The Lottery is now 1.5 Billion

babyguppy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2020
One of those abandoned silos and make it my fortress.
rebuild an aircraft carrier and launch the sea dragon.
Buzz Washington DC in an SR71 or build another xb70 Valkyrie, fly it around.
be cool to own a vulcan
600px-North_American_XB-70A_Valkyrie_in_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg

th

one of these :)
OIP.8k8ed_inr1lhz3NP58wJKAHaEh

1667514652072.jpeg

Last edited:

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
A kind lil pc of advice, save ur money!! A Buddy and I bought 10 tickets. Jus waitn for Sat nite!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy

EddieNFL

SMSgt
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2006
Florida
If you take the lump sum, you'll get less than $500 million after taxes. Odds are their will be more than one winner. Hardly worth the price of a ticket.

Reactions: Maciej

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    You know it’s going to go to six illegal Hondurans who pooled their landscaping money to buy a ticket at the bodega next to Home Depot, right?

I bought 10 tickets for the guys at shop. If we win, everyone gets 200 million and change and we all retire!

What the hell, can’t win if you don’t play!

Sirhr
    Cash out option is $750 million plus or minus. Then uncle Sam takes his part (you know, to support Ukraine) at about 40 something percent.
    You have to do like the politicians and set up a charity or a foundation to keep the grubby fingers of the IRS out of your pocket.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot

eca7891

We the People
    Minuteman
    Nov 7, 2019
    Cash out option is $750 million plus or minus. Then uncle Sam takes his part (you know, to support Ukraine) at about 40 something percent.
    You have to do like the politicians and set up a charity or a foundation to keep the grubby fingers of the IRS out of your pocket.
    I believe a trust accomplishes that.

babyguppy

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2020
    If you take the lump sum, you'll get less than $500 million after taxes. Odds are their will be more than one winner. Hardly worth the price of a ticket.
    aren't you getting the multiplier?

502Chevelle

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2014
    Charlotte NC
    You guys think too small. I’m going to move in next door to Dirty D and get in on some of his action. I would also like a ride on the sub. I’ve always wanted to do a lock in/out dive out of a chamber.

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Can you imagine how Elon Musk or those other mega billionaires feel?
    We are only talking about half a billion and they are worth a hundred plus times that

Maggot

Let's Go Brandon.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Can you imagine how Elon Musk or those other mega billionaires feel?
    We are only talking about half a billion and they are worth a hundred plus times that
    This.

Elon could piss away half a billion on blow and hookers for a party.

babyguppy

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2020
    This.

Elon could piss away half a billion on blow and hookers for a party.
    yup, someone mentioned, elon could get more 'freedom' of speech bang for the buck, buying a few newspapers with online views.
    Hey, at least Elon's exposing the coruption.
    As for me, Huge fk'n ranch mentioned above, some belt feds to burn my money, and a few women to burn the rest.

chevy_man

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2019
    Ranch in Montana, 5000 acres or so. Just enough for a 1500 yard range, dirt bike track, shop full of trucks, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles.

Florida compound, 200 acres. Shop full of cool cars, few street legal drag cars, and a street bike or two.

I don't know if it would be cheaper to own a jet or charter one every time I felt like going back and forth. Zero interest in flying, so I'd need a pilot.

Most importantly, I'd take 10 million and divide it amongst immediate family. Then I'd tell them to get bent if they ever need money again. I'm pretty sure a few of them could turn 100k into 10 million, and the rest would be in the trailer park with more debt than they started with.

Reactions: NoDopes

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Most importantly, I'd take 10 million and divide it amongst immediate family. Then I'd tell them to get bent if they ever need money again. I'm pretty sure a few of them could turn 100k into 10 million, and the rest would be in the trailer park with more debt than they started with.

It would be smarter to "employ" them with your non-profit agency, you know, like the Clinton Foun....

Reactions: BCP and babyguppy

BCP

Lt. Colonel
    Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2008
    AZ: Land of wind, dirt and angry old people
    Ranch in Montana, 5000 acres or so. Just enough for a 1500 yard range, dirt bike track, shop full of trucks, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles.

Florida compound, 200 acres. Shop full of cool cars, few street legal drag cars, and a street bike or two.

I don't know if it would be cheaper to own a jet or charter one every time I felt like going back and forth. Zero interest in flying, so I'd need a pilot.

I would buy them houses/small businesses and then tell them to go run them. No actual money. Then I would invade Hollywood and make a whole bunch of rightwing, God-fearing, anti-woke movies to troll the leftists.

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    Didn't buy any tickets, thus saving myself deciding WTF I was gonna do with all my winnings. 🤑 :unsure:

brian1

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Nov 23, 2019
    NH
    I did buy a ticket, but the whole thing is so dumb. Aside from the odds, no one needs a billion dollars. Far better to change the odds so 1000 people win a million bucks!
    #1, I'd sure as hell never fly commercial anywhere ever again!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

MtnCreek

Moderater
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    Thank you for the hope scholarship money all you poor hoodrats!

502Chevelle

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 1, 2014
    Charlotte NC
    Just checked the website, and it is correct that there was not a winner. There wasn’t even a winner for the million dollar get five but miss the powerball option. Dave Ramsey says the lottery is a tax on the poor. I guess I’m poor.