• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Neocons are back!

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    These warmongering scum that went into hiding during Trump years are now coming out of the woodwork again. These assholes aren't happy unless we are at war with someone. Ususally it's some half-assed Middle Eastern country that they insist we must invade (Iraq, Libya, Afghan, Syria, etc). But this time they are openly calling for war against Russia. Idiots like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Romney, etc. These morons act as if Ukraine is our 51st state or something. They are willing to risk a nuclear confrontation over some corrupt country 99% of Americans can't find on the map. I had hoped these scumbags went away when George Bush left the White House, but I guess not.

These warmongering scum that went into hiding during Trump years are now coming out of the woodwork again. These assholes aren't happy unless we are at war with someone. Ususally it's some half-assed Middle Eastern country that they insist we must invade (Iraq, Libya, Afghan, Syria, etc). But this time they are openly calling for war against Russia. Idiots like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Romney, etc. These morons act as if Ukraine is our 51st state or something. They are willing to risk a nuclear confrontation over some corrupt country 99% of Americans can't find on the map. I had hoped these scumbags went away when George Bush left the White House, but I guess not.
    Ukranian Support.jpeg

I don't doubt for a second that we're in the very, very early stages of WW3. Russia is Germany, China is Japan. Maybe i'm an idiot with a tinfoil hat on, but this is just the way I feel right now.

Anyone have any advice where to put my money? Or what tangible goods to buy plenty of?

The one thing i'm absolutely confident of, the US will never invade Russia, and I think Putin knows this, which is why he doesn't give a shit about sanctions, or threats of conflict.

If they start a draft, they should draft every asshole that voted for mr potato.

Last thoughts, my only hope that if this goes nuclear, that i'm close enough to a target that when it goes pop, I go poof. Really don't want to do the whole radiation poisoning route, or the 3rd degree burns thing.

Branden

We truly do live in some type of alternative universe these days. We buy fossil fuels from Russia, even though we can easily produce our own. We declare Russia the most evil country in the world after they decide to invade their not so nice neighbor with a government about as corrupt as Russia's, if not more. The rest of the world decides they are just going to start stealing shit from the Russians while everyone cheers them on.

Meanwhile...on our own soil things aren't going so hot. Inflation is out of control and people are pouring across our borders with reckless abandon. Suicides and drug overdoses are killing Americans left and right. You can plainly see the war mongers just itching to get in this fight, and we have absolutely zero to gain from it. Fucking unbelievable.

We truly do live in some type of alternative universe these days. We buy fossil fuels from Russia, even though we can easily produce our own. We declare Russia the most evil country in the world after they decide to invade their not so nice neighbor with a government about as corrupt as Russia's, if not more. The rest of the world decides they are just going to start stealing shit from the Russians while everyone cheers them on.

Meanwhile...on our own soil things aren't going so hot. Inflation is out of control and people are pouring across our borders with reckless abandon. Suicides and drug overdoses are killing Americans left and right. You can plainly see the war mongers just itching to get in this fight, and we have absolutely zero to gain from it. Fucking unbelievable.
    If Russians were black, hispanic, or muslim....I wonder what the response would be. Since they appear white, the actions that would have been labeled as racist a little over a year ago, are apparently fashionable now.

Branden

As an 'accused' neocon (which like 'liberal' usually means 'someone who disagrees with me' on this site), I see no need for a anything more in aid than what we are doing.

You want to solve Ukraine.

Pump oil bitches and watch the Russians cry. Plus cheaper gas for us.

I mean I am sympathetic to Ukraine and efforts to resist, but also realize that things like 'No Fly Zone' is tantamount to a declaration of war. The time for intervention was BEFORE the shooting starts. Its over now, our hands our essentially tied (outmanuevered by Putin? Joe Biden? SHOCKED, i tell you SHOCKED!)

When I was accused of being a neo-con it was pre-war and it was for sending troops into Ukraine to "Advise". And they really are just human shields (yes, I am a callous human being, you want to play on the big stage you make big decisions). It puts Russia in the situation we are in now. An attack on US troops could possibly trigger an Article 5 and thus serves as a huge deterent to attack Ukraine. But now Russia has the initiative and its too late for a deterent. The proper way to use your armed forces is to avoid war, not finish it.

OTOH I have yet to see McConnell/Romney/Grahm call for anything other than sanctions. They are simply people we don't like and honestly trusting the Bear Pit for reasonable assessments of politics is folly

Reactions: Alphatreedog

Where are they openly calling for war at?

I feel like writing a slam poem and posting it to YouTube.

"If I Was Your Sniper"

• Haha
    Reactions: Dot3
    As an 'accused' neocon (which like 'liberal' usually means 'someone who disagrees with me' on this site), I see no need for a anything more in aid than what we are doing.

You want to solve Ukraine.

Pump oil bitches and watch the Russians cry. Plus cheaper gas for us.

I mean I am sympathetic to Ukraine and efforts to resist, but also realize that things like 'No Fly Zone' is tantamount to a declaration of war. The time for intervention was BEFORE the shooting starts. Its over now, our hands our essentially tied (outmanuevered by Putin? Joe Biden? SHOCKED, i tell you SHOCKED!)

When I was accused of being a neo-con it was pre-war and it was for sending troops into Ukraine to "Advise". And they really are just human shields (yes, I am a callous human being, you want to play on the big stage you make big decisions). It puts Russia in the situation we are in now. An attack on US troops could possibly trigger an Article 5 and thus serves as a huge deterent to attack Ukraine. But now Russia has the initiative and its too late for a deterent. The proper way to use your armed forces is to avoid war, not finish it.

