• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

As the Biden administration drains America's Strategic Oil Reserves... Our enemies are building up their reserves.
Cheap Russian oil helped China accelerate the pace of stockpiling crude in June to the largest monthly additions to inventories in three years, according to estimates by Reuters columnist Clyde Russell based on official Chinese data.
In June, China is estimated to have added 2.1 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil to either its commercial or strategic reserves, up from 1.77 million bpd added to inventories in May, per Russell’s calculations.
China does not report commercial or strategic inventories, so analysts are trying to estimate the volume of stockpiling by deducting the amount of processed crude from all available crude coming from imports and domestic crude production.

• Sad
Reactions: GreenGO Juan

Paul Rieckhoff calls For Post 9/11 Style Crackdown To Prevent Americans Becoming Too Patriotic​

A talking head on MSNBC has called for a post 9/11 style government crackdown as a means of winning “a battle for hearts and minds” of Americans who might turn against the leftist mindset and become overly patriotic.

Paul Rieckhoff, founder of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America and Righteous Media compared the “threat” of such a scenario to the “number one threat” after 9/11, effectively suggesting conservatives and Trump supporters are akin to terrorists.

Paul Rieckhoff calls For Post 9/11 Style Crackdown To Prevent Americans Becoming Too Patriotic​

A talking head on MSNBC has called for a post 9/11 style government crackdown as a means of winning “a battle for hearts and minds” of Americans who might turn against the leftist mindset and become overly patriotic.

Paul Rieckhoff, founder of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America and Righteous Media compared the “threat” of such a scenario to the “number one threat” after 9/11, effectively suggesting conservatives and Trump supporters are akin to terrorists.

Up until now, I never heard of Paul Rieckhoff....

Did about 1/2 hour of reading about him.
What i found:
in Chasing Ghosts-the first criticism of the Iraq war written by a soldier who fought in it.

He seems like a man with an opinion... You know what they say about opinions.

Why are the politicians even listening to him ?

59FA33B4-F57F-4B7D-A3D2-F2C524287BAE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Well, seems continuing a young person's education after high school has "come full circle". America has awakened to the "Apprenticeship Programs" that have been around all the way back to ancient Europe. America's unions have had apprentice programs all the way back to the Charter Members who knew the only way to turn out quality craftsmen was to educate them and put them with the Older Journeymen on the job. Such a novel concept. Now after billions of dollars spent on frivolous degrees and having Professors and Doctors with no practical experience teaching young American's in college.... Why not offer an apprenticeship to young American's ?

Well, seems continuing a young person's education after high school has "come full circle". America has awakened to the "Apprenticeship Programs" that have been around all the way back to ancient Europe. America's unions have had apprentice programs all the way back to the Charter Members who knew the only way to turn out quality craftsmen was to educate them and put them with the Older Journeymen on the job. Such a novel concept. Now after billions of dollars spent on frivolous degrees and having Professors and Doctors with no practical experience teaching young American's in college.... Why not offer an apprenticeship to young American's ?

Europe’s guilds were apprenticeship precursors. Germany operates a lot of its workforce through a similar system. I’m a beneficiary of an apprenticeship, it was a great experience that put me in a fantastic position professionally and personally. When I do work in schools I get asked all the time by students how much I make, how hard is it, and I talk about the trades. They’ve never been exposed to the idea. School counselors ignore them.

Europe’s guilds were apprenticeship precursors. Germany operates a lot of its workforce through a similar system. I’m a beneficiary of an apprenticeship, it was a great experience that put me in a fantastic position professionally and personally. When I do work in schools I get asked all the time by students how much I make, how hard is it, and I talk about the trades. They’ve never been exposed to the idea. School counselors ignore them.
I had exactly the same experience in school. I had no idea about trades before it ended up in one.

This is less of a slap in the face for Washington than a baseball bat in the crotch, as the U.S. has for years been giving Iraq tens of billions of dollars to help with its finances on the specific condition that the country reduces its imports of gas and electricity from Iran eventually to zero.

Aug 1 (Reuters) - Rating agency Fitch on Tuesday downgraded the U.S. government's top credit rating, a move that drew an angry response from the White House and surprised investors, coming despite the resolution of the debt ceiling crisis two months ago.
Fitch downgraded the United States to AA+ from AAA, citing fiscal deterioration over the next three years and repeated down-the-wire debt ceiling negotiations that threaten the government’s ability to pay its bills.
Fitch had first flagged the possibility of a downgrade in May, then maintained that position in June after the debt ceiling crisis was resolved, saying it intended to finalize the review in the third quarter of this year.
With the downgrade, it becomes the second major rating agency after Standard & Poor’s to strip the United States of its triple-A rating.

