• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

Here is a "Two Degree" question.

Those on the Global Warming bandwagon are totally freaking out about the temperature of the Earth gaining two degrees.
During the bitterly cold winters when fuel is running short we are directed to turn down our thermostats and allow our homes to just be two degrees cooler. It's no big deal "Just Do It".
Now summer is baking many parts of the world. Everyone is being encouraged to turn the thermostat up and allow your house to get a bit warmer to save on energy.

Why is two degrees such a big deal to the Go Green camp yet two degrees difference in our home is no big deal?

Apples to oranges ?
Stop trying to use logic, it'll never work with the green crowd. Besides, global warming has been officially renamed climate change, so expect huge storms or something now. That's much more scarier.

Here is a "Two Degree" question.

Those on the Global Warming bandwagon are totally freaking out about the temperature of the Earth gaining two degrees.
During the bitterly cold winters when fuel is running short we are directed to turn down our thermostats and allow our homes to just be two degrees cooler. It's no big deal "Just Do It".
Now summer is baking many parts of the world. Everyone is being encouraged to turn the thermostat up and allow your house to get a bit warmer to save on energy.

Why is two degrees such a big deal to the Go Green camp yet two degrees difference in our home is no big deal?

Apples to oranges ?

The Left will say that "you just don't understand"......

Just doing some observations. This is not a racial observation, it is a culture observation.

From the time the white man came to America, he has attempted to change cultures. Every attempt has been a failure.
Federal policies for American Indian cultural assimilation were implemented after policies of extermination and removal were set aside. Indeed, an industry of assimilation was supported with federal and faith-based resources, targeting the children of American Indian nations in particular.
humanities-04-00726-g004.png

For 58 years America has operated under the Civil Rights Act.
Pres-Lyndon-B-Johnson-others-Martin-Luther-July-2-1964.jpg

1656607517500.jpeg

We brought the Vietnamese here after the fall of Siagon
usca59948.jpeg

1656607875107.jpeg

Yet, every day there is some sensationalized articles about these poor people and how we must do more for them.
Ride across the Navajo reservation and look at all the old 12' x 60' house trailers are dilapidated and the natives are back in the low profile huts.
Look around Detroit and see how the culture has reverted...
The idea that the US Government can change a culture is insane. But, they keep on trying while wasting our taxpayer dollars. The downfall continues.

I'd rather see a wall built before we build a colony on the moon.
NASA Awards Contract With $1.8B Potential Base Value to Jacobs Engineering Unit. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration has awarded Jacobs Technology Inc. an engineering, technology and science contract with a potential base value of $1.8 billion.13 mins ago

NASA Awards Contract With $1.8B Potential Base Value to Jacobs Engineering Unit. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration has awarded Jacobs Technology Inc. an engineering, technology and science contract with a potential base value of $1.8 billion.13 mins ago

Reactions: tomcatmv
I'd rather see a wall built before we build a colony on the moon.

Well, if you go to the Jacobs Engineering web site, they are woke as hell - touting their ESG crap. One of their featured projects is:

Jacobs Awarded Contract Extension to Support UK's Transition to Net-Zero

So yeah, a 1.8 billion government reward.

Elon knows there is money in gathering and selling your information.

Thats actually pretty sweet. I would have gotten Starlink a year ago if I could put it on top of an RV and go bugout wherever and still have high speed internet.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Thats actually pretty sweet. I would have gotten Starlink a year ago if I could put it on top of an RV and go bugout wherever and still have high speed internet.

Starlink RV is $135 per month and a $600 equipment fee. You can't go wrong with that price and that speed.

StarLink only has enough birds deployed to do 5nm offshore at this moment the v1.0 needs a ground station as well, until they start launching the heavy v2.0 birds with lasers, it is not open ocean capable. They need StarShip to fly before they can put up v2.0 birds in any number.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
StarLink only has enough birds deployed to do 5nm offshore at this moment the v1.0 needs a ground station as well, until they start launching the heavy v2.0 birds with lasers, it is not open ocean capable. They need StarShip to fly before they can put up v2.0 birds in any number.
Good thing I'm not planning on taking my travel trailer offshore anytime soon.

When the Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock and the first white man got ashore... He was in "Survival Mode".... How about a little credit.

Why would you promote a potential HR issue? Everyone that is woke, a me-too wannabe, a BLM supporter or a potential supporter is a potential huge liability. Nobody wants to discuss it, but this is the truth. Its risk mitigation. It takes a while to figure out where someone's woke factor is and once you identify that they are in that camp there is no way anyone is going to want to put them in a position where they can cry foul even harder, especially where no foul exists but the courts could judge in their favor anyway. And guess who gets laid off first. Its sad it has come to this.

