• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Islamic State

This may get me banned, but...I try to be open minded and tolerant, and I feel I am for the most part. But when I watch stuff like this it makes me think of a cult. The Christians can convert or pay a tax? Say they elect to pay the tax, sure maybe the local "government" wont harass them, but I bet the local Muslims will. They get money from the rich then give $13 per child and this is how they hope to solve poverty? These are just a few issues in the logic from just that 9 minute video clip. Is the goal of peace a realistic one, or is safety for everyone a better goal?I will end my rant (?), but it is scary.

That should whole part of the world should be the worlds largest piece of glass and then we could sell tickets to see it.

Unfortunately so many "americans" are so pussified that they would accept the Sharia law rather than fight against it. Those who fought against the Nazis in WWII wouldn't have hesitated to fight just as hard against Sharia as they did against the Nazis.

I guess I'm a dinosaur, or throw back in that I would absoutely fight against a religion that says convert to us, or pay a tax. Even if you did say you were a convert, that wouldn't be the end of it as they would then tell people how to dress, whether to shave or not, and all sorts of other things that we currently take for granted because they are NOT forced on us.

The same group of people who re-elected an ineffective federal government are so blind that they would probably just go along with things rather than fight against it. They deserve neither the freedom, or the security provided by those who will fight. Those freedoms belong to the better men who ARE willing to fight to keep their freedoms.

Unfortunately so many "americans" are so pussified that they would accept the Sharia law rather than fight against it. Those who fought against the Nazis in WWII wouldn't have hesitated to fight just as hard against Sharia as they did against the Nazis.

I guess I'm a dinosaur, or throw back in that I would absoutely fight against a religion that says convert to us, or pay a tax. Even if you did say you were a convert, that wouldn't be the end of it as they would then tell people how to dress, whether to shave or not, and all sorts of other things that we currently take for granted because they are NOT forced on us.

The same group of people who re-elected an ineffective federal government are so blind that they would probably just go along with things rather than fight against it. They deserve neither the freedom, or the security provided by those who will fight. Those freedoms belong to the better men who ARE willing to fight to keep their freedoms.

It may come from within. Imagine all the pissed off black people in St Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, Cleavland, Cincinnati, La, New York, Chicago, and on and on figuring they got nothing to lose and everything to gain by teaming up with the ISIS. There is already a lot of them that identify with the Muslim way. That would get really ugly really fast.

Last edited:

^^^amazing last paragraph

He's paraphrasing John Stuart Mill:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

SO much could be said here. Most of it would get me banned.

I knew someone would have said it better than I did. I just couldn't remember who it was, and I wasn't going to call a very rough approximation a quote.

I do think we are dealing with it. What is going on now Is much more organized than before 9/11. There is something going on here. In the year<s> to come we may find out a ...more capable stronger ..country is behind the scenes helping the organization. There are terrorists in all countries...including our own. All eyes open.

This may get me banned, but...I try to be open minded and tolerant, and I feel I am for the most part. But when I watch stuff like this it makes me think of a cult. The Christians can convert or pay a tax? Say they elect to pay the tax, sure maybe the local "government" wont harass them, but I bet the local Muslims will. They get money from the rich then give $13 per child and this is how they hope to solve poverty? These are just a few issues in the logic from just that 9 minute video clip. Is the goal of peace a realistic one, or is safety for everyone a better goal?I will end my rant (?), but it is scary.

The whole "Tax" thing is just a ruse to get money from the victims before killing them.
You only need to look at the Nazi's and Europe... where there were rich Jews, for a time the Nazi's played the game of "if you keep paying us off, we will leave you alone" and the "payoff" amount kept going up. This was a cold calculated decision, because the Nazi's knew they could get more money from the Jews if they had the Jews collect it and hand it over, rather than trying to go steal it themselves. Once they ran out of money.... It was off to be exterminated.

Don't kid yourself, even the "moderate" Muslims want all unbelievers dead, just take a look at the pictures of the current Muslim Savages, many of those posting grizzly pictures of severed heads were not long ago your average college kids in western or westernized countries.

It may come from within. Imagine all the pissed off black people in St Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, Cleavland, Cincinnati, La, New York, Chicago, and on and on figuring they got nothing to lose and everything to gain by teaming up with the ISIS. There is already a lot of them that identify with the Muslim way. That would get really ugly really fast.

wouldn't scare me at all….they shoot their guns holding them sideways…don't even have to move out of the way

We'll stated Sir.

