• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

I'll play, and get this thread started.
8a77112ae9a94ac9df6797d021aabdb2.jpg
The sexy tattoo artist has a sexy wife!!!! (Sorry man, heard Gary say it WAY to many times)

My better half of 16 years who somehow still puts up with my bullshit!

Attachments

• 0BFFA6DB-EC79-4770-970C-CD64B79C997A.jpeg
    0BFFA6DB-EC79-4770-970C-CD64B79C997A.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 742
  • C8171E37-1C84-4A75-BE96-4A0448F50422.jpeg
    C8171E37-1C84-4A75-BE96-4A0448F50422.jpeg
    349.9 KB · Views: 731
  • BCB829C4-55C8-405E-94DB-1EE93EA415A6.jpeg
    BCB829C4-55C8-405E-94DB-1EE93EA415A6.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 725
  • 01A55FD5-9E17-46AE-B459-171908D224A7.jpeg
    01A55FD5-9E17-46AE-B459-171908D224A7.jpeg
    812.6 KB · Views: 656
  • F9ED067B-770F-44A5-82DA-11D32033EE30.jpeg
    F9ED067B-770F-44A5-82DA-11D32033EE30.jpeg
    648.7 KB · Views: 672
  • BCCFF5F7-4206-45B0-A8B4-C180B2BC25D3.jpeg
    BCCFF5F7-4206-45B0-A8B4-C180B2BC25D3.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 785
Which KTM does she ride? (y)

In our younger years, every time she started to learn to ride she got pregnant, LOL. But I still ride with my boy. I have an 05 EXC 300 with fully revalved suspension. She's getting old, but still runs like a champ.

"Hey honey, I just put you on Snipers Hide!" Wife- "Oh yeah, where". "Right below the naked South American Hookers some guy puts up there all the time".

Like I said, after 16 years she still puts up with my bullshit!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now that being said..... post the pics a little deeper in my phone and well...... I don't even want to think about it. I would be castrated, missing limbs, and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: shields shtr
In our younger years, every time she started to learn to ride she got pregnant, LOL. But I still ride with my boy. I have an 05 EXC 300 with fully revalved suspension. She's getting old, but still runs like a champ.
That's great, I raced MX, enduros and hare scrambles, the wife was the women's state MX champ. Our son has raced almost all of his life, he's 30 going on 31, was going pro but got hurt bad his senior year in High School. I had two 300 XC's now I got a 450X. Getting too old, gonna sell. Great, be safe, enjoy while the kids are young, they will later get out of life, what you as parents put in to them! (y) (y) :giggle:

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
My better half of 16 years who somehow still puts up with my bullshit!
Have to ask the photo of your better half laying prone looking like a sniper was she watching you when you were changing the target cause the bolt was closed ? :ROFLMAO:

That's great, I raced MX, enduros and hare scrambles, the wife was the women's state MX champ. Our son has raced almost all of his life, he's 30 going on 31, was going pro but got hurt bad his senior year in High School. I had two 300 XC's now I got a 450X. Getting too old, gonna sell. Great, be safe, enjoy while the kids are young, they will later get out of life, what you as parents put in to them! (y) (y) :giggle:
That’s awesome!!! I was always hoping my family would ride together one day. Still a work in progress. I do have them all shooting though.
I raced a few enduros in the SORCS series if your familiar. Then we made a minion and that race budget was reallocated, lol. Tons of fun though and I love my 300’s. Sounds like you’ve drank the orange cool-aide to. To the rare bread powered by the whiskey throttle 😂😉

Reactions: Expert684
Have to ask the photo of your better half laying prone looking like a sniper was she watching you when you were changing the target cause the bolt was closed ? :ROFLMAO:

Probably intently 😂

I don’t care how much she says she loves me, I’d be crazy to step in front of her with a loaded gun. Like I said, she puts up with me, the temptation might be to great.

So that’s the benefit of having a long wingspans. I was beside her, stuck my long ass arm out and took the shot and cropped any of me out of the pic. Makes for a cool shot ;)

Reactions: candyx
You dated a Sicilian woman ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and you survived ? Much respect bro.

No offense to all the beautiful Italian women but they are hard. they could stab you if you pissed them off.

American women would fuck your friend and divorce your ass while taking all your money if they get really pissed.
I wouldn't say all women are crazy but......Yeah all women are crazy.

Sicilian women aren't THAT bad. Sure, they'll throw hands or punch holes in your dashboard with their heels, but it can get much worse.

Ever date a Jamaican woman? They'll cook you a nice meal, pretend everything's great and then sneak up behind you with a shiv and pop you in the kidneys. They're a sneaky bunch.

Dominicans and Columbians always seem to have a crazy uncle/brother/cousin that just got out of jail and are happy to go back if it means they get to tune up a white guy boning their family member. Ask me how I know.

There's a whole crazy spectrum south of our border that can get terrifying pretty fast.

You date a Jamaican woman ?
I knew one in college. We were friends. nice girl, love her ascent.
Buddy you should write a book.
Only once.

They're the sweetest women in the world. Maybe even the most loyal too.

Just make sure never to check out or flirt with any other women, ever. They'll find out. And if you're crazy enough to cheat on a Jamaican woman, RUN. Immediately. Just leave everything behind and start a new life somewhere as far away as possible in a sleepy town where no-one knows you. New name, new social, new everything.

Otherwise they will find you, and they will stab you. At least once.

This isn't meant to discriminatory in any way, shape or form. I'm just trying to save lives here.

Ever date a Jamaican woman? They'll cook you a nice meal, pretend everything's great and then sneak up behind you with a shiv and pop you in the kidneys. They're a sneaky bunch.
I had the chance to bone a nice young Jamaican chick back in my single days, I still rate it as the best root I've ever had, the ham wallet was so moist and velvety and she was sweet and cheerful

Are jock strap style panties a thing now?

I've never seen those in real life and I'm not sure if it's cause I'm getting old or if that's a fluke.

Yes but is she actually with you or has she been?

i can understand the skepticism lol. She had some professional photos taken

She is the same blonde in the previous posts I made. she is from Medellin Colombia And yes, I have been with her in Colombia.

I was planning to fly to Colombia on St Valentines Day weekend but the idiot Biden mandated passengers flying into the USA must have a negative COVID-19 test. I was unable to schedule a test over the weekend in order to return to USA on Monday
Screenshot_20210220-081654_WhatsApp.jpg

Reactions: 1J04