• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Bra Pit

G

Definition:

A place where women come to piss and moan about anything and everything.

I lost my posts

The server is too slow

He said I was funny looking

My pee pee burns when I tinkle

Does my ass look to big with this scope

His muzzle break doesn't match his purse

Should I wear camo after September

Lets not forget the "I fucked up and don't want to take responsibly" posts, or the "No I haven't used the search button, but I still want an answer to MY repeatedly answered question".

The pit isn't the only place for this kind of stuff, not by a long shot. There are a lot of posters that won't buy sox unless the check with others on this board, "what kind of sox are you guys using?". What color should I paint my rifle? Should I get skulls painted on it, are racing stripes okay? What stock should I get, I don't care if it fits me well or not, I want it to look cool and have you other guys says how cool it looks. Should I paint my sidearm the same color as my rifle? ETC.

The pit isn't the only place for this kind of stuff, not by a long shot. There are a lot of posters that won't buy sox unless the check with others on this board, "what kind of sox are you guys using?". What color should I paint my rifle? Should I get skulls painted on it, are racing stripes okay? What stock should I get, I don't care if it fits me well or not, I want it to look cool and have you other guys says how cool it looks. Should I paint my sidearm the same color as my rifle? ETC.

Do you mean socks???? Hell I wouldn't even buy socks unless I consulted you to see what LL was wearing that day.
ODB is history. Pink paisley is the new normal

Yes, of course-it was a stupid attempt at humor, maybe I should have said Jox (as in jocks), but for the "I can't decide what to eat for lunch, unless I get some opinions from the hide", I thought I'd stick with sox (socks). What's the best camouflage pattern for T-shirts? What are you guys wearing? I like my brass real shineeeee, after I take it out of my tumbler I like to spend a couple minutes per piece with some Mothers and a soft cloth-they just look so good in my range photos........

Sox is dandy. Jox is better. Shinneeeee brass for the win

Actually, hot shotsphotgraphy, your original post is the win, it is funneeeee as hell-keep up the good work!!!!

Hot Shot, long time no see. How are things going with you, and how is the compound that you have in Haiti? Orphanage still up and running good, or have you built them all into condo's for them?

Update us. Your work is amazing.

Hot Shot, long time no see. How are things going with you, and how is the compound that you have in Haiti? Orphanage still up and running good, or have you built them all into condo's for them?

Update us. Your work is amazing.

We are in the middle of a huge gang war. 5 gangs are fighting for turf and position. All 5 are all within 500 yards of us so it is a period of unrest.
They took one of my buildings (our old Church) the whole way down to the ground. We have since built a new one and it is currently open but the population is afraid to come out to much so our attendance is down.

I have shut down the clinic and orphanage for now until things quiet down. The UN was not making much progress with day patrols and had to switch to putting in smaller full time units at various hot spots. This is a large drain on their resources and men but effective in quieting the gangs.

It ebbs and tides and soon we will be back in the game. We have been through this before and it seems to cycle. It will get much worse as we approach the local elections in Nov. The potential electors will flood the slum with guns and ammo to the gangs to protect them and disrupt opponents campaigns.

As always.....the desperate have nothing to loose

Thanks for remembering

Sean nailered it on the head. Good to hear from you. Funny, that a couple weeks ago I was wondering what happened to some old Hiders.

Oh My Goodness. You still here too? All of us old timers are coming to the surface.

Definition:

I lost my posts

The server is too slow

"I don't care you ya are .... that's funny!"

Lemmings:

I lost my posts

The server is too slow

Who makes the most energy efficient curling iron?

Any suggestions on who makes the best vacuum?

At times it's like watching an episode of Oprah around here!

Upcoming articles in July

What nail polish should I wear to compliment my Barrett.

Lips stick smudge on my cheek rest

Peach Moon: New colors in ammo

Shooting prone and looking sexy

Pink ear protection for the fashion conscious

Reversible level IV vests

Gucci Camo- out for Fall

Handbags for the serious shooter

Yeah, I was specifically wondering when (...if?) you would resurface. Glad to see you up and about, but the situation you're in must be mucho disappointing. Best fortune to ya.

(perhaps..., Gucci-flage...?)

Greg

It is heart breaking at times and wonderfully, unspeakably rewarding at other times. Starving people are all over the world. They have hopes dreams and feelings just like the rest of us,... even the gangsters. Everybody matters.
So far none of our staff have been hurt.
We are grateful to serve and keep pressing forward until we win it! And it ain't over until we win.
Win = orphanage, clinic, & church in full swing and abundance and new school built and full with children
....and all the gangsters have to wear a white shirt that says " I am sorry for shooting at you"

Attachments

• White_Cotton_T_Shirt.jpg
    White_Cotton_T_Shirt.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: