• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

"Keep Your Eye On The Ball"

Reactions: 10ring'r
Yes, I know... Lot's of pro's and cons........ If he would have driven a Ford F-350 Dually into a school bus load of kids and killed them all..... Would Ford stop attending auto show's ? ... IDK

Living in a world of propaganda is challenging..... Texas / Texas / Texas.... I guess today is Texas's "Day in the Barrel"..... I have a boat load of good friends in Texas... Good people... Make good boots at Nocona.... My oil patch friends are "Livin' on Tulsa Time" regardless of where the rig is (world wide), Bar BQ and Chili are world class....

Monkeypox_Meme.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r
They want your children

Environmentalist / Spotted Owl / Logging = Economic disaster
Climate impacts / Oil Leases / Oil, Petrochemical, plastic = Economic disaster
Deja Vu
The U.S. Department of the Interior must analyze the climate impacts of oil and gas leasing on 4 million acres of federal land spanning five states before drilling can commence, a legal settlement reached this week concluded, according to Reuters

"Here’s the situation. And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," Biden said, seeming to justify or praise those sky-high prices Americans face at the pump.

No problem for the elite when the taxpayer is buying their gas! Fuck that demented potato! He’s irrelevant like the rest of em

LOS ANGELES/WASHINGTON, June 7 (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris has marshaled $3.2 billion in corporate pledges to tackle the factors that drive some Central Americans to migrate to the United States

So, we are going into a big giant mass of insanity with the Biden Administration going back into the Iran Nuclear Deal and handing them bucks and China is paying Iran with their cryptocurrency to a million+ bbls of oil. So, the energy sector along with the country is in big trouble, and it's been 4 months. We see the oil price moving about $5 bucks up and down every couple of weeks, and it's unsettling with banks lending on environmental risk and social justice risk.

Many, many years ago, the US Government began a crusade to "own the water".... The joke was when a drop of rain water hit your roof, it belonged to the US Government. Nothing has changed.

The time has come to separate "Food" from "Education".
Who's responsibility is it to feed students ? Who's responsibility is it to educate children ?
The Government education system has taken the path of least resistance... Feeding is much easier than teaching.
As a society, that is beginning to show as weakness.
JMHO

Last edited:
“Some 17,000,000 Americans with college degrees are doing jobs that the BLS says require less than the skill levels associated with a bachelor’s degree,” Vedder wrote in a 2010 essay for the Chronicle of Higher Education.
“Over 317,000 waiters and waitresses have college degrees (over 8,000 of them have doctoral or professional degrees), along with over 80,000 bartenders, and over 18,000 parking lot attendants,” he noted with clear bemusement. (Emphasis in the original.)

“I mean, 10 children — you’re talking about 10 children. It’s a small number, so it’s really hard to comment or this as something more general since you don’t know because the numbers are so small.”

Remember the "Spotted Owl" and the collapse of the logging industry ? As a result there are no more clear cuts to stop wild land fires and millions of Spotted Owls are left homeless every year and the collapse of the lumber industry in America is taking place. Funny, after a big fire no environmentalist mention the wildlife. They are really not concerned with the environment. follow the $$$

Deja Vu

Three environmental law groups have sued the Biden administration in an attempt to block more than 3,500 permit applications from energy companies to drill for oil and gas on public lands.
The environmental groups filed the lawsuit in the District Court of Washington, DC, against the Bureau of Land Management, saying the permit approvals in Wyoming and New Mexico violated several federal laws, including the Endangered Species Act.

America has an administration that can not run a two car funeral. Now, they want to control ocean shipping. Next they will hire hundreds of new government employees to oversee an industry in which they have no knowledge. Doing the same thing, over and over, and expecting a different result. Insanity.

Biden is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Trump is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Obama is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Bush (your choice) is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Clinton (your choice) is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Pelosi is a dumb fuck power mongering rich bitch wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Shumer is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

McConnell is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

Cruz is a dumb fuck power mongering rich guy wanna bee. Always was - Always will be.

...and The List goes on, and on, and on, and on. Politician? Dumb Fuck Power Mongering Rich Fuck WannaBee. If yer whole Family dies for them to become rich and powerful, they don't care. Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money - Power/Control, Power/Control, Power/Control, Power/Control, ad nauseum.

Stop me when I lie. My only question for uber smarty pants folks is: What now? How is this fixed? Pricks run The World.

VooDoo
Who has been ideologically (if not practically) trying to deprive government of power for the last 50 years? Who has grown government power by orders of magnitude in that same time?

The problem with the Republicans is that there are too many RINOs. The problem with Democrats is their entire philosophy of power.

Voting for Democrats because you hate rich people is insanity. They are literally the party of the rich elites, and when Republicans want to be rich and elite they start voting like Democrats.

Some of the broad factors that historians use to help explain imperial collapse are:
  • Economic issues
  • Social and cultural issues
  • Environmental issues
  • Political issues

Reactions: somewhereinmt
Your country is being taken over, right before your very eyes:
But right now, our people are struggling. They are taken for granted. That ends now.”

