• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Downfall of America........

Last edited:
Animals like him need to be put down. A life sentence is just early retirement for someone like him.

He was "killed at arrest", there is an investigation = just a waste of money and intimidation of when police do the right thing for a change. I hope this is an ongoing trend by SWAT, since he was paroled for stabbing someone else at a gas station. Poor police K9 shot in the process of controlling perp. Family of driver should sue the DA; have him do the sentence for accessory to murder.

In your face and they dare you to speak up about it... Roll over

Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser is using federal funding from the American Rescue Plan Act to open a homeless shelter for individuals who "identify as LGBTQ+ in the District."

Somebody in utilities needs o shut off on the gas to any Biden family homes and the White House. Dare ya.

You know they tried this for grills about a decade ago, and there are still more grills being sold. I think the government has infected many far more of us than any grill or gas range. Maybe we should do away with all of these departments. We would be safer then.

Reactions: UKDslayer
He was "killed at arrest", there is an investigation = just a waste of money and intimidation of when police do the right thing for a change. I hope this is an ongoing trend by SWAT, since he was paroled for stabbing someone else at a gas station. Poor police K9 shot in the process of controlling perp. Family of driver should sue the DA; have him do the sentence for accessory to murder.

Sad isn't it? Something like being able to walk around without remorse for anything he's ever done.

Reactions: UKDslayer
You know they tried this for grills about a decade ago, and there are still more grills being sold. I think the government has infected many far more of us than any grill or gas range. Maybe we should do away with all of these departments. We would be safer then.
I'm sure the three letter agencies will outlaw burning firewood to stay warm this winter.

Just put this in PortaJohn...another one.

Yet another illegal who was out on no-bail after stabbing two people four months earlier, was allowed to kill an elderly man in shooting him in the head. He tried to shoot two others earlier that day but had a gun malfunction.

Just put this in PortaJohn...another one.

Yet another illegal who was out on no-bail after stabbing two people four months earlier, was allowed to kill an elderly man in shooting him in the head. He tried to shoot two others earlier that day but had a gun malfunction.

The AG should be held as an accomplice to this murder.

Let this sink in.

Reactions: GOONrep75 and MJF
As we have seen, the largest drug manufacturing companies don't have the best interest of "We the People" in mind.

Under the new legislation, nutritional, food-based and herbal supplements would be required to undergo the same pre-market approval process as drugs – limiting access and driving up the cost of some of the most basic nutrients and superfoods

The continuing saga of Gates and farm land.

I'm guessing it has very little to do with meat in the long run. I'd wager it's just a cover ... to grab as much land a s possible to control more local resources and part of a larger chess game .... it's not about the environment, pig farms and cow methane .. that's for sure.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I'm guessing it has very little to do with meat in the long run. I'd wager it's just a cover ... to grab as much land a s possible to control more local resources and part of a larger chess game .... it's not about the environment, pig farms and cow methane .. that's for sure.

He's just wanting to price out the local farmers, who won't be able to afford the prices for operational goods. Then he and his billionaire friends can run the entire country, anyway he sees fit.

Appears that the US Forestry Service is still "working from home".
Year after year, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Why are there no clear cuts, fire breaks, brush thinning ???
What about all those spotted owls, deer, bear and other wildlife every one is always so worked up over that industrial projects are stopped dead in their tracks ?
We live in an upside down country. And it is getting worse by the day.

amazing how Environmentalists and USFS hate people/loggers when they want to cut a few trees for logging. Wood that normally would be cut, and processed in the USA to keep housing prices down. Gov doesn't even hide their contempt for the general public. Nope, EPA won't let sawmills function in the US, so the wood is processed in China mills a few miles off the coast. Sold back to the US consumer at a mark up.
CRazy environmentalists would rather watch 100K acres burn, then cut a few trees for homes.
Timber is RENEWABLE

Feel free to pass this on:
aieLSanS-347061323-1024x786.jpeg

With inflation and a looming recession, seems different woke groups are stepping up to promote their cause. Seing more of the vegan products being promoted. However:
As many as 6% of U.S. consumers say they are vegan
Beyond meat, plant based and here is one more jumping on the band wagon = Cracker Barrel Restaurants

Reactions: GOONrep75
American's are not only too lazy to cook, they are too lazy to go get prepared food....
No, they are not saving any fuel, they are paying a premium for fuel for the delivery vehicle.
Bread and Circus
In order to offset the impact of high gas prices, DoorDash spent over $40 million providing extra gas savings and mileage-based bonus payments to drivers in the second quarter. The company has extended its gas savings program through August.