"In Fitch's view, there has been a steady deterioration in standards of governance over the last 20 years, including on fiscal and debt matters, notwithstanding the June bipartisan agreement to suspend the debt limit until January 2025," the rating agency said in a statement.

This is what happens when you threaten to default on the national debt over and over again when not in power.

Up until now, I never heard of Paul Rieckhoff....

Did about 1/2 hour of reading about him.
What i found:
in Chasing Ghosts-the first criticism of the Iraq war written by a soldier who fought in it.

He seems like a man with an opinion... You know what they say about opinions.

Why are the politicians even listening to him ?

Because he is saying what they want to hear. Just like this guy.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton

I had exactly the same experience in school. I had no idea about trades before it ended up in one.

This is because it has been pushed that you are a failure if you don't go to college. Sure if you want to be an electrician or plumber that is fine but go to college first. Why? so I can sack on huge debt on a worthless "business" degree. Why?

This is why it was never brought up, and I still think it is not in the place it should be. I am a huge Mike Rowe fanboi, and I think the "skills gap" is a real thing.

College people may design it, but who is actually going to build it.......it is the people that actually make things that are going away.

This is because it has been pushed that you are a failure if you don't go to college. Sure if you want to be an electrician or plumber that is fine but go to college first. Why? so I can sack on huge debt on a worthless "business" degree. Why?

This is why it was never brought up, and I still think it is not in the place it should be. I am a huge Mike Rowe fanboi, and I think the "skills gap" is a real thing.

College people may design it, but who is actually going to build it.......it is the people that actually make things that are going away.

The labor that will "build it" is going to come from foreign countries. I saw this begin 15 years ago while working inside the Intel chip fab plants. The Green Card labor was imported to work in the fabs because they would keep their mouth shut and work for less money. Over time the fab rat that came from India moved up the Intel corporate ladder into a position of power. He brought more of "his people" to Intel... Quality went down hill, work ethics went down hill and all those old Intel employees that built the company were offered an early out so more Green Cards could come in. In 2000 the company was setting new records and on top of the world. 10 years later it was in the tank. By 2020 it had struggled back up due to an infusion of talent. Same old, same old... Poor management and the desire to bring in more Green Cards and down it went.

Foreign labor will be part of the Downfall of America.

1691007104545.png

My high school diploma has fixed a whole lot of college fuck ups. Designs by people who have never installed, used, or maintained a thing tend to be the norm these days.

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
My high school diploma has fixed a whole lot of college fuck ups. Designs by people who have never installed, used, or maintained a thing tend to be the norm these days.
Same here. We now have people selling equipment repair parts that never picked up a crescent wrench of a pair of pliers. My standard routine is to take a photo of the old part, including the part number stamped on it. When ordering I request they open the container and verify it looks like the part I need. Down to match the photo on a lot of stuff. They still screw up routinely.

The labor that will "build it" is going to come from foreign countries. I saw this begin 15 years ago while working inside the Intel chip fab plants. The Green Card labor was imported to work in the fabs because they would keep their mouth shut and work for less money. Over time the fab rat that came from India moved up the Intel corporate ladder into a position of power. He brought more of "his people" to Intel... Quality went down hill, work ethics went down hill and all those old Intel employees that built the company were offered an early out so more Green Cards could come in. In 2000 the company was setting new records and on top of the world. 10 years later it was in the tank. By 2020 it had struggled back up due to an infusion of talent. Same old, same old... Poor management and the desire to bring in more Green Cards and down it went.

View attachment 8195704

So very true, and if you doubt it, look at any house you see getting a new roof.

And let me tell you those people on the roofing crews, they bust their ass.

In my old house it got attacked by hail, BAD. They took it down to the rafters, new plywood, paper and shingles. It was all off in one day, and all back on the next day. Just amazing at how hard they worked.

One of the best summaries and mechanics of Western decline.

Of course this should be expanded with clear analysis of:
- who caused it
- who promotes it
- how to mobilize the "1%" to eradicate the "who"

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
It’s almost like the more Europeans / Africans / Mexicans you bring in the more
European or African or Mexican your country will become

Don’t make it like back home. Go back home

Steve Schwarzman said Fitch Ratings' downgrade of the US long-term credit rating was appropriate after multiple debt-limit standoffs. “The numbers justify it, regrettably,” the Blackstone Inc. chief executive officer said on CNBC Friday. “We've had an explosion of debt since the global financial crisis.1 hour ago

"What are young people prepared for? Maybe a Zoom job pretending to work in a management position, exactly the sort that is vanishing as major corporations are desperately cutting labor costs by purging management of its outrageous excesses. It goes on daily. When CVS announced huge layoffs, they made it clear that there would be no losses among the people who are “customer facing.” Those people remain in huge demand.

