• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Next Trayvon Martin Case?

He kept following even after the dispatcher said they did not need him to do it. He put himself into the situation. No excuse for Martin to jump him but also no excuse for Zimmerman to keep following after calling 911. He did not witness a crime.

Just as Martin has the freedom to walk, Zimmerman has freedom to follow. Whoever initiated the physical altercation, is the guilty party. We will never know exactly who that was. Our justice system hinges on giving people the benefit of the doubt, therefore Zimmerman is free. The court system worked exactly as it was supposed to

Again, a dispatcher is nobody. Their advice means nothing.

You don’t need to witness a crime to follow someone in public. And you don’t jump someone just for following you.

Legally speaking, “putting himself in the situation” again, means nothing.

I have news for you. Cops are civilians. Some of them simply think they aren't civilians.

I don’t care what semantics you want to use.

Cops have legal authority non cops don’t have. Call it civilians, call it cops, call it law enforcement, I don’t care.

Rules are different. That’s the way it is and for a reason. Don’t like it, petition your elected officials to change it. Or run for office and change it.

I don’t care what semantics you want to use.

Cops have legal authority non cops don’t have. Call it civilians, call it cops, call it law enforcement, I don’t care.

Rules are different. That’s the way it is and for a reason. Don’t like it, petition your elected officials to change it. Or run for office and change it.

A cop can also lie to you and use whatever tricks he or she wishes to get information out of you.

If you lie to a cop or use some tricks of your own, in almost every state in the union that is a crime of falsification and obstruction of justice/official business.

In a lot of criminal cases, a cop can obtain evidence illegally and if the defense objects but is overruled it can still be labeled as "harmless error" by an appellate court. Then the conviction sticks.

We have a 6th amendment right to confront witnesses against us but you can get a traffic citation on the basis of imagery from a traffic camera. Has anyone ever been able to cross-examine a traffic camera?

Cops can execute no-knock warrants at 0300 on the basis of information from ONE informant, even if that information is incorrect. If the homeowner shoots at the cops, fearing a home invasion but he or she is killed; all the next-of-kin will get is an "oops we're sorry."

If the cops get the wrong house and kill the homeowner the response is still the same; "oops we're sorry."

If a cop is a bad actor and his fellow cops know it, 99% of the time the rest of them will do nothing about it because they won't cross that thin-blue-line.

We're told all the time that we don't need guns because we can always call the cops.

Geez, it's not like some police sniper would kill your son or shoot your wife in the head, so why do you need a gun?

With that in mind, why would we ever need a neighborhood watch or community patrol? It's not like the criminal assholes will get away with it all the time!

Why would anyone ever want to carry a gun during a peaceful protest? It's not like the cops would sic German shepherds on the demonstrators or turn fire hoses on them.

A cop can also lie to you and use whatever tricks he or she wishes to get information out of you.

If you lie to a cop or use some tricks of your own, in almost every state in the union that is a crime of falsification and obstruction of justice/official business.

In a lot of criminal cases, a cop can obtain evidence illegally and if the defense objects but is overruled it can still be labeled as "harmless error" by an appellate court. Then the conviction sticks.

We have a 6th amendment right to confront witnesses against us but you can get a traffic citation on the basis of imagery from a traffic camera. Has anyone ever been able to cross-examine a traffic camera?

Cops can execute no-knock warrants at 0300 on the basis of information from ONE informant, even if that information is incorrect. If the homeowner shoots at the cops, fearing a home invasion but he or she is killed; all the next-of-kin will get is an "oops we're sorry."

If the cops get the wrong house and kill the homeowner the response is still the same; "oops we're sorry."

If a cop is a bad actor and his fellow cops know it, 99% of the time the rest of them will do nothing about it because they won't cross that thin-blue-line.

We're told all the time that we don't need guns because we can always call the cops.

Geez, it's not like some police sniper would kill your son or shoot your wife in the head, so why do you need a gun?

With that in mind, why would we ever need a neighborhood watch or community patrol? It's not like the criminal assholes will get away with it all the time!

Why would anyone ever want to carry a gun during a peaceful protest? It's not like the cops would sic German shepherds on the demonstrators or turn fire hoses on them.

None of this matters for the discussion at hand.

The two accused have laws they are required to abide by. Police have laws they need to abide by.

Police need reasonable suspicion to detain, probable cause to arrest.

These two mean cannot detain with reasonable suspicion. They can only arrest with probable cause.

Just as Martin has the freedom to walk, Zimmerman has freedom to follow. Whoever initiated the physical altercation, is the guilty party. We will never know exactly who that was. Our justice system hinges on giving people the benefit of the doubt, therefore Zimmerman is free. The court system worked exactly as it was supposed to

You don’t need to witness a crime to follow someone in public. And you don’t jump someone just for following you.

Zimmerman was only charged after pressure from a political candidate and the media. The police had originally deemed it a good shoot based on available evidence. So in that respect, the legal system was abused beyond all recognition.

operator tells him to stay with his car and the police are on the way to meet him

He kept following even after the dispatcher said they did not need him to do it. He put himself into the situation. No excuse for Martin to jump him but also no excuse for Zimmerman to keep following after calling 911. He did not witness a crime.

Ok so your “story” changes. First he was in his vehicle and the “operator tells him to stay with his car”and now after I produce the 911 transcript that took me all of two minutes to find, it’s “He kept following even after the dispatcher said they did not need him to do that”

Again WRONG: Dispatch never told him to stay in his vehicle. I produced evidence that corroborated my claim.

Now on to your claim that he kept “following him after even after the dispatcher said they did not need him to do that”. I am willing to hear you out. Where is your evidence for this claim?

Last edited:
Where is your evidence for this claim?
875.gif

🤣🤣🤣

It is important to understand some context regarding Zimmerman that led up to him calling dispatch about a suspicious person.

“.......a former neighbor said Zimmerman came to her aide after her home was burglarized.

Olivia Bertalan told Local 6 her family moved from Zimmerman's Sanford neighborhood because crime at the Retreat at Twin Lakes subdivision grew out of control. She said Zimmerman made people there feel safe.

Last August, when burglars tore through Bertalan's house, the stay-at-home mom locked herself and her baby in a room. Police were right around the corner, and so was her neighbor, Zimmerman, who came to offer his help later that day.

"Just basically seeing how we were doing," said said of Zimmerman. "Was very very kind. Very gentle and very sweet."

When her house was robbed, she said the subdivision did not have an active neighborhood watch, but soon after, she said Zimmerman led the charge to form the program and volunteered as its captain.”

I think we should all wait and see what Mr . Arbery has to say about the whole thing.

Untill then

Let them go.

He wasn’t even being stupid. He was trying to get a location for the cops so they could question him. He was Neighborhood watch and that was his job, look after the community.
That was not his job . He was not a paid security guard. He was a self appointed mall cop who got his ass beat by a kid 50 lbs lighter than himself after following him around. He was also not on duty, he was driving home from running errands.I love how some of you freedom lovers seem to condone the actions of this turd. I guess you would just submit to the neighborhood stasi keeping tabs on you or your kid.

Ok so your “story” changes. First he was in his vehicle and the “operator tells him to stay with his car”and now after I produce the 911 transcript that took me all of two minutes to find, it’s “He kept following even after the dispatcher said they did not need him to do that”

Again WRONG: Dispatch never told him to stay in his vehicle. I produced evidence that corroborated my claim.

Now on to your claim that he kept “following him after even after the dispatcher said they did not need him to do that”. I am willing to hear you out. Where is your evidence for this claim?
Read the transcript and look at where he was when he supposedly got jumped. Made the call from where his truck was by the club house and mailboxes and ended up behind the townhouses. He had no business pursuing anyone and put himself in the situation.

Remember that when some creep starts following your kids around, they are free to follow them in public after all. Don’t confront them since that makes you the aggressor.

Maybe this will slow the thieves down or the "jogging" as the liberals like to call it.

Let them go.

Read the transcript and look at where he was when he supposedly got jumped. Made the call from where his truck was by the club house and mailboxes and ended up behind the townhouses. He had no business pursuing anyone and put himself in the situation.

Keep digging. You have nothing but this “story” playing in your in your brain. “Mall cop” show me that term in any of the credible testimony or evidence. It is yet another hyperbolic pejorative that you keep using towards Zimmerman that clearly shows your bias. Notice I have not been using pejoratives to describe Trayvon Martin and in fact I actually did use it pejorative to describe Zimmerman’s behavior since he acquittal.

So did the “operator” (Dispatcher) tell him to stay in his vehicle or did you just make that up?

You know, I don’t mind that you have a different take on this. But you “ pretend” to be an expert in this case when you don’t even have the basic facts straight. Then when I post the 911 transcript which took me two minutes to find, you post it and pretend that you actually took the time to begin with.

I will give you this, they say only a fool argues with a fool. Well you got me there....

One thing is clear. I have forgotten more about this case than you ever knew.

CB684469-C60D-4142-B9A9-9CD1492869EB.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
More thoughts on the Arbery case from the twins with some good advice for anyone being detained by armed individuals.

Reactions: Snuby642
Remember that when some creep starts following your kids around, they are free to follow them in public after all. Don’t confront them since that makes you the aggressor.
Yes you can confront them, not attack them and start beating them up unless they start a physical altercation. I should know as a registered sex offender would ride his bike by our house and stop for long periods of time to watch the kids play in the yard. He would do it even if nobody was home as we were coming home my mom topped the hill to turn in the drive and the creep was in the middle of the road watching our house. Every time we tried to confront him he had already gone on the bike. After about three weeks of this shit we called the cops who went to who they thought it was and told them to watch it. He stopped but someone else started stopping on a bike right in front of our house, my uncles house is at the start of our long drive way, he came out side with a loaded ar and stayed on his porch and called the cops. Cops show up and now it’s a new guy without any bad intention just picking up cans. Cops told him not to trespass and then it all went away. You can confront anyone you feel is stalking you without attacking them and call the cops.

According to this article, the McMichaels had a confrontation with Arbery two weeks before the shooting.

"The father and son who killed Ahmaud Arbery had a confrontation with the unarmed jogger two weeks before he was shot, according to one neighbor.

Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son Travis McMichael, 34, were charged with murder after a video of them pursuing Arbery in a pick up truck and then shooting him dead in a Brunswick, Georgia street on February 23 surfaced online last week.

Now neighbor Diego Perez says the two men had already approached their victim on February 11, after spotting him at the same construction site Arbery is thought to have looked round on the day of his death.

Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: 'Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped. He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road.'

Travis is said to have returned with his father, who was armed and who had called the local police.

Perez said he witnessed the February 11 incident after the property owner, Larry English, who lived two hours away, asked him to keep an eye on the site.

After a motion sensor camera had been set off, Perez headed to the construction area, where he saw the McMichaels and the man he believes to have been Arbery.

Perez said nothing was taken from the home, adding: 'All we knew about him was that he was the guy who kept showing up on our cameras. No one knew who it was.'

The next time he saw Arbery was the day he was shot dead, Perez says. "

So this begs the question; why did Mr. Arbery keep looking around inside the house under construction? Were there also "NO TRESSPASSING" signs posted on the property?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nfrontation-Ahmaud-Arbery-two-weeks-shot.html

Reactions: Snuby642
Keep digging. You have nothing but this “story” playing in your in your brain. “Mall cop” show me that term in any of the credible testimony or evidence. It is yet another hyperbolic pejorative that you keep using towards Zimmerman that clearly shows your bias. Notice I have not been using pejoratives to describe Trayvon Martin and in fact I actually did use it pejorative to describe Zimmerman’s behavior since he acquittal.

So did the “operator” (Dispatcher) tell him to stay in his vehicle or did you just make that up?

You know, I don’t mind that you have a different take on this. But you “ pretend” to be an expert in this case when you don’t even have the basic facts straight. Then when I post the 911 transcript which took me two minutes to find, you post it and pretend that you actually took the time to begin with.

I will give you this, they say only a fool argues with a fool. Well you got me there....

One thing is clear. I have forgotten more about this case than you ever knew.

View attachment 7325602
Never said the operator sad stay IN his vehicle, And Yes, Zim was the self appointed Captain of the non official security detail. He was constantly calling 911 as was shown in the record. Funny how you give him a pass for putting himself into a situation where he had to kill someone. Guess you are Biased towards ZIM if you can not see that.

Yes you can confront them, not attack them and start beating them up unless they start a physical altercation. I should know as a registered sex offender would ride his bike by our house and stop for long periods of time to watch the kids play in the yard. He would do it even if nobody was home as we were coming home my mom topped the hill to turn in the drive and the creep was in the middle of the road watching our house. Every time we tried to confront him he had already gone on the bike. After about three weeks of this shit we called the cops who went to who they thought it was and told them to watch it. He stopped but someone else started stopping on a bike right in front of our house, my uncles house is at the start of our long drive way, he came out side with a loaded ar and stayed on his porch and called the cops. Cops show up and now it’s a new guy without any bad intention just picking up cans. Cops told him not to trespass and then it all went away. You can confront anyone you feel is stalking you without attacking them and call the cops.
As long as you are ready to stand there when they confront you right back without escalating the situation but remember, you are the one who initiated contact in the first place and are the aggressor. Sex Offender is a different situation since they are on paper, someone walking through you neighborhood is free to do so without harassment.

Maybe this will slow the thieves down or the "jogging" as the liberals like to call it.

Let them go.
Fry their ass for unlawfully chasing and then trying to hold someone at gunpoint. There were 3 of them according to news reports and one of them brings a shotgun then looses control of it .

I believe that these to gentlemen did not need to detain Ahmud Arbery and should have just waited for the police. That said when Arbery went after the gun everything changed and it became a self defense situation. If Arbery would have just keep running away and they shot him then it would be murder. Honestly, to me it's two/ three people making dumb decisions that just piled up into this situation. Now we have one dead person because of his bad decision and two other people who probably will get jail time because of their bad decisions. I hope they can find an attorney that can help them, even if they do not get jail time their lives are change forever and not for the better.

Zimmerman was only charged after pressure from a political candidate and the media. The police had originally deemed it a good shoot based on available evidence. So in that respect, the legal system was abused beyond all recognition.
To add to this, there were originally multiple eye witnesses who then recanted their statements once Zimmerman became public enemy number one in the media.
The prosecution even put a phony witness on the stand in place of Martin’s girlfriend, and to this day, I do not think they have suffered any consequences for that perjury. Complete and total perversion of the justice system.

Fry their ass for unlawfully chasing and then trying to hold someone at gunpoint. There were 3 of them according to news reports and one of them brings a shotgun then looses control of it .
I don’t think he should have shot Arbery sooner, which is what it would have taken to retain control of the gun. I think that shooting him when he did shows it really was about the tussle for the gun (for McMichael) and not about apprehending the suspect. Imagine the outcry if McMichael had leveled Arbery when he was still six feet away. Regardless, I think after the second shot, the one that threw the pink mist, the question of who was in control of the shotgun had been answered.

I believe, and could be wrong, they told him not to follow him.
Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle, martin had doubled back and jumped him.

Zimmerman was walking, 911 told him to stay back, cops were on the way. Trayvon was already on his own porch, heading into his apartment when he decided to go attack Zimmerman. It's typical of the social justice warriors here to blame Zimmerman. No matter what you present as fact from the trial or investigation if they do not hear it from CNN, you are going to be wrong.

I don’t think he should have shot Arbery sooner, which is what it would have taken to retain control of the gun. I think that shooting him when he did shows it really was about the tussle for the gun (for McMichael) and not about apprehending the suspect. Imagine the outcry if McMichael had leveled Arbery when he was still six feet away. Regardless, I think after the second shot, the one that threw the pink mist, the question of who was in control of the shotgun had been answered.
He should have never brought out the shotgun number one and then should have not gotten within arms length of Martin.

"But problems arose again five years later, leading to his law enforcement certification suspension in February 2019.

In a memorandum later that month, McMichael agreed to give up his badge and weapon and was reclassified as a non-sworn employee, assigned to work in the Camden County District Attorney's office until his retirement in June 2019.

