• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

Allow me to be the 'outlier' in this....

She is a freak and has no business being on the SCOTUS. But she is merely replacing another retard who was anti-Constitution and a loser.

She changes nothing. Her opinions will be negated by more mainstream centrist and Constitutional decisions.

President Potato gets his pick. Great. Pick away. Show the world what kind of an idiot you are for picking this total retard who is both unqualified and an utter racist... with no interest in the Constitution.

But that's Potato's privilege as the POTUS. Even if his election was stolen in numerous states. Fine... there ya go. So let this racist, moronic, unqualified fat, ugly ignorant slut go on the court. Her decisions will be judged by history. And change nothing.

Presidents get to pick their judges. Whether great and historic... or retarded and racist. Biden picked the latter. Let him have the pick. I am disappointed that the GOP didn't confirm her 100 percent because it's a Presidential prerogative to pick whoever they want. There were 10,000 candidates more qualified than this racist broad. But you know what? Those 10,000 aren't who potato-hea picked. Or had Obama pick for him. Whatever. That's their choice. The Democrat Communist shitbirds can wear her around their necks like an albatross for years. Heck, she'll probably OD on Fentanyl before she makes a dozen decisions.

It's a Presidential pick. Support that pick, regardlesss.

But funny how the Democrat racists oppose tooth and nail Clarence Thomas and every other Republican Pick. But if their unqualified racists are opposed, they piss themselves. In the end... let Biden have his pick. He will go down in history for so much worse.

Bring on the fat, ugly racist unqualified Democrat bitch. It's their legacy. Let them own it.

Sirhr
While I generally agree with the theme of your post, you make a huge mistake when you state the Potato “picked” her… I submit that he hasn’t made a single substantive decision since “taking office”. The cabal does the “deciding“ for him…

How to "cook the books" on American's in debt. Watch this statistic show up on "How American's reduced their debt while Sleepy Joe was president"...:mad:

Along with the announcement last week that the ongoing payment pause on federal student loans would be extended for another four months, the Biden administration also offered good news to borrowers who were behind on their debt payments prior to the pandemic.
The U.S. Department of Education says it will move to pull millions of loan borrowers out of default and mark their accounts as current.

I came in here thinking this was a women's suffrage thread…..
While I generally agree with the theme of your post, you make a huge mistake when you state the Potato “picked” her… I submit that he hasn’t made a single substantive decision since “taking office”. The cabal does the “deciding“ for him…
Agree with this. Obama is in his third term, running the spud from Kalorama.

That was their plan to take us down without firing a shot by having us do it. Teaching children from the start that if they have boy parts they might feel like a girl and if they have girl parts they may feel like a boy. This indoctrination to build a Nation of transexuals is unprecedented , when muslims nations do this they teach the children to kill America which would have a purpose when going to war . By training our children to be transexuals I guess the plan is to let the enemy fuck them since they have been schooled to feel that way.
It's about demoralizing the future generations and normalizing that kind of behavior.

Thats why ketanji's nomination was so important to them. Now they have someone sympathetic to their freak behavior in a position to get them off the hook. I think we are going to see some seriously abhorrent behavior become the "new normal" in the near future.

Everyone would be wise to pull their children out of the indoctrination camps known as public schools right now. We have to begin the education process grounded in patriotism and the warrior mentality with Christ at the center. Christ was a warrior.

It won't be popular and it will mean a drastic lifestyle change for many but we have to ask ourselves, what is more important to us, do we take the wide gate and keep voting and holding rallies and protests and expressing our displeasure on forums such as this,none of which make any difference, that much has been proven, or do we take the narrow gate, and teach our children in our own way, instilling the moral values that we want them to have rather than letting the state continue to melt there fragile minds ?

It doesn't have to get violent. We just have to step off of their playing field.

U.S. President Joe Biden wants to increase oil imports from Canada without resurrecting the pipeline project he killed on his first day in office, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.

I wasn't referring to direct actions.
The taking up of arms is of the completely obvious.
I was more referring to as how the press/social media of the time with what they would have to say and print.
I know it's all speculation the delve into the mind of that time but it would be interesting would it not?

