (yes, or you wouldn't be posting this) because they didn't treat you like you are their best customer? How do you think they feel getting crap like this from people every day? They have to take time to look at every dumb thing sent just to be sure they don't miss someone with a legitimate question or problem and they run into someone with OCD. Grow up and wait like everyone else. And yes, this isn't about EO, it is about you not getting what you want immediately. Stop sounding like a girl.

I am pretty sure that if you asked them you would find out I am one of their best customers.

From my experiences in retail years ago I can already tell that you're the type that constantly emails wanting updates for orders regardless of how small or insignificant they are. It's all about you and your order; fuck logistics, fuck the fact that the company is a 3 person operation, fuck the speed of light and gravity. God forbid they tell you it will ship at 4:55 pm, because if you don't have that tracking info in your email that you have been sitting there habitually been spamming F5 on since 4pm out goes another email at 5pm inquiring where YOUR stuff is. It's either the exact way you want it, or it isn't good enough. Chances are even if is the way you want it, its supposed to be like that!

Then posting about it on here when there's no real problem. It's been like what, a week? Jesus Christ - I can only imagine what an unbearable pain in the ass you are when you have to wait for the cable guy to show up between 10 and 4. Do you call them every 15 minutes for an update as to where his GPS ankle-bracelet currently has him?

We had a term/philosophy for people like this. They were deemed expendable as customers. It was worth more to us (and the bottom-line) to not have to drop everything every 15 minutes to cater to someone that we are making maybe 3% of margin on. Why? Simple; there's a few thousand other daily customers that don't add up to be as big of a pain in the ass as you are that we can be servicing instead of dealing with you. I have a feeling you and this guy have alot in common: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9VClRhU404

You're a grown man, if this is what causes you strife in your life - you're doing it wrong.

Darn it I asked my mom to stop sending people like you my picture.

haha

Anyways, just simmer down. I'm sure the guys at the #2 vendor are taking care of things (or you already got it!)