A February 2019 memo signed by McMichael and other officials in the district attorney's office stated he "will not engage in any activity that would be construed as being law enforcement in nature."

"To that end, Mr. McMichael will not carry a firearm or badge, nor will he operate any vehicle in the motor pool outfitted with lights, siren or police radio equipment," the memo stated."

Lol, this guy's police badge:
1589474645130.png

Reactions: jr81452 and Lesch
Zimmerman was walking, 911 told him to stay back, cops were on the way. Trayvon was already on his own porch, heading into his apartment when he decided to go attack Zimmerman. It's typical of the social justice warriors here to blame Zimmerman. No matter what you present as fact from the trial or investigation if they do not hear it from CNN, you are going to be wrong.
Got proof of this ? It would be hard for Martin to double all the way back from his porch to where Zimmy was pursuing.

"But problems arose again five years later, leading to his law enforcement certification suspension in February 2019.

In a memorandum later that month, McMichael agreed to give up his badge and weapon and was reclassified as a non-sworn employee, assigned to work in the Camden County District Attorney's office until his retirement in June 2019.

A February 2019 memo signed by McMichael and other officials in the district attorney's office stated he "will not engage in any activity that would be construed as being law enforcement in nature."

"To that end, Mr. McMichael will not carry a firearm or badge, nor will he operate any vehicle in the motor pool outfitted with lights, siren or police radio equipment," the memo stated."

Lol, this guy's police badge:
View attachment 7325953

If that's true, as I see no source, that will be used in court against him and in a jury trial that probably won't go well.

He doesn't NEED an excuse. It's on a public road and he never made any move to go NEAR him or detain him. Understood?!

It is proving to be impossible to reason with some people, isn't it? Until CNN tells him self defense of okay, it will never be okay.

You have to enjoy the leftist/communist slant of that Atlanta Journal article. I'll stick with my original assertion that Ahmaud was a criminal and was up to no good and they these guys are screwed for confronting him. Even though the neighbor tasked with watching the property called them and asked for help, the property owner has said "he didn't ask them to get involved" and is running away from this mess. These guys are screwed for trying to stop this guy. Even they guy who called them is going to sell them out shortly.

As you can see from the rants of Democrats posting here, there is a segment of society who do not believe you have the right to self-defense for any reason and you never have the right to resist property crimes. They hate the idea of neighborhood watch people stopping crime and firmly believe the power of the police state is absolute.

Last edited:
It is proving to be impossible to reason with some people, isn't it? Until CNN tells him self defense of okay, it will never be okay.
You really are dense ..... I never said your Boi Zim did not have the right to self defense, I said he put himself into that situation trying to be a Super Trooper. It is not like Zim was sitting on his porch BBQing and Martin came to him .

Under current Ga state law, a person who pulls a gun on someone faces a felony aggravated assault charge, which carries up to 20 years in prison. This must be why they charged them will aggravated assault.

Reactions: jr81452
You really are dense ..... I never said your Boi Zim did not have the right to self defense, I said he put himself into that situation trying to be a Super Trooper. It is not like Zim was sitting on his porch BBQing and Martin came to him .

Well Rhodes scholar................................Martin did come to him. That is the fucking point. You keep describing the situation in reverse. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer, something police advocate for in every state in the union. They sponsor meetings and bullshit and encourage people like George Zimmerman to take an active role in their community. Posted link, I bet in your socialist utopia, the sheriff has a neighborhood watch web page, too.

Zimmerman was in a public space, namely the sidewalk. Martin of his own accord left his porch to attack him. He(Zimmerman)put himself in the position to be attacked by taking the advice of the local law enforcement agency and being vigilant about crime.

If on the other hand, Zimmerman had sat on his porch and watched Trayvon beat someone to death in the street, you would not doubt be demanding he(Zimmerman) be charged with something for failing to act.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people who haven’t bothered to familiarize themselves with the George Zimmerman trial, and the facts that lead to his exoneration, will still try to talk about him like he was the assailant. I wouldn’t be surprised if those same people still believe he was a white racist.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people who haven’t bothered to familiarize themselves with the George Zimmerman trial, and the facts that lead to his exoneration, will still try to talk about him like he was the assailant. I wouldn’t be surprised if those same people still believe he was a white racist.
The Media is powerful

But my tv told me he is guilty. ... and white!

