• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Marines

Issued 3. Can exchange one every cycle. Cover presses are available, but they eventually fade out. If you polyurethane them they eventually crack too.

One is your “field cover”, one is your nicer cover, and the 3rd is for initial drill, final drill, family day, etc.

Did 8 back to back cycles. When I first started you had to turn in an old cover to get a new cover. About a year in it changed to you just got a new cover and could trash the old one or save it.
You're the motivator.
What years

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Considering the military at this time in history is like failing an IQ test. I’m guessing your buddy got vaccinated for a free burger.

Anyone find it funny that while the Commandant says the Marine Corps does not need its own tanks and artillery the same people are saying Ukraine can’t win without tanks and artillery?

Tell “Stoney” to clean up his life, continue to be profitable in the trades, buy an AR and consider the part of the military oath that concerns “foreign and domestic”.

Last edited:
Considering the military at this time in history is like failing an IQ test. I’m guessing your buddy got vaccinated for a free burger.

Anyone find it funny that while the Commandant says the Marine Corps does not need its own tanks and artillery the same people are saying Ukraine can’t win without tank and artillery?

Tell “Stoney” to clean up his life, continue to be profitable in the trades, buy an AR and consider the part of the military oath that concerns “foreign and domestic”.
I personally think everyone should serve, wish they'd bring back the draft, and as for the jab ,I don't know , but I seriously doubt he got it , mostly because his best friend is my cousin and he is so fucking anti jab that he would have berated him to no end .

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
I personally think everyone should serve, wish they'd bring back the draft, and as for the jab ,I don't know , but I seriously doubt he got it , mostly because his best friend is my cousin and he is so fucking anti jab that he would have berated him to no end .
Starve the monster.

I joined the military when it meant serving the flag.

This military serves the neocon NWO.

Buy your own AR and defend from the edge of your property in. If everyone did that the US would be well cared for.

Borders matter and right now our military isn’t doing dick to protect them.

The military you propose everyone joining does not exist.

Sucks to say it but when the Commander in Chief is checking his watch as the casket carrying the jellied goo inside that was once a service member it’s time to starve the force institutions of bodies.

If your friend is some sort of woke special class I fully advocate his joining.

And PS…..you may get your wish for a draft and it won’t be as great as you imagine.

What was not to like about boot camp on Parris Island?
Weather was great, food was as good as any highschool cafeteria, some of the best jungle Jim playgrounds, camping, shooting rifles and not having to buy the ammo, beds were kinda comfy, swimming in a pool and jumping from the high dive, a sand box to play in, hiking and running, rappelling was a blast and you get regular hair cuts.
I mean, what other summer camp can you go to and get to throw a real live grenade?
Yes there's someone yelling all the time to hurry up and wait and some bugs but that's a small price for the fun time.
Some bugs??

I witnessed a dude being dragged off by sand fleas

He was never seen again

Starve the monster.

I joined the military when it meant serving the flag.

This military serves the neocon NWO.

Buy your own AR and defend from the edge of your property in. If everyone did that the US would be well cared for.

Borders matter and right now our military isn’t doing dick to protect them.

The military you propose everyone joining does not exist.

Sucks to say it but when the Commander in Chief is checking his watch as the casket carrying the jellied goo inside that was once a service member it’s time to starve the force institutions of bodies.

If your friend is some sort of woke special class I fully advocate his joining.

And PS…..you may get your wish for a draft and it won’t be as great as you imagine.
1707621887693.gif

Reactions: BScore
Anyways ,over last couple years aircraft maintenance seems to be the no.1 killer of Marines

Last edited:

Anyone find it funny that while the Commandant says the Marine Corps does not need its own tanks and artillery the same people are saying Ukraine can’t win without tanks and artillery?

Being a service chief is nothing more than a political appointment. They will literally go down in flames to protect the big man and all his cronies across the river. It is the price you pay for being given the job.

I sat in on all those calls those guys made (for our branch) during an unfortunate 3-year side trek in my career. I was on the line when old Joe Dunford called Bob Neller to let him know the President (Obummer) said that Neller was it for Commandant. Dunford obviously moved up to CJCS.

I've said it before, but that is one of the main reasons for my disillusionment in the leadership of the Corps...and why I chose to yell at cows for the rest of my life, rather than be a company man still working in the basement of the pentagon as a civilian.

Anways over last couple years aircraft maintenance seems to be the no.1 killer of Marines

As a platoon sergeant at the time (E-7/GySgt), I caught one of my AAV crew chiefs pen-whipping a pre-water operational checklist prior to our splashing in the jetty in Courthouse Bay (basically taking a 26 ton tank, buttoning it up, and going into the river for those who wonder what I'm talking about).

Between my fury over that and his additional moment of autism where he demoted me as I was screaming at him...I started doing an Irish jig with my foot on top of his head (I was standing on the vehicle, he was sitting in the driver's station). About the 10th kick in, I looked up to see my E-8 boss/buddy grabbing our company commander and spinning him around to take him back up to the office. All I could think of was that I was done, but I never heard a word about it.

What Im getting at: Sometimes an ass whipping is the best form of resetting undesirable behavior. It is pretty obvious that the dude yelling about maintenance in that video was spared a few when he should have received. 100% his fitness reports (performance reviews) are based upon how many birds he can keep in the air. If a few kids die in a crash...not his issue.

His Marines hate him too. No way would someone record that who respected him. You can see it in their body positions too. Just the setting of that video tells me everything I need to know about his command presence in 10 seconds.

As a platoon sergeant at the time (E-7/GySgt), I caught one of my AAV crew chiefs pen-whipping a pre-water operational checklist prior to our splashing in the jetty in Courthouse Bay (basically taking a 26 ton tank, buttoning it up, and going into the river for those who wonder what I'm talking about).

Between my fury over that and his additional moment of autism where he demoted me as I was screaming at him...I started doing an Irish jig with my foot on top of his head (I was standing on the vehicle, he was sitting in the driver's station). About the 10th kick in, I looked up to see my E-8 boss/buddy grabbing our company commander and spinning him around to take him back up to the office. All I could think of was that I was done, but I never heard a word about it.

What Im getting at: Sometimes an ass whipping is the best form of resetting undesirable behavior. It is pretty obvious that the dude yelling about maintenance in that video was spared a few when he should have received. 100% his fitness reports (performance reviews) are based upon how many birds he can keep in the air. If a few kids die in a crash...not his issue.

His Marines hate him too. No way would someone record that who respected him. You can see it in their body positions too. Just the setting of that video tells me everything I need to know about his command presence in 10 seconds.
After dealing out a good ass kicking I had a good conversation with the Sgt Major. He explained how this was the "New Corps" and things really should be handled differently. He went on to say that he had to punish my actions in some way because he didn't want anyone to think that beating the shit out of someone was acceptable behavior. He finished the meeting by saying, Now get the fuck out of my office! For the next six months I had a 24 hr duty on Thursday once a month. It really sucks having a three day weekend every month.

Being a service chief is nothing more than a political appointment. They will literally go down in flames to protect the big man and all his cronies across the river. It is the price you pay for being given the job.

I sat in on all those calls those guys made (for our branch) during an unfortunate 3-year side trek in my career. I was on the line when old Joe Dunford called Bob Neller to let him know the President (Obummer) said that Neller was it for Commandant. Dunford obviously moved up to CJCS.

I've said it before, but that is one of the main reasons for my disillusionment in the leadership of the Corps...and why I chose to yell at cows for the rest of my life, rather than be a company man still working in the basement of the pentagon as a civilian.
Neller was an indiscreet idiot.

For many years I was guest of a Guadalcanal vet at Bostons USMC birthday celebration.

That dumb bullet head Neller would stand up on stage and cut down his present Commander in chief and you are right if guessing it was post Obama.

I wanted to stand in the audience and tell him to shut the fuck up. You could tell he was working with Kelly in whatever was going on as he claimed having sympathy for “John” and his tough position.