DoorDash said the total number of orders it delivered grew 23% year over year to 426 million, an all-time high

I guess I am just a curious person. I do things all of the time to satisfy my curiosity. This relates to my above comment.
Went to the grocery store this morning. Picked up a pre-seasoned pork tenderloin, 2 baking potatoes, 2 rolls and 2 bananas.
Put together banana pudding (pudding, bananas, vanilla wafers), pork tenderloin and potatoes are in slow cooker.... Cost = $13.00
Salad can be built from my garden. This will feed two hungry people.
What does $13 get at McD's with a McDelivery ??

I know... CNN..... Don't kill the messenger.

British flight attendant Kris Major has worked in aviation for over two decades. He's seen the industry suffer and recover in the wake of 9/11, SARS and foot and mouth disease.
Now, Major's on the front line of what he reckons is the worst aviation crisis yet: the 2022 summer of travel chaos. Major, who serves as chair of the European Transport Workers Federation's Joint Aircrew Committee, representing European flight attendants and pilots, says flight crew are struggling.
"It's completely unsustainable as a job," Major tells CNN Travel.
As global travelers return to the skies in droves after a pandemic-enforced pause, airlines and airports across the world are grappling to match supply with demand.

Worldwide

I guess I am just a curious person. I do things all of the time to satisfy my curiosity. This relates to my above comment.
Went to the grocery store this morning. Picked up a pre-seasoned pork tenderloin, 2 baking potatoes, 2 rolls and 2 bananas.
Put together banana pudding (pudding, bananas, vanilla wafers), pork tenderloin and potatoes are in slow cooker.... Cost = $13.00
Salad can be built from my garden. This will feed two hungry people.
What does $13 get at McD's with a McDelivery ??
13.00 = 4 Sausage McMuffing with Egg and and 2 LG drink

• Sad
Reactions: babyguppy
The House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed Smith & Wesson Brands Inc. for information on its AR-15 style firearms sales and marketing after the gunmaker's chief executive refused to appear before lawmakers last month, it said in a statement.

The panel, led by Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., cited incomplete data and gaps in the company's metrics in seeking documents from the firearms manufacturer, citing a copy of the letter notifying CEO Mark Smith of the congressional summons.

With the warm weather here women and children showing more skin. Obviously trying to wear those pre-pandemic clothes while shopping the thrift stores for some baggy clothes.
Pandemic is leaving more health risk than the virus or the shot.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Credit to:

SurvivalBlog Staff Biographies​

Senior Editor: James Wesley, Rawles (JWR)​

I was asked by a consulting client about the 30+ agent FBI “fishing expedition” raid on DJT’s home in Mar-a-Lago, Florida. What does it mean? To me, it means that the rule of law is now essentially meaningless to the leftist plutocrats. The FBI needs to stop targeting patriots. The FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the ATF, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), and even the EPA have been turned into bullies, tasked with oppressing the political opponents of the Biden regime. The leadership of the Federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies have been fully co-opted, so the region inside The Beltway has become rotten to the core. Pundits use terms like “politicized” and “weaponized” to describe this shift in Federal law enforcement. But regardless of the terminology or semantics, it is clearly evil.

Our Bill of Rights has now been reduced, as the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia warned, to mere “parchment guarantees.” The ongoing concentration of Federal power accelerated during the Obama years, and is now fully solidified in the White House, the Department of Justice, the offices of career bureaucrats in various agencies, and in Barack Obama’s 251,000-square-foot “post-presidential workspace” office building at 1250 24th Street NW, Washington, D.C..

Let’s face it, folks: There is a leftist cabal that has set up a junta, in the District of Criminals (D.C.). Along with their bankster buddies, they are orchestrating a coup en traître. And don’t expect the leftist mainstream media to report on their wrongdoings — since they are willing participants in the grand scheme. Anyone who vocally opposes them is a potential target of a tax audit (at the hands of 87,000 new IRS agents), an asset seizure, a lien, or a search warrant signed by one of the Bidenistas’ pet magistrates and judges, and executed by one of the aforementioned agencies.