Well Rhodes scholar................................Martin did come to him. That is the fucking point. You keep describing the situation in reverse. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer, something police advocate for in every state in the union. They sponsor meetings and bullshit and encourage people like George Zimmerman to take an active role in their community. Posted link, I bet in your socialist utopia, the sheriff has a neighborhood watch web page, too.

Zimmerman was in a public space, namely the sidewalk. Martin of his own accord left his porch to attack him. He(Zimmerman)put himself in the position to be attacked by taking the advice of the local law enforcement agency and being vigilant about crime.

If on the other hand, Zimmerman had sat on his porch and watched Trayvon beat someone to death in the street, you would not doubt be demanding he(Zimmerman) be charged with something for failing to act.
It's kinda the same scenario with both cases. You have a criminal looking to commit a crime, doing so and paying the cost of their actions. I both incidents, as with most inter action with people, they would have just stopped and waited for the police to show up, instead of going into ghetto mode.....they would probably still he around. I am by no means a "law enforcement " fan. But I do know when they want me to stop.....i will end up stopping in one way or another. Also, if you have nothing to hide. Why run or cause a scene? Have you never watch Live pd or cops?

Will Rogers never met those people and John Wayne (allegedly) said something about them, about tough life. And Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see what those people missed. Is Amazing.... and scary.

Martin was not near his porch, he was walking back to it when Zimmy, who was not on duty, stopped his truck and started following him. That is a fact that was never in dispute even after the 911 operator told him they did not need him to follow. No one told Zimmy to patrol, he decided that on his own and headed up the Posse. You sure sound like you have a problem with minorities since they are always at fault and the harassers are pure as the driven snow as long as they are white.

Martin was not near his porch, he was walking back to it when Zimmy, who was not on duty, stopped his truck and started following him. That is a fact that was never in dispute even after the 911 operator told him they did not need him to follow. No one told Zimmy to patrol, he decided that on his own and headed up the Posse. You sure sound like you have a problem with minorities since they are always at fault and the harassers are pure as the driven snow as long as they are white.

You do understand that Zimmerman is of the "brown skin" persuasion?
If you are all into the race thing, you might want to note that in this situation there was NO "White" involved at all.

I mean if you want to be all race baiting about it, Mexican man shoots black man and somehow it's the white man's fault?

I know exactly what happened in the trial and never said they got it wrong but I also hold Zimmy responsible for his actions which put him in a position to have to kill someone. If Zim had stopped and let the police do their job after he called them, There would not have ever been a media circus and trial. Same with this current one, a couple of Bubbas decided they were going to take the law into their own hands and brought a gun into the situation as an offensive weapon. Yes, Offensive since they are the ones running a road block and jumped out brandishing a shotgun.

Reactions: jr81452
You do understand that Zimmerman is of the "brown skin" persuasion?
If you are all into the race thing, you might want to note that in this situation there was NO "White" involved at all.

I mean if you want to be all race baiting about it, Mexican man shoots black man and somehow it's the white man's fault?
His father is German and his mother is from Peru, hardly a Mexican or latino. And I am not race baiting, that is 762 and his Black Man is 100% at fault.

His father is German and his mother is from Peru, hardly a Mexican or latino. And I am not race baiting, that is 762 and his Black Man is 100% at fault.

Keep on trying to distract from your own racism. Even the Encyclopedia Britannica says you are a certified idiot. Peru is a Latin American country and by your own admission Zimmerman is Peruvian. Unless you believe a person with a Black father and a white mother is 100% white and thus not a minority. Explain your program for racially identifying people to non-socialists?

Latin America is generally understood to consist of the entire continent of South America in addition to Mexico, Central America, and the islands of the Caribbean whose inhabitants speak a Romance language.

Since you are not very bright, I'll go ahead and try get you to understand, Peru is in fact in South America

Crushing the Hispanic guy's skull into the sidewalk instead of walking into your own living room, making your codeine cough syrup drink and getting high was a choice the "black man" made that ended poorly.