• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

Maybe this drought and global warming are a farce. Seems there are a lot of ancient "civilizations" starting to emerge. Perhaps this used to be the "norm" and the world is returning to the norm. All of this excess water for a thousand years has greened everything up. It was just temporary. Get used to it.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
You small business owners, take note:
"With regard to workplace violence, OSHA has identified certain industries and tasks that place employees at increased risk," said Juan Rodriguez, an OSHA spokesman. "When an employer operates a location in a high crime area and there have been previous incidents of threats at the location, employers must take precautions and train employees."
Those precautions include actions like adding security features, creating written safety plans and implementing training for workers, OSHA said.
The fine and warnings from federal regulators come as Baton Rouge experiences a record-breaking wave of murders — 2021 was the deadliest year on record, and 2022 is currently on pace to be the second-deadliest, according to Advocate records.

Once again, the government is trying to shut down small businesses. What about the field service mechanic that has to go into the bad part of town to get an AC or heater operating ? May have to send 'Over Watch" with him.

According to the findings, here are the top 10 most passive-aggressive phrases in the workplace:
1. Please advise
2. Noted
3. Friendly Reminder
4. Will do
5. Thanks in advance
6. Per our last conversation
7. Circling back
8. As per my last email
9. As promised
10. As discussed
1. F**K You
2. Pull up your big girl panties
3. We can take this to the parking lot
4. I'll be sitting in the break room sipping coffee. Go get my money, now.
5. You are going to do WHAT ?..... LOL
6. It never rains in the oil patch. Suck it up buttercup
My list is long

1660928013944.png

I have neighbors from Syria, Jamaica, Hong Kong, India, Canada, and Germany - in addition to other "Americans".
These people are of all different colors.
I get along just fine with every one of my neighbors... that are interested in getting along.

The recently imported leftist pieces of shit? - Not so well.
I've identified that they came from New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
The color of their skin isn't a factor in my disgust.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
You small business owners, take note:
"With regard to workplace violence, OSHA has identified certain industries and tasks that place employees at increased risk," said Juan Rodriguez, an OSHA spokesman. "When an employer operates a location in a high crime area and there have been previous incidents of threats at the location, employers must take precautions and train employees."
Those precautions include actions like adding security features, creating written safety plans and implementing training for workers, OSHA said.
The fine and warnings from federal regulators come as Baton Rouge experiences a record-breaking wave of murders — 2021 was the deadliest year on record, and 2022 is currently on pace to be the second-deadliest, according to Advocate records.

Once again, the government is trying to shut down small businesses. What about the field service mechanic that has to go into the bad part of town to get an AC or heater operating ? May have to send 'Over Watch" with him.

Are they going to fine the DAs who continue to let the repeat violent criminals back on the street day after day?

7. Circling back

Seems there are very few Americans that even know of the Strategic Oil Storage. I worked inside that fence. This is a concerning headline.

The ongoing "Land Grab" comes in many different forms of propaganda. Government is grabbing it and what the Government can't grab, the Oligarchs are grabbing. Propaganda and big money go hand in hand.

And the Fed's don't want these delinquents sent to the Big House.

Upfront... I'm not putting this here as a racial issue or a LEO issue. I'm putting it here to show common sense is a rare commodity.

Oh damn.
I’m lucky the cops weren’t called for all the times I rolled my neighbor’s garbage to the curb for them!
Or for rolling it back when I got home from work.
Or collecting all their Amazon packages that got delivered when they were gone.
And yes, they received their packages when they got home. LOL

• Love
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
Oh damn.
I’m lucky the cops weren’t called for all the times I rolled my neighbor’s garbage to the curb for them!
Or for rolling it back when I got home from work.
Or collecting all their Amazon packages that got delivered when they were gone.
And yes, they received their packages when they got home. LOL
The "Fall of the Empire" has taken place much quicker than I ever imagined....... Good thing Hitler was not so lucky or we'd be speaking German....

Here we go again.... This is not a racist comment.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Who is going to bail out the lenders this time ?.... Remember the Savings and Loan bailouts of the 80's - 90's...

Bank of America launches zero down payment mortgages to help minorities buy their first homes — here’s who can apply​

12 years ago, a few intuitive people wrote articles about where America would be today.
Today people are writing articles about where America would be in 12 years.
Fairly obvious very few people are capable of listening and understanding. Even fewer are willing to adjust in order to stay ahead of the curve of what tomorrow will bring.
One more example:

Since the second quarter of 2021, credit card balances have risen by $100 billion. That’s a 13% increase, the largest year-over-year jump in more than 20 years.
Well... we know where it came from.

• Sad
Every time one of these political minions takes a shot at Trump... All it does is rally more American's to support him. American's are seeing the evil in a politicized legal system. After all, that system could be going after you or me.

• Haha
Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
As former Rep. Bob Barr explains:

Everything about this mandatory measure should set off red flares. First, use of the word “passively” suggests the system will always be on and constantly monitoring the vehicle. Secondly, the system must connect to the vehicle’s operational controls, so as to disable the vehicle either before driving or during, when impairment is detected. Thirdly, it will be an “open” system, or at least one with a backdoor, meaning authorized (or unauthorized) third-parties can remotely access the system’s data at any time.

“It is the function of mass agitation to exploit all the grievances, hopes, aspirations, prejudices, fears, and ideals of all the special groups that make up our society, social, religious, economic, racial, political. Stir them up. Set one against the other. Divide and conquer. That’s the way to soften up a democracy.― J. Edgar Hoover, Masters of Deceit

You got to love a headline like this. The very "Government" that has you bent over without any lube is somehow going to protect you from price gouging.
"INFLATION" is, by far, the biggest price gouge in the past 50 years.
How much dumber can American's get?

Another boondoggle in the making. The US Government can't run a two car parade and these clowns want government employees to go up against the shrewdest traders in the world... The oil traders.

• Sad
The downfall here is not the propaganda the administration is slathering on... The downfall is how many American's believe what the headlines are saying.

:confused:
Adewale "Wally" Adeyemo is a Nigerian-American government official serving as the United States deputy secretary of the treasury