Here is where America is headed... Not one new job created, not one new chemical plant built, nothing. And, certainly the company is not absorbing any of the inflationary increases in it's raw materials refining. All of those cost are passed on to the consumer. They threw a 70 cent bone to the stock holders... Does not take a rocket scientist to figure this move out. Dow is bracing for the worldwide recession.

Dow Inc. said late Wednesday its board has authorized a new $3 billion share buyback program and declared a dividend of 70 cents a share. The dividend is payable on June 10 to shareholders of record on May 31, the industrials company said. The share repurchase program does not have an expiration date and is in addition to Dow's current program, which has about $775 million of authorization remaining. Dow shares rose 0.8% in the extended session Wednesday after ending the regular trading day up 1.4%.

What we are seeing with the markets (The Dow, the S&P 500, the NASDAQ) is similar to "Fiat Money"... All over the world the money managers always watch the "Averages"... So, if the averages can be artificially inflated, it draws in foreign money and money from the non-educated investors... The balloon is being blown up. That can only go on for so long.

Earnings Watch: The S&P 500’s profit margin had never before hit 11%, but it surpassed 12% in 2021 and is expected to reach 13% in 2022, as inflation hits consumers’ pocketbooks but isn’t showing on large companies’ bottom lines (yet)​

There is little/no precedent for where the world/money/economics is right now. Corporations run the World (and own all Global Politicians) and money is now all printed and regulated - the Game is not documented yet. I'm not using 19th and 20th Century data and norms to make decisions about money and where all of this is going. Recap: There is no precedent for where we are going - the end game and the solution is "in the future" and past performance is no guarantee of future results.

I refuse to believe The Future is documented and a matter of past performance. The World has never seen this World yet. I have let go of the "Norms" and predictions based on shit that happened 50 years ago. That shit is long gone and now irrelevant, IMO. I'm looking forward for solutions not back. That's like looking in a rear view mirror for the next turn. Too much stuff has changed too fast to use 20 - 50 YO data to explain and predict where this is going. The changes in the last 5 years negate the data from the last 200 years.

VooDoo

I have to find the bright side of the shitty situation, largely just to keep my mental health from falling into a pit of despair. At least she's just replacing a retiring liberal, and thus the supreme court isn't dramatically changed. Just replacing a left leaning justice, with a retarded leftist justice that doesn't know what a woman is, and is lenient on pedophiles.

Branden

I have to find the bright side of the shitty situation, largely just to keep my mental health from falling into a pit of despair. At least she's just replacing a retiring liberal, and thus the supreme court isn't dramatically changed. Just replacing a left leaning justice, with a retarded leftist justice that doesn't know what a woman is, and is lenient on pedophiles.

Branden

This ^^^^

Nothing changes.....its nothing more than a continuation of Breyer

Marjorie Taylor Greene

I'm not going to bait anyone into commenting either for or against her personally. What I want to point out is how the downfall is continuing. At this time I'm just going to label it as EVIL at work to tear down America. Evil is moving some of the most unqualified people into the highest levels of Government, Military and Judicial. Evil is also hammering down people who could improve the leadership in America. Witnessing Evil on steroids in America....

Reactions: 10ring'r
The Boogy Man and the Psychological bombardment in America

I can understand a company like this being listed in the NASDAQ.
What I can not understand is why it is one of the NASDAQ 100.........
Must have bought it's way in. Don't we have 100 American companies that qualify for a slot so we will get an accurate reading on the index funds and not the Asian funds.

I'll throw this out for discussion:
Being retired has given me a bit more time to study "Politics"... My lifetime was busy. I built a business, raised a family, traveled and worked coast to coast, had major health issues, etc. Just like the rest of you guy's. Being exhausted most of the time pushed me to just vote for a "Party".... After attempting to decipher, propaganda, bull shit, flat out lies and snake oil... I think I have reached the point of simply voting for a man or woman who aligns with my thoughts, lifestyle and beliefs.... Regardless of their party. Currently watching my US Senators and US Representatives simply building a name and war chest for themselves. Midterms are bringing out candidates with deep roots right here where their families have toiled for generations and their children have no ambition to leave the area.... I'm focusing more on the person rather than the "Party".. I only have one vote to cast.