In essence, they’ve declared war on patriots. They want to muzzle any opposition to the Biden-Harris regime. So, henceforth we must give ZERO cooperation to ALL of the enforcement arms of the Executive Branch. Do not answer ANY of their questions! Cite the Fifth Amendment, and politely send them packing. Do not consent to any searches without the physical presence of a hard copy of a signed court-issued warrant. Do not give up vault combinations, encryption keys, computer or crypto passphrases, the location of hidden items or hidden physical keys, or phone passwords (except in Florida), even if they do have a warrant. Make them work like the thieves they are, to complete their punitive assignments. Make them sweat for it. They cannot force you to say a word or lift a finger, to help them conduct any search. That would be tantamount to self-incrimination. (Cite the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. Also, mention the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree doctrine. Repeat those, as necessary. Say nothing else.) Don’t fall for any of their coercion or intimidation. Sit down, shut up, fix your gaze on your clasped hands (or your feet if they’ve handcuffed you), and wait for them to hire a locksmith. And they can only do that only if the contents of a locked vault are specifically mentioned in a search warrant.

I must also remind you, dear readers, that it is high time to hedge your bets. Place most of your assets including your motor vehicles in one or more trusts. Keep some of your guns, ammo, and precious metals very safe hiding places where even metal detectors and thermal imagers won’t find them. Read: Buried deeply or in a wall cache adjacent to something made of steel, and preferably not at your address.

Oh, and make sure that your passport is up to date. Just in case.

If you need to report a crime — even an interstate crime — then don’t call the FBI. Instead, report it to your county sheriff’s office or your city police department. Again, ZERO cooperation with Federal authorities.

Come the next election, we’ll know how to vote. We need representatives that will disband the ATF, disband the EPA, eliminate all Federal gun laws — except perhaps a few import and export laws — break up the FBI into a few much smaller agencies with very restrictive charters, and eliminate income taxes. That would of course mean drastically downsizing the IRS. All in all, we need LESS government!

Continue to pray daily, for the restoration of our constitutional republic! – JWR

I'd rather have my tax payer money fund school security rather than Space Force's location.

A country upside down.

Starting to see a "New / Warmed Over" article every day or two on "Moving Back Home"...
A bit of advice, when your child moves out, establish the rule of "You can never move back home". If you are too soft to do that them prepare to suffer in silence when they move back home.
images

Reactions: babyguppy
ahhhhhh. How about, "fk no, you should of listened"; enjoy your life choices.
also, Keep the local military recruiters' card on hand. They are nice to hand out; since choices have repercussions.

Down the "Rabbit Hole" America goes.

BREAKING: Rep. MTG Files Articles of Impeachment on AG Merrick Garland​

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 12, 2022
Washington D.C. -- Today, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene filed H. Res. 1318, articles of impeachment against Attorney General Merrick Garland for his weaponization of the Department of Justice against Joe Biden's chief political opponent, President Donald J. Trump.

Congresswoman Greene released the following statement:

"Merrick Garland has weaponized the DOJ and unleashed the FBI to target, harass, and persecute Joe Biden’s political enemies.

The unprecedented raid on President Trump’s home is the type of tyrannical action that happens just before a country falls into a violent dictatorship.

Our justice system should never be used to intimidate political opposition simply because the party in power is afraid to lose that power. In this case, abusing the DOJ to prevent President Trump from heading back to the White House.

The Attorney General’s actions are a disgrace and a stain on our great nation. Merrick Garland should be impeached, convicted, and removed from office."

Currently, Representatives Andy Harris, Clay Higgins, and Mary Miller are cosponsors.

Canceling debt is the same as giving away "Free Money".

Those who had student loans and worked hard to pay off their student loans should be nail biting mad. If they could do it, why couldn't these panzies of today. All 4 of my kids had some form of student loans. They have paid off their loans except for my youngest.

They folks need a large dose of reality and grow up.

Chinese buyers flooded the American housing market with more than $6 billion last year, more than purchasers from any other foreign country, and a 30% increase in what the country spent compared to the prior year. A report indicated that that, overall, foreign buyers bought $59 billion worth of US homes, an 8.5% increase over the prior year. Canadians bought $5.5 billion in U.S. housing properties, Indians bought $3.6 billion, Mexicans $2.9 billion, and Brazilians $1.6 billion, according to a new report by the National Association of Realtors. Liz Wheeler points out that America’s policy of selling land to foreign nationals is outdated and leaves our country vulnerable.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan