• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

"This is an across-the-board human capital crisis like we haven't seen for decades," Casey Mulligan, University of Chicago professor and former chief economist at the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said on "Fox & Friends" Friday. "And that's hurting our economy and it hurts regular people in their everyday lives."
In a recent report authored by Mulligan that compares fiscal impact between the Obama, Trump and Biden administrations, data showed U.S. households facing $10,000 worth of extra costs, mostly from automobile, fuel economy and emissions standards.
When evaluating what added costs Americans would have faced under a second consecutive Trump administration, the average U.S. household was estimated to save $21,000 over eight years.

Reactions: Trailgomer
Clown World is becoming a reality.

The two Republicans — Energy and Natural Resources Committee Ranking Member John Barrasso, R-Wyo., and Environment and Public Works Committee Ranking Member Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va. — penned a letter Wednesday to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) four members. They expressed concern that Biden's power plant regulations would exacerbate grid reliability issues.
"The already-strong pressure for premature retirements of electric generating units coupled with the rising risks to electric reliability require you to convene representatives of entities subject to your jurisdiction and other interested parties in order to develop a record on the potential impact of the Clean Power Plan 2.0," Barrasso and Capito wrote.

Clown World is becoming a reality.

The two Republicans — Energy and Natural Resources Committee Ranking Member John Barrasso, R-Wyo., and Environment and Public Works Committee Ranking Member Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va. — penned a letter Wednesday to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) four members. They expressed concern that Biden's power plant regulations would exacerbate grid reliability issues.
"The already-strong pressure for premature retirements of electric generating units coupled with the rising risks to electric reliability require you to convene representatives of entities subject to your jurisdiction and other interested parties in order to develop a record on the potential impact of the Clean Power Plan 2.0," Barrasso and Capito wrote.

Crashing the utility system is an excellent way to drive the population into the arms of the government for “help”.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UKDslayer
Far
We've been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star
Free
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream
On the boats and on the planes
They're coming to America
Never looking back again
They're coming to America

Family members who withhold money for gender transition or refuse to use preferred pronouns could be considered "abusive," according to UK guidance, making them susceptible to prosecution.

"Although not an exhausted list, some examples of how trans and non-binary people may be abused by intimate partners or family members include … Withholding money for transitioning [and] refusing to use their preferred name or pronoun," according to the UK's Code for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) used when considering domestic abuse offenses

Ok in all fairness, what president of any country ever hasn’t done this? Is it right? No. But at that level, and with the egos required to think you can manage people who do and don’t agree with you, it is what it is. It’s just how it goes. Do I prefer Biden to others, no. Do I like thst management style, no. And his policies are junk. But don’t think for a moment that others haven’t done the same in that office. What I am saying is that this one article is a hit piece at best. Pablum. Politics is cut throat. Everyone that gets to the top has insulted or cajoled most, all the way back to the chariot. We really haven’t advanced in thought or deed beyond our ancestors in this regard.

Ok in all fairness, what president of any country ever hasn’t done this? Is it right? No. But at that level, and with the egos required to think you can manage people who do and don’t agree with you, it is what it is. It’s just how it goes. Do I prefer Biden to others, no. Do I like thst management style, no. And his policies are junk. But don’t think for a moment that others haven’t done the same in that office. What I am saying is that this one article is a hit piece at best. Pablum. Politics is cut throat. Everyone that gets to the top has insulted or cajoled most, all the way back to the chariot. We really haven’t advanced in thought or deed beyond our ancestors in this regard.
The world is being bombarded with "hit pieces". Like watching a demolition derby at the county fair.
Will the hit pieces continue until there is a worldwide collapse ?

"Government Regulations".... Comments ?

Before this (Branden's) admin, has there ever been such blatant disregard for the Judicial branch and the rule of law? He has violated Remain in Mexico, he has violated Dobbs by facilitating mailing of Plan B and establishment of abortion centers within military bases in states with strict anti-abortion laws, and now this.

This is a totalitarian tyranny.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

Before this (Branden's) admin, has there ever been such blatant disregard for the Judicial branch and the rule of law? He has violated Remain in Mexico, he has violated Dobbs by facilitating mailing of Plan B and establishment of abortion centers within military bases in states with strict anti-abortion laws, and now this.

This is a totalitarian tyranny.
Isn’t this contempt of court order? Could the Court order the offender to be jailed, wishful thinking anyways.

Isn’t this contempt of court order? Could the Court order the offender to be jailed, wishful thinking anyways.

And what happened when Eric Holder was held in contempt? Absolutely nothing, just like this whole admin., DS, TPTB etc. Conservatives are peaceful by and large. We trust God to sort things out in the end.

Last edited:

And have you introduced yourself here? There is a high skepticism of fedboi alliance when you join in 2022 or 2023 and your only comments are in the Bear Pit. Some of your comments seem ...provocative. Tell me in the dark, do you glow?

And have you introduced yourself here? There is a high skepticism of fedboi alliance when you join in 2022 or 2023 and your only comments are in the Bear Pit. Some of your comments seem ...provocative. Tell me in the dark, do you glow?
Somewhat amusing the idea of introducing a new member as some form of unofficial vetting process. Trust, what builds this online bond of acceptance, cut and paste the best ass & tit photos, funniest meme's, arguing a point till a threads original meaning isn't even being discussed, the amount of likes received by other members? True, my time is primarily spent posting in the bear pit, I enjoy a lot of what I read here especially current events articles that are linked to the thread, moving on into other areas of the forum I choose to do more reading than typing, it would appear my range habits are more generic and beer based then some of the long range champagne equipment generally discussed here. Engaging and commenting in a thread: Staying on topic and keeping a positive dialog within the discussion can be challenging example, you dropped this turd on me in the middle of the "Downfall of America" thread, you could of started a conversation with me but choose this form of audience, Super Worm and I Sniff Freon have also previously acted as forum Hall Monitors jacking me up in different threads, the big take away today is, who do you really trust online? *Unless the guy that owns this forum gets tired of me, my plans are to continue posting in the positive discussion of dialog previously identified, " provocative" or monotone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jsp556
Millions of illegals have crossed the border... Yet, this:

TSMC’s chairman said the company is working to send trained technicians from Taiwan to train local workers to help accelerate equipment installation.

A true story.
I was out painting my porch this morning. Watched some company trucks start stopping, on the dirt road, at the corner of my property. rode out to check with them. The under ground locator explained thet the large transmission poles were going to be replaced and they were doing the preliminary work for that project. I went on back to painting. another pickup stopped at my place and an official young man (about 25 yo) came over to explain there would be crews coming to swap out the poles in a few months. He was very cordial so I struck up a conversation with him. We talked about "the world".. He explained that he has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and his wife has a degree in Civil Engineering and they are from Great Falls, MT.. Both working. I just bluntly asked him "Do you own a house" ? He let out a long sigh and replied "Mo sir, we can't afford to buy a house"...

I put this under "Downfall" for several reasons. Every day the liberal media bombards us with info all about the Homeless. This administration is wasting billions and billions of USD's daily and a hard working couple can't buy a damn house.

Yesterday Elon said:
"One day it seems like the world economy is falling apart, next day it's fine. I don't know what the hell is going on," he said.
"We're in, I would call it, turbulent times," Mr Musk added.

What are the young, employed, hard working young people of America supposed to do?

TSMC’s chairman said the company is working to send trained technicians from Taiwan to train local workers to help accelerate equipment installation.

Just saw that about TSMC and was going to post it up.

SMDH........what did everyone THINK was going to happen (by dumbing down our schools) ? It's intentional destruction of this once great country.

A true story.
I was out painting my porch this morning. Watched some company trucks start stopping, on the dirt road, at the corner of my property. rode out to check with them. The under ground locator explained thet the large transmission poles were going to be replaced and they were doing the preliminary work for that project. I went on back to painting. another pickup stopped at my place and an official young man (about 25 yo) came over to explain there would be crews coming to swap out the poles in a few months. He was very cordial so I struck up a conversation with him. We talked about "the world".. He explained that he has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and his wife has a degree in Civil Engineering and they are from Great Falls, MT.. Both working. I just bluntly asked him "Do you own a house" ? He let out a long sigh and replied "Mo sir, we can't afford to buy a house"...

I put this under "Downfall" for several reasons. Every day the liberal media bombards us with info all about the Homeless. This administration is wasting billions and billions of USD's daily and a hard working couple can't buy a damn house.

Yesterday Elon said:
"One day it seems like the world economy is falling apart, next day it's fine. I don't know what the hell is going on," he said.
"We're in, I would call it, turbulent times," Mr Musk added.

What are the young, employed, hard working young people of America supposed to do?

On a related note my son 26 and makes roughly $70k a year, and his wife 25 medical field and almost 6 figures are currently renting a house in town for.....$2200 per month, and she knows the family so that is a "friend" rate. They are currently looking at houses in our general area, country but not too country. She needs to drive to town to work. Hay kiddo we found this near by check out that address, it should be cheap. That one is 10ac and $420k and looks really dated. We looked it up, it fell out of 1970. Houses are stupid.

They can't do anything. Our two got lucky with the "friend" rate. But it is just nuts. And sadly I will also say it is all going according to plan.

LOL...

The home buying process can be stressful for everyone and, in many cases, may seem intimidating. This is especially true for first-time homebuyers.
However, as a government employee, you are eligible for many different home mortgage programs that can make the buying process so much easier and have you enjoying homeownership in no time at all. From special federal employee mortgage loans to mortgage assistance and grants, these programs can save you thousands of dollars and make the home buying process more attainable.

Get rid of the middle class by sending all the jobs overseas, so then you are left with the poor who will need the government tit to survive and then you have the rich ruling class.....this isn't by accident. Not one bit.

Doc

I certainly hope that's code for "torches and pitchforks".
Honestly, the majority of westerners are too habituated to fat slow mental acquiescence to do anything but wait for their punishment. The first who stand up will be crushed while the “conservatives” watch and cluck like chickens. Review the convoy protests. I will risk nothing to help this society. They need to be destroyed by government “help” in order to get their attention now.

"If you express an implicit bias towards law enforcement, you are allowed to sit on a jury. And that has never been the case before," McCarthy said. "So in my situation, we had many jurors who expressed this bias towards law enforcement, and they were still allowed to decide guilty or not guilty on my suspect."

The Department of Justice says it intends to sue Texas Gov. Greg Abbott over the use of a floating buoy border barrier to stop illegal immigration into the state — a move that immediately drew a fiery response from the Republican governor.
"The State of Texas’s actions violate federal law, raise humanitarian concerns, present serious risks to public safety and the environment, and may interfere with the federal government’s ability to carry out its official duties," the DOJ said in a letter to Abbott, first reported by the Houston Chronicle.

2016 Colonial Pipeline AL Event
My memory is fuzzy when recalling timeline and scenario surrounding the aforementioned. Was myself in the process of moving from Jawja to TN. I do recall telephoning Tennessee Emergency Management before driving back and they provided decent fairly accurate information on locating gas along my itinerary. Besides seeing signs posted along the interstate “No Gas This Exit” and whiffing fumes from gas cans it was stressful but without incident. What’s bothering me is originally I thought this was one of those finger pointing problems that was causing this shortage. Now online ends up being completely put on the shoulders of the pipeline leak. Either way cause and effect now resemble more condition training of the masses, but I swear the information was putting fault on the refinery industry back then and not the leak. Combining the impact of the Colonial shutdown and the depletion of the Strategic reserves, the quick action of Biden to stop Keystone it starts to look like an unnecessary sabotage on the stability of America fuel supply.
You are awakening to the matrix.