Reactions: Short-bus and Pbgt
Maybe it's time to try to reboot the teaparty and take over the Rino's.
I'm thinking it's time to think locally and do what residents of each state need to do before the crash... Sound's selfish, doesn't it.
Using Europe as an example. Ukraine is about the size of Texas, one of the larger countries. The UK is about the size of the state of Georgia... Those European countries operate much more independently that the States in America. Maybe here in America all that "Federal Money" each states get is just not worth what they are giving up.

Appearing that lots of that "disposable income" is supporting adult children.... Another reason we can't look at history for guidance in the future.

“Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, Governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method they not only confiscate, but they confiscate arbitrarily; and, while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some.

Well, well.... This is not taking long to develop.

Tearing at the fabric of America... Deep State is relentless.... A divided house can not stand.

In a stunning breach of Supreme Court confidentiality and secrecy, Politico has obtained what it calls a draft of a majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito that would strike down Roe v. Wade.

For people like my Wife it is a waste to heat, light, and air condition a space for her so she can commute 1.5 hours per day putting wear and tear on the car (plus the cost of fuel)...it's just stupid in 2022 to have people who process information to work in an "office" when they have an office at home. She literally gets up an hour later, I make her breakfast and coffee, we go over the business of the Day, and she sits down at the table and goes to work. Even her Boss and coworkers are amazed at how well and fast things get done without all the distractions including getting fed, bathroom breaks, water, etc.

If anything the Pandemic has shown US that people can work from home and not only get more done without micromanaging but they are happier and save lots of money both for the company and the household. Anything that can be done remotely/from home should be done from home. It's never going back, IMO. Fully half the people my Wife works with have moved to working from home and it's a complete winner for Boss, Company, and Employee.

VooDoo

For people like my Wife it is a waste to heat, light, and air condition a space for her so she can commute 1.5 hours per day putting wear and tear on the car (plus the cost of fuel)...it's just stupid in 2022 to have people who process information to work in an "office" when they have an office at home. She literally gets up an hour later, I make her breakfast and coffee, we go over the business of the Day, and she sits down at the table and goes to work. Even her Boss and coworkers are amazed at how well and fast things get done without all the distractions including getting fed, bathroom breaks, water, etc.

If anything the Pandemic has shown US that people can work from home and not only get more done without micromanaging but they are happier and save lots of money both for the company and the household. Anything that can be done remotely/from home should be done from home. It's never going back, IMO. Fully half the people my Wife works with have moved to working from home and it's a complete winner for Boss, Company, and Employee.

VooDoo
Obviously your wife has good work ethics. You are a blessed man.... Unfortunately there is a large percentage of the population that must have a boss, superintendent , slave driver cracking the whip... I think we are witnessing an "ebb and flow" in the employment world. We are in agreement about her vehicle and drive time. This is what prompts people to live in the city, not own a car and take the tube to work. I was on many jobs overlooking freeways and watched the grid lock during the major drive times... that waste of time is a big price to pay...
I think the slow down in the economy will, once again, force people to relocate, down size and work at some crappy jobs. If / when the government stops paying people to not work, life will become interesting. I appreciate your input.
JMHO

Reactions: Pbgt
I wonder how those folks that worked hard and paid off their loans felt after seeing this ?

Temporary changes to the troubled Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program have resulted in more than 110,000 people with student debt getting around $6.8 billion in relief.

Jerome Powell, daily, is being quoted saying the US economy is strong.
“The labor market is very strong, and inflation is much too high,” the central bank leader said in prepared remarks for the National Association for Business Economics.
Worker productivity fell to start 2022 at its fastest pace in nearly 75 years while labor costs soared as the U.S. struggled with surging Covid cases, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Thursday.

1970's government. When the government taxed everyone into making the wife leave the house and get a job.

/thread.

QUOOOUCnUh28.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
A lot of effort going into keeping a person for running for office.

Administrative Law Judge Charles Beaudrot heard arguments from lawyers on both sides, and listened to Greene answer questions during a daylong hearing last month. State law requires Beaudrot to submit his findings to Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who will make the ultimate decision regarding Green’s eligibility.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
Only a weak person / country would negotiate with an extortionist. That is always a sign of throwing in the towel.

I'm hoping for the SCOTUS to hold firm on that draft, and overturn RVW.

That will hasten things up a bit, and make for same interesting summer TV.