I’m sure he would have been as generous if one of his junior Marines showed contempt for his authority in a setting covering generations of Marines from pre-wwii to present.

Berger was just new to his position the last event I went to before COVID shut it down. Berger was funny and I thought going to be a good change. Apparently not. The isolation of Covid ended up killing my friend so I never made it back when the organizer pussies finally lost their covid fear.

Give me Vandegrift who was willing to say…..”You want to fuck this success story up, well fuck you we would be better disbanding and ending the Marine Corps”

E48EAD00-21F6-4014-9CA6-691F19B0C058.jpeg

A4A9AA72-7552-4E51-8E8C-839F2C284481.jpeg

Last edited:
There is nothing greater on this earth than to earn wearing the Dress Blues and understand what your doing it for .
Sure there is.

Dress blues are just cloth.

Rick Mondays uniform certainly was not dress blues but his heart was worth more than pretty clothes.

Last edited:
“Sand fleas” is this what you PI Jarheads called the WMs? 🤣🤣🤣

Hollywood crayon eater here. Ha ha ha! Worked on our tans all day long.
😎😎😎
Oh yeah, I remember pulling the pillow off my gourd every morning as my ears and neck were so sunburned they’d scab onto the pillow over night. Good times. a true redneck .

Reactions: Siefly
Recruit training isn't supposed to be SOF training. It is supposed to weed out the mentally weak. Back when I was a recruiter there was an 84% success rate. 'The kids that didn't make it weren't because they physically sucked...if they fail the physical requirements they just get sent to Physical Conditioning Platoon (AKA PCP or "pork chop platoon'). The kids that got weeded out usually had hidden emotional or medical issues.

Anyway, the Marines stopped being the Marines when they forbid putting hands in your pocket...but you could put a dick in your mouth.

BTW, the ASVAB requirement for enlistment across the Corps was/is actually 65% "Alpha" - or cut a 51 or above. Technically 2/3 of the kids in have an above average score...even though they "eat crayons".
Recruiting levels are so bad now, they let literal trannies and DEI’s in to be inclusive. I’m sorry gents, it’s simply not the same anymore. The culture rot has ruined the best of us. Don’t make me post examples.

I actually support cutting the Corps down to one MEF, Royal Marines style, full on commando operations only. The pig needs to go on a diet, and the support stuff is what the Navy and Army are for.

I actually support cutting the Corps down to one MEF, Royal Marines style, full on commando operations only. The pig needs to go on a diet, and the support stuff is what the Navy and Army are for.
Beauty of the Marine Corps is it was a self contained combined arms package that can thumb its nose at the idea of “joint” while all the other pussies try to figure out how to look glamorous

While they are still deciding which camouflage to wear you used to be able to have an ass kicking waiting over the horizon that included naval gunfire ships, reconnaissance, fixed wing air craft, rotary, amphibious assault craft, tanks, artillery and most important of all infantry.

No other service had that capability. Matter of fact due their stupidity they are forbidden by law from having it.

It will be a big issue in capability for the USMC to wait for army tanks and artillery to show up to the next United States show of kicking the shit out of non peer enemies.

We will send the Marines into some Houthi strong hold and in a replay of Somalia 1991 realize how cool having an Abrams can be.

The USMC in present form is light enough while still being able to consider having to create a toehold in either the Atlantic or Pacific AO. A Division each to get you the necessary beachhead with 3rd and 4th Marine Division to reinforce and replace.

I’d love to go back to a twenty thousand member Marine Corps with a 100K army and a coastal Navy. That would mean we have drawn in and decided fuck the rest of the world we are taking care of number one.

It’s been my feeling the best training would be to Helo, truck or walk battalions into our remote border regions north and south and give them three weeks to patrol from point A to point B while subsisting off the land and supply call ins.

You could get desert, arctic, temperate and rain forest training without ever leaving conus.

They would be some hard troops having to patrol the North Dakota border landscape tactically in January.