OTOH I have yet to see McConnell/Romney/Grahm call for anything other than sanctions. They are simply people we don't like and honestly trusting the Bear Pit for reasonable assessments of politics is folly
    I too am floored PJ the Rotting Cucumber was outmaneuvered along with his team of advisors obama, rice, soros, schwab. Shocked beyond belief just as you are.

The solution is exactly what you said. Bring back Trump energy policy (aka net exporter of fuels) and within a few months Russia loses it's blackmail material and goes back to play their roll in the world as one of the big belligerents - poking and prodding just enough to cause everybody headaches whilst not starting a global conflict.

Reactions: diverdon
    Where are they openly calling for war at?
    Well, perhaps not openly. But their words suggest it. Lindsey Graham is calling for the assassination of Putin now. Several Neocon Repubs are calling for a "no fly zone" in Ukraine. That is tantamount to a declaration of war against Russia. Or are they stupid enough to think Russia is Libya or Iraq and will just roll over? I've heard other Neocons suggest we let Ukraine into NATO which would also lead to WWIII.

Well, perhaps not openly. But their words suggest it. Lindsey Graham is calling for the assassination of Putin now. Several Neocon Repubs are calling for a "no fly zone" in Ukraine. That is tantamount to a declaration of war against Russia. Or are they stupid enough to think Russia is Libya or Iraq and will just roll over? I've heard other Neocons suggest we let Ukraine into NATO which would also lead to WWIII.

I'm more concerned about some crazy fucker cracking open a nuclear reactor (or two)

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Key thing (and of course context is always missed here) Graham has said that Russians should assassinate Putin. That's not to say Graham is not being an idiot and inflaming the situation--but like many things these days anytime someone does something we disagree with we immediately label them with some derogatory term.

Don't support affirmative action? Racist
    Difference of opinion on silencers? FUDD
    Disagree on Politics? Liberal
    Disagree on Foreign Policy? NeoCon/Liberal
    Disagree on Domestic Policy? RHINO/liberal

The ones that really chap my ass are they guys who think Putin is in the right by somehow "cleaning up Ukraine"
    Is Ukraine corrupt? Yes
    But its more like infecting someone with Ebola to cure their AIDS. Russia isn't cleaning anything up. Ukraine was moving towards NATO and out of Russias sphere of influence. It had nothing to do with Biden or Hunter or whatever red-pill bullshit Bender comes up with. Ukraine has land and resources and historically has been in the Slavic sphere of influence who's champion is ........ wait for it....... Russia.

But Russia isn't 'defending' shit just like we were 'attacking terrorism' in Iraq. Ukraine is a threat and they got taken out. Everyone got pissed when Trump praised Putin as a genius. Well Putin played the west like a genius. Setup a war where no one can intervene. That's politics of a smooth operator. Wanting to help and helping are two different things. I'd like to send more military aid to Ukraine.

I'd also like to not glow in the dark (which kinda takes precedence).

Most perplexng to me, neocon, libtard, whatever...

Anybody that is thinking Russia is our "frenemy" here way off base. Nor is Ukraine our friend.
    1) Is Ukraine corrupt? Yes!!! Is our Gov? I think we know the answer to that after Trump showed us the icky creatures in the swamp.
    1b) Do all the people in a country with corrupt goverment need to suffer the misery of war? No. Wars are started, for the most part, by politicians and not "people on the ground."
    2) Does Ukraine deserve to be destroyed because their leaders are corrupt or have been? NO, just as we do not deserve to be destroyed by a foreign (or domestic) enemy.
    3) Is Russia going to stop at Ukraine - Fuck no!!!
    4) Is this about cleaning up Ukraine - nope, it's to reestablish dominance. If it were about cleaning up, he could have assasinated their leadership. This is about submission.
    5) Both countries are at fault here. Actually, pretty much all of the NATO countries, Ukraine and Russia are at fault. Somebody needs to be an adult and actually say "Vlad...exactly what the fuck do you want? Do you want Crimea? You have it already!. Do you want guarantee no NATO in Ukraine...you have it, but you have to broker into a treaty that specifically acknowledges Ukraine as an independent country...and that they may possess up to 10 nukes to keep you honest since you've broken more than one treaty"
    6) Am I taking sides? Yes and no. I can understand why Russia wouldn't want a NATO base right next door to their oil. Is Ukraine corrupt? Yes. Is Russia, yes. This was 100% brought about due to PedoJoe's weakness and cancelling the US's exportation of energy. Leaving door wide open. When a void opens and a power gap appears, some other country will fill that void. This is why this current form of "leadership" from behind is so poisonous...Time and time again in history it plays out JUST LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! WW-I, WW-II, WW-III? Power vaccum.

Ultimately, we're not being told what is going on. Frankly, I don't know how much negotiation happened before this began. Perhaps Russia has real reason to be blowing up the country; but, we'll never know the actual truth here. Maybe, years from now we will. However, at some point one has to ask themself...does Ukraine deserve to be a sovereign nation? That's the real question here, not "is Russia killing the NWO or not."

Very, very difficult to tell right from wrong here - especially if one looks at the very long term.

Last edited:
    Unless they are willing to put their bastard kids in the front lines,i say they can fuck off and go straight to HELL.

Yup

I asked people, what’s your favorite part about Ukraine? The sex trafficking? Being a haven for politicians to launder money? Maybe the bio labs like wuhan? The ends justify the means scammer culture?

It reminds me of how people made a saint out of Floyd, like y’all really need to pick better hero’s.

Shit want to white knight, we have political prisoners from the walk in protest on Jan 6, RIGHT HERE AT HOME IN THE US, working people who just wanted more transparent elections, people who didn’t hurt anyone while protesting their elected officials, but nah let’s risk it all for some ex com bloc scammers and sex traffickers.

Clown world, the American protestors are evil, but the scammer/traffickers of Ukraine are a pure as the virgin snow.

Reactions: HD1911 and Jsp556