As much as we hate these guys, I can see the draw and how they have become so influential. They set up some rudimentary law where there is none, they role in and take over the infrastructure. They sell captured oil to purchase more power and land. They are not your typical cave dwelling clandestine shadowy terrorist group. They are out in the open with book in hand telling people either convert or it's going to be very painful. Organized and somewhat intelligent is what it sounds like.

As well as much as I am not a fan of the current administration you can blame the previous one for this major fuck up. Saddam would never have let these guys exist, not a fan of his, but it's a cold hard fact. It's a fucking mess from every direction.

I realize that we despise these fuckers, and they hate us. That said, and emotions aside, it's going to take some good tactics, intelligence, and common sense to knock this hydra out.

Last edited:
This is hundreds of years in the making, we need to call it what it is. The Crusades continued... Now let's sack the fuck up and take care of it.

honestly, i am surprised the rest of the world isn't sick and tired of these people as the west is, and decided enough is enough. The Islam show is now starting to be a thorn in China's side as well as many former soviet possessions (soon to be new Russian possessions). So maybe it won't too long before we see these little buggers start to squished on the wind shield of life by countries that don't put the same value on every single precious life as the west world does. That said, for the life of me i can't figure out what redeeming qualities these people bring to the table that make them worth while keeping around. They breed hatred, raise hatred, preach world dominance, threaten to kill all who do not join them, destroy the past history of mankind…….really??…… we need these people using resources? They need to revamp their little book and tone down their religious zeal or see both them and their religion wiped clean from the earth forever.

-
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/25/Egyptian-Feminist-Poops-on-ISIS-Flag

It is rather funny that now we are talking about bombing Syria..... to take out our previous rebel friends HA!
My best guess is that Syria and Russia will strongly condemn the bombing with the usual protestations about warmongering and lack of respect for international law etc... but be secretly laughing behind closed doors.

Assad may be evil, but maybe we'll possibly stop to think next time that if our new best buddies are guys that even Osama told his followers to stay the hell away from these insane butchers, maybe we shouldn't be getting all buddy buddy with them and indirectly funneling tons of weapons to them.

But then again, when has anyone ever learned from history?

agreed but the chick is pretty hot. I would definitely go for the red wings with her.

black-jack-pershing.jpg

Seems to fit, that or eradicate them in a genocidal fashion. Sure a lot of people will be condemned to hell by some religious standard. But in 50-100yrs when that region is peaceful as my farm is outside, someone will be like "bastards were right."

This is hundreds of years in the making, we need to call it what it is. The Crusades continued... Now let's sack the fuck up and take care of it.

Agreed. A lot of people didn't like the Blackwater CEO but he did call it exactly as is.

Last edited:
In this day and age, Black Jack Pershing would be seized and placed under Federal Indictment for perpetrating a Hate Crime. He'd get convicted, too.

That's what our biased (in favor of 'diversity') government has eroded into. Hypocrisy rules. Call it 'religion', and anybody can do anything and skate free, with govermnent sanction, and active prosecution of their pursuers. People will do anything as long as their rousers call it activism in the name of their 'religion'. I call it incitement to riot, persecution of dissent, and a bunch of worse things I probably shouldn't say here.

If this is done in the defense of religion, it simply means that we now have another bit of compelling evidence that democracy is a failed experiment. Clearly, not all religions are interested in the benefit of ALL humanity, I'll leave it to others to declare whether any of them are. By my reckoning, when somebody tells me I'm good and others are bad, simply because they are not 'us', my BS Detector pretty much always goes into overload. That's what the Nazis preached, and that is also the core message that is coming out of the 'Levant'.

Don't ever try to tell me that's worth defending; in court, in the pulpit, in the legislature, on the street, or in my own mind.

I tell you now, our Nation is standing on its head, the blood is rushing in and making us all either crazy or unresponsive. Neither is what I want to see in my line of sight.

These days, crimes against humanity mostly consist of trying to combat the cancers in our midst. Attacking and killing one's neighbors has become 'doing the right thing'. Protecting those who do has become the ultimate outcome of 'tolerance' for 'diversity'.

I don't know about you but I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to toe the popular line anymore. What we are exhorted to do is WRONG and it has to stop.

That's my Sunday sermon.

Can I get an "Amen"?

Greg

Last edited:
^Amen Greg. I fear that all cognitive thought has been berated into submission world wide. All of our quorums have been infected and I can no longer trust what I hear. Be it from the pulpit, soap box, or the halls of justice. I am afraid that the time is nigh that we have to stand guard to defend our own and consider deeply who we will differentiate friend from foe.