Reactions: mtrmn
The problem, whoever programmed this sequence fucked up. Nobody believes this fucking imbecile won the election. Biggest fucking glitch ever.
Unfortunately, about half this country does believe that this f'ing imbecile won. But they believe anything they are told by Ds and MsM

• Sad
Reactions: NoDopes
Was just entering home Depot in north Dallas area. Guy was pushing a cart full of stuff out obviously without paying. On checking out, the girl mentioned to somebody that a person just walked out without receipt. I said somebody else just did it at the front door. She then said it happens all the time. She confronted one once and they got aggressive with her and she backed down.

Pretty soon, all stores will become "members only" requiring scanning in to shop. Fucking degenerates.

Was just entering home Depot in north Dallas area. Guy was pushing a cart full of stuff out obviously without paying. On checking out, the girl mentioned to somebody that a person just walked out without receipt. I said somebody else just did it at the front door. She then said it happens all the time. She confronted one once and they got aggressive with her and she backed down.

Pretty soon, all stores will become "members only" requiring scanning in to shop. Fucking degenerates.
It will continue (squaters, theft, aggressive behavior, etc) until people get fed up. I think that time will be coming soon enough.

Reactions: NoDopes
We ALL know Biden didn’t win nor earn his election for presidency. The powers that be appointed him as their puppet and we allowed it. How will we ever gain control of stolen rights as citizens in this falling and failing once free nation???

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
We ALL know Biden didn’t win nor earn his election for presidency. The powers that be appointed him as their puppet and we allowed it. How will we ever gain control of stolen rights as citizens in this falling and failing once free nation???

We all know the answer to that, we also know (the thinking ones anyway) know just what that will mean. As a result I understand the reluctantly of wanting to take that step. ANYTHING is better then that step, if there is a snowballs chance try it because the other option is so very messy. And those that start it up at first, we know what will happen to them, we saw the J6 people and that was them being nice.

We all know the answer to that, we also know (the thinking ones anyway) know just what that will mean. As a result I understand the reluctantly of wanting to take that step. ANYTHING is better then that step, if there is a snowballs chance try it because the other option is so very messy. And those that start it up at first, we know what will happen to them, we saw the J6 people and that was them being nice.
History will repeat... It always does.

Is "matrix" a reference to that movie in the 90's, sorry never watched it. Unless of course my havvannasyndroome is benign and not cause of
quantum entanglement
It was a bit silly, but illustrated well the make believe world many members of western society are more comfortable in.

Reactions: lariat
whatchu-talkin-about-willis-arnold-jackson.gif

Is "matrix" a reference to that movie in the 90's, sorry never watched it. Unless of course my havvannasyndroome is benign and not cause of
quantum entanglement
Actually, that is a good question. The phrase Matrix can mean many different things to people in real life situations.
The one "system" I remember is when there is over crowding in a jail. When a prisoner is sent to the jail, they are given a number according to their offense / record.
When they enter a jail that is full to capacity, another prisoner with a lower number is released. It is a system that is always in motion. High number prisoners seldom move through the Matrix. A low number prisoner will be released sooner. Not a perfect system, by far. But it meets the requirements in an over crowded jail.

In this case Emerson0311 has given humans a number. A low number person may be homeless and on food stamps. A high number person could be a billionaire. But, it is not just about a person's financial wealth. It could be a health care matrix like someone needing a kidney transplant while another one needs a few stitches to close a wound.

The world is a matrix, but more importantly, America is it's own Matrix.

We all have a number.

Reactions: Emerson0311
That was us being nice.

That was us being nice.
Oh yes.....trust me it was.

One thing totalitarianism does very well, and has done from day one is torture.

If you think hungry rats in a cage around your face trying everything to get to your face to eat it, while being told, you know sometimes they go for the eyes first, other times they go for the mouth.

Humans will never "out grow" that one. Be it that or a rifle shoved up your ass to the trigger while you are still alive, there are groups of people that just can't get enough of that. And make no mistake that is what is coming. And the things that kept this kind of thing from happening are slowly going away. Forced to eat your own shit, or having it tossed at you, it goes orders of magnitude higher then that all the way back to death by 1000 cuts.

I just re read that again, and am not sure of your meaning, but to hell with it, I am leaving it all there.