But how many of today’s college graduates are even prepared to stand behind a checkout counter and speak coherently to people, much less handle money or deal with scanning codes and the like? Not many."

Epoch times

"What are young people prepared for? Maybe a Zoom job pretending to work in a management position, exactly the sort that is vanishing as major corporations are desperately cutting labor costs by purging management of its outrageous excesses. It goes on daily. When CVS announced huge layoffs, they made it clear that there would be no losses among the people who are “customer facing.” Those people remain in huge demand.

But how many of today’s college graduates are even prepared to stand behind a checkout counter and speak coherently to people, much less handle money or deal with scanning codes and the like? Not many."

Epoch times
They all seem to think they can get on their phone, make a few vids, and become a “content creator/influencer” and make a million bucks.

Epoch times
I agree. Just look around at the "wait time" to get something repaired or serviced. Look at all the vehicles sitting around a dealership while waiting on a tech or a part. Try making a doctor's appointment and see how many months you have to wait. Try and find a plumber who can unstop a drain or an electrician to change out a dead light fixture. Even look at how long the line is at the grocery store to check out.... The next war America fights will be over before our military gears up for a fight.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
To further emphasize how right you are @IronSkillet I highly advise adding both to your reading list:

-Unrestricted Warfare - Qiao Liang
-The 100-Year Marathon - Michael Pillsbury

Buy more ammo

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Chinese assault? As i see it its self inflicted. Carcass will only provide effortless food for the survivors- if any.

Now, they are going to go on the "Honor System"....
Next they will approve the homeless as donor's
Think before giving a transfusion to a young family member.
If I have to explain......... You won't understand.

The American Red Cross is now allowing gay and bisexual men to donate blood without restrictions that specifically single out a person’s sexual orientation or gender, the nonprofit group said Monday.
The Red Cross is implementing new Food and Drug Administration screening guidelines that apply to all potential donors and are based on an individual risk assessment. The nonprofit group provides about 40% of the nation’s blood supply.
Under the new FDA guidelines, men in monogamous sexual relationships with other men are eligible to donate as long as they meet other screening criteria. Previously, men who had sex with men had to remain abstinent for three months before donating blood.

How can this even be possible ?
Oregon Republican leaders who orchestrated a six-week walkout from legislative sessions to stall Democrat-led bills will not be allowed to run for re-election when their term ends in 2024, Oregon Secretary of State LaVonne Griffin-Valade said Tuesday.
Griffin-Valade, a Democrat, vowed to uphold a 2022 law passed by Oregon voters known as Measure 113, which says lawmakers with more than 10 unexcused absences from the legislative session will not be eligible for re-election.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
The Biden administration is requesting Congress spend six times more on supporting Ukraine in its war against Russia than on the border and fentanyl crisis plaguing the nation, according to a new emergency spending request submitted Thursday.
In the request sent to House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, Biden specifically called for $24 billion in aide to Ukraine, split between $13 billion for defense related spending, and $11 billion in economic and humanitarian assistance.

WASHINGTON — Attorneys for President Joe Biden and the special counsel appointed to investigate his handling of classified documents have been negotiating for about a month over the terms under which he would be interviewed, two people familiar with the matter said.
Discussions between Biden’s lawyers and special counsel Robert Hur’s office are focused on how, when and where the interview might take place, as well as the scope of the questions, these people said. They stressed that the negotiations are ongoing and that no agreement has been reached.
The back-and-forth suggests that the probe — now in its eighth month — may not be wrapping up imminently. But an interview with the person at the center of an investigation typically takes place near the end of the process.

U.S. Steel to explore strategic alternatives after receiving unsolicited bids​

Steel producer United States Steel said on Sunday it is initiating a formal review to evaluate strategic alternatives for the steel producer after receiving multiple unsolicited bids for part or all of its business.
The review was begun after the steel producer received “multiple unsolicited proposals that ranged from the acquisition of certain production assets to consideration for the whole company,” CEO David Burritt said in a statement, without disclosing details about the strategic alternatives.
Barclays Capital and Goldman Sachs are serving as financial advisors to U.S. Steel, while Milbank and Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz are acting as legal advisors, the steel producer said. Rival Cleveland-Cliffs on Sunday said it had previously proposed to buy U.S. Steel in a private offer on June 28, which was rejected by the board of U.S. Steel as being “unreasonable.”

U.S. Steel to explore strategic alternatives after receiving unsolicited bids​

Steel producer United States Steel said on Sunday it is initiating a formal review to evaluate strategic alternatives for the steel producer after receiving multiple unsolicited bids for part or all of its business.
The review was begun after the steel producer received “multiple unsolicited proposals that ranged from the acquisition of certain production assets to consideration for the whole company,” CEO David Burritt said in a statement, without disclosing details about the strategic alternatives.
Barclays Capital and Goldman Sachs are serving as financial advisors to U.S. Steel, while Milbank and Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz are acting as legal advisors, the steel producer said. Rival Cleveland-Cliffs on Sunday said it had previously proposed to buy U.S. Steel in a private offer on June 28, which was rejected by the board of U.S. Steel as being “unreasonable.”