A comment on General Pershing. My grandfather (maternal) was a WWI veteran. Got to France, missed "going to the front" with his regiment by having pneumonia. By the time he was fit for duty the war had ended. Very late in life he became a Baptist minister. Even then he would have followed his General to the gates of hell had he been asked. His only heroes in life were Black Jack Pershing and Alvin York (who he named my Uncle after).

Bob

While on a smaller scale its no more brutal than this happening just a few miles south of our border. Fortunately, these guys would only see the IS as competition and would probably kill them as well. This video is not posted simply for the grossness but to show what is taking place just a few miles south.

No Access to this post: Guest users cannot access channels that contain mature content! on Prochan.com

If you want to sdee it go to 'Best Gore' and type in 'Five Zetas, Including Two Naked Women Beheaded, Dismembered and Dissolved by CDG' Its graphic, not to be watched on a queasy stomach.

Last edited:
While on a smaller scale its no more brutal than this happening just a few miles south of our border. Fortunately, these guys would only see the IS as competition and would probably kill them as well. This video is not posted simply for the grossness but to show what is taking place just a few miles south.

No Access to this post: Guest users cannot access channels that contain mature content! on Prochan.com

If you want to sdee it go to 'Best Gore' and type in 'Five Zetas, Including Two Naked Women Beheaded, Dismembered and Dissolved by CDG' Its graphic, not to be watched on a queasy stomach.
Can't view the video. Am I right to assume it's the chainsaw beheading?

Can't view the video. Am I right to assume it's the chainsaw beheading?

Youve got to go to the site Best Gore and then type in the header 'Five Zetas, Including Two Naked Women Beheaded, Dismembered and Dissolved by CDG'

Its worse than the chian saw one. They chop them into little pieces and then throw the pieces in a barrel to dissolve. Be advised.

Youve got to go to the site Best Gore and then type in the header 'Five Zetas, Including Two Naked Women Beheaded, Dismembered and Dissolved by CDG'

Its worse than the chian saw one. They chop them into little pieces and then throw the pieces in a barrel to dissolve. Be advised.
That's slightly more horrible than what I was expecting.

Martin Luther King is revered for good and bad reasons both, and probably misunderstood by those who only take him for what currently passes (but fails) for face value.

He'd been to the mountaintop and seen the Promised Land, and declared (like Moses) that he knew he would never get there. Looking at today's world; I see us in lockstep, marching backward away from his Promised Land.

It's not about what we see in common, it's about what we are in common. That has nothing to do with being in common, but a whole world to be working to be less diverse and more accepting, not of diversity, but of those things that aid the common good.

Some will tell us to embrace the differences, but I say there's a difference between different and sociopathic, that a rat is always vermin, and that dead rats are still the best rats.

Greg

Last edited:
Martin Luther King is revered for good and bad reasons both, and probably misunderstood by those who only take him for what currently passes (but fails) for face value.

He'd been to the mountaintop and seen the Promised Land, and declared (like Moses) that he knew he would never get there. Looking at today's world; I see us in lockstep, marching backward away from his Promised Land.

It's not about what we see in common, it's about what we are in common.

Greg

Thats excellent, Greg, and why I often ask people "What are you?". when they tell me I am, "XXXXX" (fill in your own set of adjectives) I ask them to start elininating til eventrally get back to "I Am" which we all share in common. Then " I am living/non living" then "I am living corporeal/non corporeal" til you get back to how yuo percieve yourself. Most dont get it, but still I try.

Ok Gentlemen.

Although I think this thread should be one forum up (B/Pit) and Frank's view of our comments may be critical, here's a few things from this side of the "Pond"

A few years ago I remember watching TV and turning to a Labour MP in a Muslim convention saying what amounted to ..... "One day we will have the vote without violence, as we shall have out bred them.... Then we shall see"
It struck me as to why he was not chastised for this by his party, and why it was all buried very quickly......

Last week I was visited by a cousin of my mother and her g/f up country on a jolly.
To say the least they're rattled..... My old local city that they still live near to (Sheffield, Yorkshire) has never been a nice place at night, but now it's getting beyond a joke. It's that bad they say that Plod and the local Papers don't make it much of a deal when there's another shooting or stabbing involving the Asian gangs. And as for the cluster fuck in Rotherham...... Well what can I say.......
One of their friends asked a young Asian lad to pick up a piece of litter that he'd just dropped in the street, and was greeted with the spriteful retort of "One day it'll be me telling you to do it, even if was me who dropped it!!"

I escaped the "Greater Communist Republic of South Yorkshire" years ago (Right Wing, Land/Gun Owning, Free Thinker) and could not go back, even in chains......

Last edited: