• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Mandalorian (Spoilers are ok; youve been warned)

Did everyone catch who actor was in the last scene? Really loved the small easter eggs from the movies.

Temuera Morrison. Who played Jango Fett. And every clone trooper in Ep2,3, Clone Wars, and Rebels.

DpQ9YJl.jpg

Dee Bradley Baker did the voice of Rex, Cody, and every other clone in The Clone Wars and Rebels.

Ep 10 is out. And my news feeds are already filling with spoilers and "did you catch this reference/cameo...." ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

Ep 10: Nice story. Doesn't really tell a lot of what is going on in the big picture. But fun to watch. And Dave Filoni's cameo.

Also, keep reading different answers if the spiders on the ice planet are the same species as the spiders on Bendu's planet in Rebels. Some say yes, some say no.

My now-10 year old son was VERY fast to point out that the climate of The Mandalorian planet was much different than Atollon from Rebels, and that the Krykna spiders from Atollon had much different eyes and mouths than the ones from Mandalorian.

:LOL:

Reactions: IrishWind
Call me crazy but I actually like the show...maybe it’s because I haven’t seen the Star Wars films. Yes you read that correctly, I have not seen any of the Star Wars shows!

• Wow
Reactions: MPrimo
The "kid" snacking cracked me up! Seemed like a bit of a filler type episode but still enjoyable.

I agree, this was a filler/setup episode.

Call me crazy but I actually like the show...maybe it’s because I haven’t seen the Star Wars films. Yes you read that correctly, I have not seen any of the Star Wars shows!

You're not alone. The directing is awesome plus Disney is doing a great balancing act on the story. New fans are not lost but plenty of easter eggs and tie in to the movies. If you want to watch them then movies 4-6 will act as a prelude to The Mandalorian.

I agree, this was a filler/setup episode.

You're not alone. The directing is awesome plus Disney is doing a great balancing act on the story. New fans are not lost but plenty of easter eggs and tie in to the movies. If you want to watch them then movies 4-6 will act as a prelude to The Mandalorian.
I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

Just saw the new one. A few things:

- Fuck spiders

- The way he handled that bandit with the jetpack is something I would find myself doing in real life

- LOL @ the child's eating and him eyeing the egg jar constantly. Was all too obvious his eating something else was going to lead where it did

- The passanger somehow made me feel for her, which is rare. Must have been the fact you couldn't understand her, the reason for her journey and that she looked somewhat puppy dog cute and sad. I kept catching myself worried that she was going to die, whereas, I kept wishing EVERYONE from the new movies just died, constantly

- I thought they would somehow make her a psuedo hero after she figured out how to rewire the droid to be a translator. Something like he couldn't get something fixed and she could, or that she'd be underneath fixing shit while he slept or something. Think they missed an opportunity there.

- WTF was up with Mando's level of resolve after the crash? Oh, we fell into an ice pit, there's a giant ass hole in the ship, we need to get the fuck out of here before freezing to death, so........let me take a nap. What. The. Fuck.

- The episodes are still too short and cause the need for 'instant fixes' to problems. Prime example is the spider fight and then....insert random people saving you

- I don't get what the Rebel pilots said/what it meant. He had a bounty on him, but then also killed people with bounties and they let him go because of it? I know he mentioed the idea that they could go claim the bounty money, which either they were already going to do or are too 'good' to take him up on. Still doesn't make sense.

- I'm guessing the damage to the ship makes him dock at the planet the passanger needs to go to, and him needing to stay there for repairs/talking to the husband for information on Mandalorians and getting jumped by other bounty hunters is the next episode.

I kept catching myself worried that she was going to die, whereas, I kept wishing EVERYONE from the new movies just died, constantly

Same same.

A bunch of the minor episodes are just vehicles to hide Star Wars Easter Eggs, so right after we can have 100 blog posts about the missed Easter Eggs in the last episode.

Ah look, we can hide all sorts of Canon in here... the main guy is known Star Wars Dweeb, he is all about the Easter Eggs and the mysteries of the Star Wars Universe, he is a deep diver in the lore.

They built an entire episode around this single scene from the original,

star%2Bwars%2Bdesert%2Bdragon.jpg

You mean the krayt?

I remember krayt's being a giant thing in star wars games years ago. Hell, I even knew it was a krayt pearl when they pulled it out of the carcass.

But yeah, its nice to have someone doing Star Wars stuff that actually fucking knows something about it, instead of what the last generation of shit has been.

Episode 11 was good.
And no Rick Astley in tonight's show.

Anyone catch the Todd Beamer/flight 93 reference in episode 11?

When the Capt. of the freighter started to crash the ship, Katee Sackhoff's character said "Let's Roll!" before they stormed the cockpit.

Yeah this season isn't getting anywhere. Not much content in each episode. Its like they are out of ideas and just dragging everything out.
I don't want to get down on the series already. I have such high hopes for it. But I wondered how inspired the writers actually are when in 11 episodes the Mandalorian had already fought the Mudhorn, the AT-ST, the Krayt Dragon, and a ginormous Spider.

Feels like he is just a dragon slayer for hire, with a infant sidekick...and something has to give with that fucking rattle trap, piece of shit ship as well.

I'm still liking it but I am hoping for a major connection episode in the near future. Mando kills shit ... the kid looks cute and eats things ... I get it. All good but I'm hopeful it goes somewhere a bit more interesting soon. And wow ... @TheGerman is right ... that last episode went FAST!!!

I do think we are going someplace. I think we will be seeing a lot more of Starbuck, err, Bo Katan since she was last seen with the Dark Saber. And she wants it back. So we will be seeing more of Madalore lore. Ahsoka Tano is a former Jedi that survived Order 66. She was a key side player in Rebels, and a lot of us Star Wars fans are looking forward to seeing her move into the live action series. And how she reacts to baby Yoda will be interesting.

I think this is more of a journey with a few interesting side quests along the way. And I heard there is already a season 3 in the works. So let them take their time to get where they want to go.

Reactions: Rover31
Yeah this season isn't getting anywhere. Not much content in each episode. Its like they are out of ideas and just dragging everything out.

I don't think theyre out of ideas (as above, I'm sure they have a ton of them) but rather I think the entire series would be better served in hour long episodes.

They're just too short for what they're trying to do and have to basically just churn thru things instead of taking time and building the story.

I did see this was the shortest episode of the season. If they go back to 40+ minutes, then it is a normal TV hour long show, minus commercials and network promos.

Just tagging in so I can stay up to date on baby yoda meme's.
For the record, I can't watch any of the star wars movies without falling asleep, but my kid introduced me to the mandalorian and I'm hooked.

Yall see they are trying to get Gina fired for her meme about democrats saying we need to wear blindfolds and her "baseless support of trumps voter fraud claims".

What horse shit

On a side note: The Disney+ Lego Holiday Special is cute, even if mostly kids fare. But it does have a few good lines. And yes, Lego Baby Yoda does have a scene.

Just watched the official trailer I posted on page 4. All the footage comes from the first 4 episodes. So last 4 episodes are all a mystery. I have to admit I am excited about this great unknown.

Is Adam wearing a Savage Rifles t-shirt?

sorry i'm not privy to his attire habits but i suspect it would be one of his own t-shirts.

Stay off the web. Already some entertainment news site is running spoilers/reviews of today's episode. At 7:30AM EST on day of release. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Fucking finally. SW starting to redeem after that debacle of episodes 8/9.

Give us more Ahsoka!!!

Reactions: BoilerUP
All their energy is going into finding obscure Star Wars cannon references like the mint condition troop transport from Hasbro

it’s all about the Easter egg, how subtle can they go so you can prove you’re a super fan

All their energy is going into finding obscure Star Wars cannon references like the mint condition troop transport from Hasbro

it’s all about the Easter egg, how subtle can they go so you can prove you’re a super fan

DID YOU NOTICE THE TWO LOTHCATS?!?!?eleven

Reactions: IrishWind
Groku! He'll forever be Baby Yoda.

But that was a great episode. Chock full of eggs and other goodies.

Did you notice Ahsoka's owl?

If they don’t either A: give Ahsoka her own full series or B: a series like Kenobi, I will be pretty disappointed.

Reactions: pilotjoe
Yep, my 16-year-old is the only one who knows who that General Ahsoka is looking for is. I certainly don't remember him. But I did not grow up watching all the animated series they have now.

Grand Admiral Thrawn. The blue guy in Rebels. He was the main bad guy in the Timothy Zahn trilogy that was the original sequel trilogy in book form. Disney de-canonized those, but they have been pulling from all that lore to repopulate the galaxy. And let fans that all isn't lost. But if Ahsoka is going to be in more episodes, then we might see Thrawn. And Sabine Wren, another Mandolorian.