• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Mandalorian (Spoilers are ok; youve been warned)

81545667_523335088279307_1726575783545143296_n.jpeg

Agreed. I didn't have much hope when I saw Disney was doing this. Then I realized he was in charge of this project. So far I have been very entertained.

He's also behind all the Marvel stuff and I went ahead and got the Disney+ for a year... It's got a lot of good old movies, like the ones about dogs. Firearms were not demonized in these early movies either, shit has definitely changed.

Anyway, they're coming out with like 8 new Marvel shows but apparently not the shit that's been around. These are using mostly the actors from the movies and are supposed to be on par with those. We'll see.

Disney+ is new but they got a lot planned for it. It was worth $60 whatever for a year but I'm dumping Hulu. It's not worth it when they only come out with one good show a year, then pad it with everything else Netflix and Prime is showing plus a bunch of gay fag love, tranny and fat redneck "reality" shows. Netflix has been doing a good job catering to them lately as it is.

AJ and the queen... Goddamn.

You don't know who she is? That's Gina Carano and she was the first big female MMA fighter. I became interested in Mandalorian when I learned Gina was in it, otherwise I would not have watched it.

Each to their own and all but I've had a thing for that girl for years. She was hotter when in fighting shape. Her movie Haywire was pretty good too.

Oh she's way hot and obviously strong as hell.

One thing they did stick with was the tradition of Star Wars modifying WW1 and WW2 era weapons into the movie weapons. Whatever she was carrying looked like an amalgamation of ten different weapons.

Show could have been better, but it's not a total wash and it's better than a lot of the other shit out right now. I've never seen so much "nothing" despite having Prime, Netflix, Hulu and Disney +. They were shit hot there for a while...

They blew their load too soon when they had him take off the helmet in the first season. I really liked the series but felt it was slightly over hyped.

Reactions: Strykervet
This is very true but still doesnt take away from how good it was imo
Agreed. My statement is more of an indictment on how much the final trilogy sucked than anything else. IMO Rogue One is the only decent thing they’ve made since the original trilogy.

Agreed. My statement is more of an indictment on how much the final trilogy sucked than anything else. IMO Rogue One is the only decent thing they’ve made since the original trilogy.

I agree with that. I dont think the final trilogy was as bad as most but yes it definitely could have been better and did not live up to the star wars name

I agree with that. I dont think the final trilogy was as bad as most but yes it definitely could have been better and did not live up to the star wars name
My biggest issue with the final trilogy wasn’t the stand alone movies, although I thought they ranged from “meh” (The Force Awakens) to “real bad” (The Last Jedi). My issue is that the trilogy completely changed what the franchise is about. Episodes I through VI were the story of Anakin Skywalker, his rise, fall, and redemption. The final trilogy flipped it to all be about Palpatine. Just stupid and unnecessary.

My biggest issue with the final trilogy wasn’t the stand alone movies, although I thought they ranged from “meh” (The Force Awakens) to “real bad” (The Last Jedi). My issue is that the trilogy completely changed what the franchise is about. Episodes I through VI were the story of Anakin Skywalker, his rise, fall, and redemption. The final trilogy flipped it to all be about Palpatine. Just stupid and unnecessary.

I definitely agree with that 100%

Reactions: Tylerm713
I really want to see this, several friends who generally like the same stuff I do have liked it, but I'm conflicted about giving Disney money.

Man I hate the mouse

I just watched the Mandalorian series and it was actually really good. It's pretty much the only thing good that came from Disney buying Star Wars.

I was just saying that they need to start dropping the next next season Just the other day!