Why would you promote a potential HR issue? Everyone that is woke, a me-too wannabe, a BLM supporter or a potential supporter is a potential huge liability. Nobody wants to discuss it, but this is the truth. Its risk mitigation. It takes a while to figure out where someone's woke factor is and once you identify that they are in that camp there is no way anyone is going to want to put them in a position where they can cry foul even harder, especially where no foul exists but the courts could judge in their favor anyway. And guess who gets laid off first. Its sad it has come to this.
I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered that speech on 28 August 1963,
I was born and raised in the Deep South. I had that figured out before he gave that speech.
I have associated with some of the best people in this world of all different colors.
I have also associated with with some of the most evil people in this world of all colors.
Maybe I am just tired of the reminders. Perhaps I am not the only one.
The written laws of America have never changed a culture. In fact these laws strengthened cultures.

Good or Bad.. ?
IDK, depends on the situation.

Due to the shifting economy, rise in remote work opportunities, and desire to relocate to less densely populated areas, more than one in ten Americans moved in the first part of 2021 alone. With more than 35 million address changes in the last year—including both permanent and temporary changes—it’s no wonder why U.S. migration trends have been changing! How will U.S. moving patterns continue to change in 2022? Check out these migration trends to keep an eye on in the coming year and the current most popular states to move to when relocating!

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered that speech on 28 August 1963,
I was born and raised in the Deep South. I had that figured out before he gave that speech.
I have associated with some of the best people in this world of all different colors.
I have also associated with with some of the most evil people in this world of all colors.
Maybe I am just tired of the reminders. Perhaps I am not the only one.
The written laws of America have never changed a culture. In fact these laws strengthened cultures.
Amen, Character is not obtained by Law, but from choosing to listen to the innate goodness from within, or as some would say the Soul.

Another ruling from a 3 letter agency:
In March, the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), a governmental outfit purporting to “promote a market environment that is worthy of the public's trust,” proposed a new Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) rule. Billed as the “Enhanced and Standardization of Climate-Related Disclosures for Investors,” it would require registrants who do business with small operators “to include certain climate-related disclosures” called Scope 3 Emissions—indirect (upstream or downstream) emissions occurring in the value chain of the reporting company.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
A very eloquent article... Describing a very serious situation, the future of America.

A lot of words for something we all know.

(The Center Square) – Judges from multiple Texas counties are planning to announce they’re issuing declarations of an invasion beginning on Tuesday in response to unprecedented challenges they’re experiencing as a result of escalated illegal immigration under the Biden administration.

Have another glass of Koolaid
that, or the Libs will use this study to outlaw Natural Gas.
Like the Particulates in diesel. Must outlaw Diesel. Heck, Audi has a Q7 TDI HYBRID, that gets 138 mpg. 138

remember when Clinton had the EPA introduce low sulfur Diesel. The introduction caused Diesel to increase in price. Older model Diesel engines became obsolete and had to have additives added to fuel to keep from ruining their engines.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
When the Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock and the first white man got ashore... He was in "Survival Mode".... How about a little credit.

There just aren't enough positions that require destruction of office equipment and temper tantrums because people run out of McNuggets....

• Haha
Reactions: Winningdog
There just aren't enough positions that require destruction of office equipment and temper tantrums because people run out of McNuggets....
Pull up a chair, get comfortable.... That show is just getting underway. Wait until there are no dried beans, flour or pork in the grocery store. Then they burn down their own house in protest.... ;)
Deja Vu - Los Angeles riots

Reactions: MadDuner
I hope we don't have to fight a war.
when will the military mandate IUDs or under the arm birth control before deployments?
It's coming...
It's like a vaccine, but for women.

Where are those conservationist, GO Green people, tree huggers and saver's of the Spotted Owl ?....... Just burn it all up and pay a premium to the Canadians for trees.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Amen, Character is not obtained by Law, but from choosing to listen to the innate goodness from within, or as some would say the Soul.
I'm going to share something here..... America is full of "good people". Why are we bombarded with stories, photos and video's of bad people.... Bad people are the MINORITY..... We are a country upside down in recognition of people.

A good person:

We have to clean up our country. We have no choice.

Animals like him need to be put down. A life sentence is just early retirement for someone like him.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
The comments below the article tell the truth about the direction America is heading. Unfortunate.

Happening all the time, all around the country. I wonder if California has a Citizen's Arrest law?