• Sad
I am a native of South Louisiana. I have dove (sport and commercial) all over the Gulf of Mexico. Never saw a whale and up until now, never heard of a Rice's Whale.
Just one more government stunt to run America out of fuel.

The Biden administration issued new restrictions on oil and gas companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico, in an effort to protect a whale species after it settled last month with a coalition of environmental groups.
The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM), which manages energy development in federal waters, published a Notice to Lessees and Operators (NTL) on Monday evening highlighting expanded protections for the Rice’s whale, a species listed under the Endangered Species Act. BOEM was slated to issue the NTL last week, but delayed it until Monday.

"Today’s announcement leaves American energy developers in a period of extended uncertainty, with no future offshore lease sales scheduled," Hopkins continued. "This action defies Congress’ mandate in the Inflation Reduction Act, jeopardizes U.S. energy security and violates the Biden administration’s energy obligations to the American people."

I am a native of South Louisiana. I have dove (sport and commercial) all over the Gulf of Mexico. Never saw a whale and up until now, never heard of a Rice's Whale.
Just one more government stunt to run America out of fuel.

The Biden administration issued new restrictions on oil and gas companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico, in an effort to protect a whale species after it settled last month with a coalition of environmental groups.
The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM), which manages energy development in federal waters, published a Notice to Lessees and Operators (NTL) on Monday evening highlighting expanded protections for the Rice’s whale, a species listed under the Endangered Species Act. BOEM was slated to issue the NTL last week, but delayed it until Monday.

You haven’t heard of them because they just made that shit up two years ago and immediately placed them on the endangered species list.

• Wow
This is how the "Government" creates more "Government jobs"....

After successfully winning the GWOT both Iraqi and Afghan people live with freedoms never imagined before US intervention. The same event that necessitated GWOT also created the need for better passenger screening at first the airlines worked independently to screen passengers usually randomly. Once the TSA system became operational secure sterile areas became the rule and they have done a great job screening passengers and airport workers inside this area. What this article is lacking to explain, between TSA and Airport Operations what has been the process for the last 20+ years? If money could be invested to make foreign countries safe, how is this a news worthy event, either you have a sterile secure area or you don’t. Now once you fix this problem how about paying attention to those pesky delivery people that are screened by some minimum wage security guard delivering everything the airport needs to do business.
I want to know how the aircraft cleaning crew is screened and background checked when they do not even speak english. They drive through a gate with the catering trucks - without the trucks being screened - then they go directly to the aircraft to load the stuff into the planes. Another red flag. The TSA is only there to harass the flying public enough to give the impression that there is some element of security onboard the aircraft or in the sterile areas.

Reactions: Emerson0311
I want to know how the aircraft cleaning crew is screened and background checked when they do not even speak english. They drive through a gate with the catering trucks - without the trucks being screened - then they go directly to the aircraft to load the stuff into the planes. Another red flag. The TSA is only there to harass the flying public enough to give the impression that there is some element of security onboard the aircraft or in the sterile areas.
I strongly disagree with the statement ”The TSA is only there to harass the flying public enough to give the impression that there is some element of security onboard the aircraft or in sterile areas”. Maybe you are unable to see the safe environment they have provided for both passengers and crew, since they have been on the job no Saudi Arabia nationals have taken a domestic flight With evil intentions. I can appreciate your desire to better understand on how the vetting process for certain contract workers inside the secure sterile areas at these airports takes places, one of life’s great mysteries for sure. I’m sure the airport authority’s and TSA are on top of these concerns, I mean really whenyou think about it, the guy delivering that jet fuel has to of gone through tougher screening requirements then the flying public.

Reactions: MadDuner
It’s all a bullshit game for the stupid.

I strongly disagree with the statement ”The TSA is only there to harass the flying public enough to give the impression that there is some element of security onboard the aircraft or in sterile areas”. Maybe you are unable to see the safe environment they have provided for both passengers and crew, since they have been on the job no Saudi Arabia nationals have taken a domestic flight With evil intentions. I can appreciate your desire to better understand on how the vetting process for certain contract workers inside the secure sterile areas at these airports takes places, one of life’s great mysteries for sure. I’m sure the airport authority’s and TSA are on top of these concerns, I mean really whenyou think about it, the guy delivering that jet fuel has to of gone through tougher screening requirements then the flying public.
Do you know how many TSA agents are in prison for running little fucking crime rings?

GTFOH

Reactions: UKDslayer