When you can take "wind power" and make PVC and chlorine, you will get my attention. In the mean time the hole is being dug deeper. The world is laughing at the American's.

Why do people listen to idiots ?

"Costco illegally neglects and abandons its chickens," the suit, filed this month in Seattle, claims. Company executives, the lawsuit states, "caused, [are] aware of, and consciously disregarded clear signs of Costco's ongoing mistreatment of chickens."

With the arrival of summer here in Montana, chores have shifted and there has been a few moments where I can sit on porch and do some musings about the changing world. The Ming dynasty lasted 276 years. The Industrial Revolution lasted 70 years. Changes in society take a while. In different dealings over the past few months, I am reminded by other's that "the world is changing". Yes it is. Not only is it changing but the momentum (speed) of these changes is baffling. Roe vs Wade has been around most of our lives. I woke up one morning last week and it was gone. The speed in which money ($$$) evaporates is staggering. Over the past 5 months America has sent $85 billion to a foreign country. There was $6 billion in student loans cancelled. Three letter agencies appear to be in a speed writing competition for new "Agency Rulings".

Yet, medical bills from 6 - 8 months ago show up in our mail box. So long ago, for me, I have forgotten what the procedure was for. Several of my local auto repair shops have a field full of old cars. I asked one of the owners if he was opening a junk yard. He replied "Waitin' on parts". Remember the crowds chanting "Build the Wall" ? There is no wall. Remember the term attached to the Covid virus "Herd Immunity" ? Appears to be playing out but there is a frenzy to give the shot to infants... Why ? There is no 100% cure.... yet.

I see a culture that is purposely being bogged down. "Slow thinking" must be a required course in the 12th grade.

The plan appears to be implement changes so rapidly that 98% of American's will not have a clue. One morning they wake up and ______ (Fill in the blank) changed over night. And guess what, the change will not be for the better.
JMHO

The more countries "sanction" Russia, the more they fall behind on the world markets. We are witnessing Russian oil going to other countries while we drain our reserves. Now, on a whim, Sleepy Joe has stopped Russian gold from entering the USA.... More wasted resources. The third world countries will buy the Russian gold, melt it down and repackage it as produced in their country and sell it to America while making a profit. When a country runs out of gold, oil and water, the future looks bleak.

The more countries "sanction" Russia, the more they fall behind on the world markets. We are witnessing Russian oil going to other countries while we drain our reserves. Now, on a whim, Sleepy Joe has stopped Russian gold from entering the USA.... More wasted resources. The third world countries will buy the Russian gold, melt it down and repackage it as produced in their country and sell it to America while making a profit. When a country runs out of gold, oil and water, the future looks bleak.

remember during the Carter years..... Carter banned selling wheat, grain, etc to Russia, no one else entered into the sanctions. Carter effectively fk'd the American farmer. Russia bought their grain elsewhere.
We know (those on this board) that the best way to hurt Russia is to make oil and gas cheap. Russia doesn't make that much of a profit selling at low prices. Then, the USA can sell our surplus gas/oil to those countries that no longer have to buy it from Russia. Limiting Russia's access to sell and hurting Russia's access to oil and gas markets. This is an easy solution, but it doesn't accomplish the goal of 'resetting America'.

If the USA built more nuclear power, we could sell our coal to other countries as well.
AND ..... Dirt cheap electricity, you'd see more people drive electric cars. Hell, you could start building roads that could charge cars as they drove.

Lastly -
OVERTURN Carters executive order on reprocessing spent nuclear fuel. This would eliminate the waste that is building up around nuclear power plants. hell, it's pretty sad when China is in the forefront of reprocessing nuclear fuel. GRRR

USA needs to develop our shale oil fields in Colorado. Trillions of barrels of oil in that shale. Drop a nuclear power plant or develop a power plant that burns shale oil and it will be cheap to heat and pull from the ground.
The Eocene Green River Formation of Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming contains the largest oil shale deposits in the world.​
Estimated total in-place resources are about 1.5 trillion barrels of oil for the Piceance Basin, about 1.3 trillion barrels of oil for the Uinta Basin and 1.4 trillion barrels of oil in the Greater Green River Basin. The Piceance Basin is the smallest of the three principal basins of the Green River Formation in terms of area covered and contains the highest concentration of high-grade oil shale (capable of generating at least 25 gallons of oil per ton of rock), with approximately 352 billion barrels of in-place oil resource.​

Last edited:
Here is a "Two Degree" question.

Those on the Global Warming bandwagon are totally freaking out about the temperature of the Earth gaining two degrees.
During the bitterly cold winters when fuel is running short we are directed to turn down our thermostats and allow our homes to just be two degrees cooler. It's no big deal "Just Do It".
Now summer is baking many parts of the world. Everyone is being encouraged to turn the thermostat up and allow your house to get a bit warmer to save on energy.

Why is two degrees such a big deal to the Go Green camp yet two degrees difference in our home is no big deal?

Apples to oranges ?