• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

I'm hoping for the SCOTUS to hold firm on that draft, and overturn RVW.

That will hasten things up a bit, and make for same interesting summer TV.

All that will happen is Demoncrat voters will come out and vote for more Demoncrats and push the quislings in Congress to codify Abortion as a Federal Law, which will happen with the help of Republicans like Mitt or that Alaskan woman etc.

“Although violations of our environmental laws can happen anywhere, communities of color, indigenous communities, and low-income communities often bear the brunt of the harm caused by environmental crime, pollution, and climate change,” Garland claimed in his announcement, with no evidence.

"Bread and Circuses"...... Now we have a President working to get free / low cost high speed Internet to low income homes..... Too bad he is not working as diligently to close the southern border. Obviously it is to keep the, so called, "poor" entertained. One more modern day Circus. Obviously the ISP's have lobbiest in DC who will make sure they make out like a fat cat on this deal. Of course those who are paying the full price for Internet services will, in reality, be paying for the services to the poor. The downfall is picking up speed.

Reactions: mosin46
Federal Reserve nominee Lisa Cook:
Specifically, she’s spent years trying to determine why the U.S. government grants so few patents to women and Black Americans.

Therein lies the problem.... A slow thinker on the FED Reserve.... How much slower should the FED operate ? That's what has us in trouble now.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
But the administration’s blame game meant that they could keep passing the buck as prices went up. It was always someone else’s fault for what has been happening.

Ketanji Brown Jackson. Samuel L. Jackson. Keenen Ivory Wayans.

So whats up with inclusion of the middle name on some people? Is it supposed add some type of exotic status? Like hair extensions and long fingernails, it doesn't change shit.

Ketanji Brown Jackson. Samuel L. Jackson.

So whats up with inclusion of the middle name on some people? Is it supposed add some type of exotic status? Like hair extensions and long fingernails, it doesn't change shit.
They generally add the middle initial in descriptions of serial killers as well.

QUOOOUCnUh28.jpeg

I hope their revolution is violent and bloody and it ends with every MP who voted for this and every policeman and govt bureaucrat who enforced it swinging from ropes or bleeding out on the sidewalk.

I hope their revolution is violent and bloody and it ends with every MP who voted for this and every policeman and govt bureaucrat who enforced it swinging from ropes or bleeding out on the sidewalk.
The conspiracy theory crazies tried to tell anyone that would listen this was going to happen since the 80s. And now people are surprised.

Yeah, they should just go ahead and pay anybody who has anything to do with government a straight $250k salary - instead of sending it all to Ukraine. It's all monopoly money at this point anyway. The people in congress will still be getting their graft to keep their off-shore bank accounts way ahead of the lowly peons that work in those offices. They obviously have never cared about the taxpayers anyway.

Ketanji Brown Jackson. Samuel L. Jackson. Keenen Ivory Wayans.

Just one more distraction.
It hides the content of their character.

i think the deep state is enacting the great reset and picked pedo joe to take the fall.
RwATnweZ8P51.jpeg

Reactions: Emerson0311
.......... doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Must have not seen the movie or read the book...

Deja Vu

1652725088224.jpeg

Reactions: 264Proto
This downfall is not about big disasters and mega "Acts of God"... It is all the minor things that keep adding up...
What's another pound to an elephant ? We will find out.

Reactions: Emerson0311
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
It's staggering how many of my former Democrat voting friends could never connect the dots. Voting for that party is antithetical to the 1A, and 2A, period, full stop. These people are gun owners as well, but you know.. mean tweets! The crazy thing is that when I talk to family who are still Dems, they don't think anything is wrong, and everything is just fine, business as usual.

Not that the Republican party is without it's serious issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Now, Sleepy Joe is a weather forecaster:
JOINT BASE ANDREWS, Md. — President Joe Biden warned Wednesday that the country will likely see “another tough hurricane season” this year, and he pledged that his administration was prepared to respond to the storms and help Americans recover from them.

Need to fleece the tax payer from every angle. I'd love to see an audit of every company and direct benefactors of companies receiving over $10M tax payer funds. I wonder what percentage would be related to politicians.

The downfall has picked up momentum. Anyone see this coming a few months ago ?

Yes

It was pretty well publicized that the FDA shut down a plant responsible for something like 40% of the nations production a while back....something about a couple kids getting sick, them blaming manufacturer but the strain of bacteria in kids didnt match what was found at plant/in open containers of formula.....basically shut down for no reason.

Plenty of product on shelves in canada and mexico but folks cant import because of dumb shit package labeling requirments

This, like the gas/diesel issues is 100% a function of central economic planners/politicians and bureaucrats fucking shit up

We have an Erie County Clerk running the State of NY as an Accidental Governor. Top that shit.
We have had more Lt Governor's in one year and she is/ was one of them. Stadium BiCH.
We have Eric DeBlasio taking over for Bill DeBlasio. Yummy, they love that colored pussy.

• Sad
Sounds like Boise is going to shit, I know the mayor there is a Dem. Kootenie might be the hold out, not sure?
Yes, Kootenai is conservative and the open hate for liberals is real. As a county, our candidates won their elections by 75%. That just saved the Coeur d' Alene Skeet and Trap club. The county commissioner that lost wanted to turn it into storage units. It was just the opposite in Boise. Boise is like our version of LA, eventually it may bring down the ship. As a state only 35% of the population voted, that's how liberals win. If the people that are native to Idaho want to keep it from going to shit, they must get off their lazy asses and vote. 35% is not a winning plan.

Employees may not realize it quite yet... They are selling their sould to the company store. Think of all the so called "perks" being offered. People take those perks for granted, until they disappear. Here is a trend that is getting started... Company pays for abortion travel cost. Why weren't companies doing that 50 years ago? Hmmmm , ponder that one.

After America get's it's farming and cattle operations back to 100% then we can think about helping less fortunate countries.

Employees may not realize it quite yet... They are selling their sould to the company store. Think of all the so called "perks" being offered. People take those perks for granted, until they disappear. Here is a trend that is getting started... Company pays for abortion travel cost. Why weren't companies doing that 50 years ago? Hmmmm , ponder that one.

One of the many reasons I don't give either my business. Next to the fact that Amazon is in bed with China, and Starbucks gave heavily to BLM. Vote with your dollar and stop bitching, is something I have to tall all my friends.

Let this sink in:

TAOS, N.M. (Reuters) - The U.S. Forest Service (USFS) on Friday called a temporary nationwide halt to controlled burns meant to reduce fire risk after the agency accidentally started part of New Mexico's largest ever wildfire.
Have had rain here for the past few weeks............ US Forest Service has slash piles all over Montana that are burned when the local conditions are favorable. Now, Big Brother has over reached due to one incident. The West will be a very dry place in a couple of months. If the slash piles do not get burned, they will become a quick strike match for lightening strikes. America will loose much more forest by this ruling later in the summer.
1653158392566.png

Another nail in the downfall coffin. The more the Government tries to "Legislate" some problems, the worse they get.
_________
Census data show nearly 45% of Black families own their home, compared to 74% of White families. The gap has barely changed since the 1960s, when the Fair Housing Act outlawed housing discrimination.

Remember... This is a Biden concocted problem.

"It's a band-aid -- one that isn't going to last very long and when it comes off the injury is not healing," Lipow said of the diesel reserve.

Reactions: Sako man
"Here’s the situation. And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," Biden said, seeming to justify or praise those sky-high prices Americans face at the pump.