Maggie’s  The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

vinniedelpino

Guns and Butter
PX Member
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2020
Charlotte NC
You date a Jamaican woman ?
I knew one in college. We were friends. nice girl, love her ascent.
Buddy you should write a book.
Only once.

They're the sweetest women in the world. Maybe even the most loyal too.

Just make sure never to check out or flirt with any other women, ever. They'll find out. And if you're crazy enough to cheat on a Jamaican woman, RUN. Immediately. Just leave everything behind and start a new life somewhere as far away as possible in a sleepy town where no-one knows you. New name, new social, new everything.

Otherwise they will find you, and they will stab you. At least once.

This isn't meant to discriminatory in any way, shape or form. I'm just trying to save lives here.

Aussie Joe

Wookie from Down Under
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2019
    Down Under
    www.outbackpacks.com.au
    Ever date a Jamaican woman? They'll cook you a nice meal, pretend everything's great and then sneak up behind you with a shiv and pop you in the kidneys. They're a sneaky bunch.
    I had the chance to bone a nice young Jamaican chick back in my single days, I still rate it as the best root I've ever had, the ham wallet was so moist and velvety and she was sweet and cheerful

vinniedelpino

Guns and Butter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 27, 2020
    Charlotte NC
    Are jock strap style panties a thing now?

I've never seen those in real life and I'm not sure if it's cause I'm getting old or if that's a fluke.

mikeinfwa

LT Dan
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2002
    Ft Wayne, IN
    Yes but is she actually with you or has she been?

i can understand the skepticism lol. She had some professional photos taken

She is the same blonde in the previous posts I made. she is from Medellin Colombia And yes, I have been with her in Colombia.

I was planning to fly to Colombia on St Valentines Day weekend but the idiot Biden mandated passengers flying into the USA must have a negative COVID-19 test. I was unable to schedule a test over the weekend in order to return to USA on MondayScreenshot_20210220-081654_WhatsApp.jpg

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio

Reactions: 1J04

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    @ColinW - I may be an old man, but that is better than boobies or undies hanging out by many miles.
    A woman who is beaming with joy holding her baby always makes me smile and warms my heart. That is genuine joy in a picture.
    Congrats on fatherhood!!
    Give that smiling lady a nice foot massage and a glass of wine once in a while.

ColinW

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 28, 2020
    @ColinW - I may be an old man, but that is better than boobies or undies hanging out by many miles.
    A woman who is beaming with joy holding her baby always makes me smile and warms my heart. That is genuine joy in a picture.
    Congrats on fatherhood!!
    Give that smiling lady a nice foot massage and a glass of wine once in a while.
    I couldn’t agree more! She certainly has that mother glow. 🥰 Will do! She’s got the bottle of Merlot, I’ll work on the feet 🙂👍🏻

ColinW

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 28, 2020
    My oldest son was born on February 25th and his name is also Joshua.

Congrats!
    Thank you!! There's a beautiful coincidence! :) We wanted our children to each have a middle name after one of the national parks. We had 2 names chosen for him or her, as their gender was a surprise upon arrival. Liam Zion or Joshua Bryce for a boy. If it were a girl, it was going to be Evelynn Denali or Ava Sierra and they would "name themselves" based on what we felt when he or she arrived. Since our first was a boy...We decided on Joshua Bryce after Joshua Tree nat'l park, where my wife & I go rock climbing every winter and Bryce after Bryce canyon in Utah.

Reactions: 308Gunner

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Thank you!! There's a beautiful coincidence! :) We wanted our children to each have a middle name after one of the national parks. We had 2 names chosen for him or her, as their gender was a surprise upon arrival. Liam Zion or Joshua Bryce for a boy. If it were a girl, it was going to be Evelynn Denali or Ava Sierra and they would "name themselves" based on what we felt when he or she arrived. Since our first was a boy...We decided on Joshua Bryce after Joshua Tree nat'l park, where my wife & I go rock climbing every winter and Bryce after Bryce canyon in Utah.

All of my children have biblical names. Joshua, Matthew, Sarah and Daniel. Their middle names are taken from other members of the family tree. First's middle name is my first name, second was my father in law, third was from my grandmother and the fourth is from my dad.

• Love
    Reactions: ColinW

flydoc

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 14, 2020
    Here's my straight shooting awesome wife! My Yellow Rose of Texas!

Attachments

• tempImageVXJ8yc.png
      tempImageVXJ8yc.png
      6.4 MB · Views: 375
    • 51610367-2F7B-47BC-B77C-6961365E1E4B.jpeg
      51610367-2F7B-47BC-B77C-6961365E1E4B.jpeg
      83 KB · Views: 359
    • tempImageCjaPRg.png
      tempImageCjaPRg.png
      4.2 MB · Views: 309
    • 2B7CD0A8-8D92-4550-A60F-79DF3874126B_1_201_a.jpeg
      2B7CD0A8-8D92-4550-A60F-79DF3874126B_1_201_a.jpeg