Any stupid shit they come upon in their travels becomes a mock prisoner training issue and you call in law enforcement to handle it.

Beauty of the Marine Corps is it was a self contained combined arms package that can thumb its nose at the idea of “joint” while all the other pussies try to figure out how to look glamorous

While they are still deciding which camouflage to wear you used to be able to have an ass kicking waiting over the horizon that included naval gunfire ships, reconnaissance, fixed wing air craft, rotary, amphibious assault craft, tanks, artillery and most important of all infantry.

No other service had that capability. Matter of fact due their stupidity they are forbidden by law from having it.

It will be a big issue in capability for the USMC to wait for army tanks and artillery to show up to the next United States show of kicking the shit out of non peer enemies.

We will send the Marines into some Houthi strong hold and in a replay of Somalia 1991 realize how cool having an Abrams can be.

The USMC in present form is light enough while still being able to consider having to create a toehold in either the Atlantic or Pacific AO. A Division each to get you the necessary beachhead with 3rd and 4th Marine Division to reinforce and replace.

I’d love to go back to a twenty thousand member Marine Corps with a 100K army and a coastal Navy. That would mean we have drawn in and decided fuck the rest of the world we are taking care of number one.

It’s been my feeling the best training would be to Helo, truck or walk battalions into our remote border regions north and south and give them three weeks to patrol from point A to point B while subsisting off the land and supply call ins.

You could get desert, arctic, temperate and rain forest training without ever leaving conus.

They would be some hard troops having to patrol the North Dakota border landscape tactically in January.

Any stupid shit they come upon in their travels becomes a mock prisoner training issue and you call in law enforcement to handle it.
The Corps is a fat pig with a lot of glut. Admin? Navy. Supply? Navy. Fixed wing? Navy. Tanks? Army. 155mm/HIMARS? Army. PMO? Navy. Water dogs? Army. Unarmed Motor-T? Army and Navy.

Infantry, light artillery and missiles, engineers, tracks, boats, rotary wing, and every last man goes through a full 6 month commando training school post boot camp that focuses on raids, maneuver, reconnaissance, insertion/extraction, survival, advanced supporting arms, and of course high level MOUT. No school building, no well drilling, no FOBs or PRTs, no public relations; just a mission of insert, kill everything, gather intel, and leave to prepare for the next target.

Cut the Corps down to nothing bigger than a 2 1/2 ton vehicle wise, get the AAAV going with something better than they tried doing thirty years ago, light and fast, surgical raids and maneuver elements. They don't need tanks because their mission won't be to take on other tanks. They don't need 155mm howitzers because that's what CAS is for. They don't need fixed wing CAS internal to themselves or C-130s, the Navy pilots are already some of the finest in the world.

Three commando level Regiments with internal rotary squadrons and one training battallion. No fat bodies, no pregnancy leave, no recruiting or embassies, just the most cut throat sum'bitches to walk the Earth. I know that scoffs at a lot of tradition, but we don't need to keep doing the same things as 200 years ago just for the sake of still doing it.

The tip of the spear for projecting power.

We are a naval power.

Unsure what that really means in the present/future.

But Marines should be capable of laying out the welcome mat and holding long enough for the Army to get ashore.

That’s more than a raiding boat party.

It’s day May have passed though with submarines and drones now maybe taking primacy.

Be quiet and follow the rules and you will survive. Being older than usual he will hear every sorry pussy story and a few butt fucker stories these days. If he has the ability he will rise up and no one will bully him in the future. I vote he should go for it. If he doesn't he will wake up at the age of fifty with one of those shit stories about how he was almost a man once but he was too tough for the military. Join up, and for fucks sakes pick a career field that will be useful in the future.

Reactions: ironman56
Damn I checked it out on google maps not too long ago and it looks like they did a redesign (since 2007 haha). They had a pic of a hot tub that I can’t imagine anyone would actually get into. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: pmclaine
At least they do not have recruiting posters with Nazis in the background

GGFj3faWQAAY4Ww

GGHQ4tDXMAAUm_2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin