• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Next Trayvon Martin Case?

Zimmerman did not pull out the gun until Martin was straddling his chest, beating his head against the pavement.
These guys TOLD dispatch they were going to arm themselves and confront him, they waited for him to come around the bend.

i wonder what that recorded tape to dispatch sounds like?

Why would you run all the way around a truck to attack a man armed with a shotgun?

Could have ran away.
Could have used the truck for cover.
Could have put hands up and waited for popo.

No, bum rush a guy with a shotgun from 20 feet away that's not a great plan.

I'll bet any of our Leo's could pull up a rap sheet on the dead guy with multiple offenses and if he got turned over to popo would have been a manditory jail sentance, ie 3 time looser type stuff.

There is more than a simple racist thing going on with the da not arresting the shooter.

Jogging ? Casing? Let the rap sheet guide your thoughts.

You are assuming things that are not clear from the video and public information that I have seen released.

Why would you run all the way around a truck to attack a man armed with a shotgun?

Could have ran away.
Could have used the truck for cover.
Could have put hands up and waited for popo.

No, bum rush a guy with a shotgun from 20 feet away that's not a great plan.

I'll bet any of our Leo's could pull up a rap sheet on the dead guy with multiple offenses and if he got turned over to popo would have been a manditory jail sentance, ie 3 time looser type stuff.

There is more than a simple racist thing going on with the da not arresting the shooter.

Jogging ? Casing? Let the rap sheet guide your thoughts.
Did you not see the guy in the bed of the pickup with the very large handgun?

We don't know there was intent to kill or even stop the guy at that moment.

The truck was in the middle of the right lane and the shot gun holder in the middle of the left hand lane as the dead guy approaches from behind in a run.

From all we can tell from the grainy video it's entirely possible the shooters had stopped and were looking for the guy as he ran up and surprised them.
From the story:
Ahmaud Arbery, 25, was killed on Feb. 23 when 64-year-old Gregory McMichael spotted Arbery jogging and called 911 to report a "black man running down the street" and said he suspected the man was involved in recent burglaries. McMichael called his son, Travis. The pair armed themselves, and then tracked Arbery down on the road.

Reactions: jr81452
Says "from the story", not from the facts.

It's not looking good that they were in the middle of the street with guns drawn when all this went down.
True, but apparently, that's what they told the deputies

Fuck yes I am. If I'm unarmed, and a couple of dudes come up with shotguns and want to talk I'm not about to start a confrontation. I'll try and de-escalate the situation and try to have the cops intervene. The video doesn't show them just open up on the guy with the shotgun. There was a struggle first.
Reminds me of an intro to Concealed Carry law session I attended. Some dude said..."so, I wuz out ayut my farm and 4 dudes came up in a FOHerrr wheeler on my propertah and they all hayud long guns, would I have been justified in drawin my gun?" Turns out the 4 said he was on their property and he said it was his....long story short there was apparently no attempt to deescalate the situation by the guy. I guess the others left (as usual those events are mumbled). So a guy with a handgun somewhere (on his person I assume) is asking in a class if it is okay to draw on people who may or may not have mistakenly thought it was their land - all of whom had long guns (likely rifles as he said they were deer hunting).

Did you not see the guy in the bed of the pickup with the very large handgun?

Yes I did.
Did you not notice it was out of site in a gun rug when the attack on the shooter began.
It was covered up and visible to no one before the dead guy started his charge.

It was not part of dead guys process.

Fuck yes I am. If I'm unarmed, and a couple of dudes come up with shotguns and want to talk I'm not about to start a confrontation. I'll try and de-escalate the situation and try to have the cops intervene. The video doesn't show them just open up on the guy with the shotgun. There was a struggle first.

That's you. Everyone reacts differently to a threat. That guy's reaction is no less valid because it's different from what you think you would do in the same situation.

This the case where the black guy was breaking into everyone’s house ave got shot while they were apprehending him?

Thieves should all be dead
67D953F6-65F0-4458-B89E-F527A76B9C1F.png

Are you the mainstream media manipulating people’s words like they did with ZimZam?

The prosecutors and the media said the same exact things some of you guys are in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

He was acquitted by a jury of his peers. I guess they were all racists as well.
Your understanding of the justifiable use of deadly force appears lacking. I

Reminds me of an intro to Concealed Carry law session I attended. Some dude said..."so, I wuz out ayut my farm and 4 dudes came up in a FOHerrr wheeler on my propertah and they all hayud long guns, would I have been justified in drawin my gun?" Turns out the 4 said he was on their property and he said it was his....long story short there was apparently no attempt to deescalate the situation by the guy. I guess the others left (as usual those events are mumbled). So a guy with a handgun somewhere (on his person I assume) is asking in a class if it is okay to draw on people who may or may not have mistakenly thought it was their land - all of whom had long guns (likely rifles as he said they were deer hunting).

Let's see hear, armed trespass and poaching.
Yes.

That's you. Everyone reacts differently to a threat. That guy's reaction is no less valid because it's different from what you think you would do in the same situation.
That's true. I guess my sense of self-preservation is just higher than this guys. I see two armed guys, my first thought is not to bum rush the one with the shotgun.

Except, the video doesn't appear to just show him "standing his ground". It shows him aggressively charging the guy with the shotgun. Then during a violent struggle another blast is heard. This is not as clear cut as the liberal media would have you believe.

Are you guys gonna seriously believe that the media is playing fair here? The victim is black and the shooter is white. Which side are they going to automatically take?

Are you retarded? Do you think that "standing his ground" means just stand fucking motionless?

He was threatened and went on the offensive. Some of you might not, some of you might under the same threat. The fact that he chose to fight in no fucking way, shape or form implies that he was guilty of anything other than having a massive set of balls.

You display an unbelievable lack of understanding of the use of deadly force and an unbelievable inability to believe that anyone would react differently than you say you would under the same circumstances.

Are you retarded? Do you think that "standing his ground" means just stand fucking motionless?

You display an unbelievable lack of understanding of the use of deadly force and an unbelievable inability to believe that anyone would react differently than you say you would under the same circumstances.

You and I agree on a lot, but you are clearly fucking delusional in this case. WTF?

Let me guess, you believed Trayvon Martin was innocent and pure as the driven snow. Get the fuck out of here with your sanctimonious bullshit.

If they don’t cover it up he will very likely be found to have criminal history.

Which even if true, is immaterial and can't be raised as a defense by the people who killed him even if they knew about it.

A person's past actions cannot be used as justification for deadly force. Not in my state, and I suspect not in any state.

Prior bad acts are indications of character. The criminal justice system is out to get these guys either way. The public will view it differently if the guy is a thug.

If the dude was innocent why did he keep running right towards the truck and then flank around the passenger side and front and attack the guy with the shotgun? Why did he not run off into the woods or to one of the houses to try to get help? No, he attacked the guy with the shotgun, and as soon as that starts happening and a struggle for a weapon is taking place then you do what you can to not be the loser.

It’s a dumb fucking situation all around but it looks to me like a scumbag got shot. I don’t believe he was an innocent person out for a jog based upon his actions in the video.

guna need lots more popcorn.
Jogging while black and beating on old retired leo.
Guy filming was friend of shooter?

Soo many attitudes just changed, instantly

Okay, If someone is threatening you with a shotgun and you are unarmed, what are you gonna do?
Not fight back?
Shit, id keep doing what i was doing, RUN! Nothing good can happen staying there. IF they blocked him in i would have complied, waited for cops.

Without knowing what was said, i cannot say what i would have done. But reality is: this dude was likely guilty, someone stood up to him, he didn’t like being caught, fought back cause he was prob going to be arrested, lost the fight.

Criminals KNOW the work around, they get away with shit cause they work the loopholes. Two men standing up for what was probably right, are now in the spotlight , painted in a bad way.

Bad luck it wasn't a white tweeker robber....I mean jogger... instead of the black pillar of the community robber....I mean jogger. This guy's going to go to prison to keep the local footlocker from burning.

guna need lots more popcorn.
Jogging while black and beating on old retired leo.
Guy filming was friend of shooter?

Soo many attitudes just changed, instantly
I thought this guy had a rap sheet? What happened to that? Now he is retired leo? Source please.

You guys are falling for it. Now that the people have decided themselves that the kungflu restrictions are over, the next political mechanism needs to be wound up and distract from Flynn’s news. This will only get worse till November. It will get much worse before it gets better. And it will not get better until WE decide to make it better. It is proven that they will not police themselves.

Holy shit you have zero premise for that assumption. Next time you're outside your house and someone murders you I'll be sure to just assume you were likely guilty and deserved to be gunned down by a racist old fuck
When the cops went to tell the mother her son was shot after robbing a house, she didn't doubt it. Said the believed it. Where do you think that comes from? Maybe she's racist and hated her black son too???

Prior bad acts are indications of character. The criminal justice system is out to get these guys either way. The public will view it differently if the guy is a thug.

Another one who has no fucking clue how these things work.......

Shit, id keep doing what i was doing, RUN! Nothing good can happen staying there. IF they blocked him in i would have complied, waited for cops.

Without knowing what was said, i cannot say what i would have done. But reality is: this dude was likely guilty, someone stood up to him, he didn’t like being caught, fought back cause he was prob going to be arrested, lost the fight.

Criminals KNOW the work around, they get away with shit cause they work the loopholes. Two men standing up for what was probably right, are now in the spotlight , painted in a bad way.

I see the klan is out tonight

Now, I just found this. If this letter's legit (it would seem to be based on some news articles I've found), it suggests Arbery had some kind of mental health record plus prior convictions that might've had a role in how he acted prior to his death. Which doesn't mean the guy writing the letter isn't biased in some way but I'd like to know about these records.

According to an article I read a few minutes ago, the two guys in the truck claimed they chased Arbery because they saw him hanging around/inside a home under construction in their neighborhood, noted he fit the description of a burgler who'd been prowling around, and decided to perform a citizen's arrest. Article also says, though, that the only "burglary" in the last several months prior to the incident was a car break-in about a month before.

The confrontation looks provoked. The
Now, I just found this. If this letter's legit (it would seem to be based on some news articles I've found), it suggests Arbery had some kind of mental health record plus prior convictions that might've had a role in how he acted prior to his death. Which doesn't mean the guy writing the letter isn't biased in some way but I'd like to know about these records.

According to an article I read a few minutes ago, the two guys in the truck claimed they chased Arbery because they saw him hanging around/inside a home under construction in their neighborhood, noted he fit the description of a burgler who'd been prowling around, and decided to perform a citizen's arrest. Article also says, though, that the only "burglary" in the last several months prior to the incident was a car break-in about a month before.
The video linked earlier didn't look like a chase but a planned confrontation. The drivers door was open with a man standing in the bed of the truck when the jogger approached the truck.

Another one who has no fucking clue how these things work.......

I know exactly how it works. The two guys lives are ruined. No question. There will be a criminal trial. If they are not convicted there will be calls for Federal charges for violating civil rights. If they have assets there will be a civil trial and they will lose everything they own. Legal bills will destroy their families lives for a generation.

The dead guys father will show up after a 25 year absence from the lives of all concerned and demand “his fair share.”

A few baby mamas will get on television and cry with Reverends Jessie and Al. Obama will say “If I had a son he would look like this kid”

Al and Jessie will call the Fortune 500 companies in Atlanta and shake them down privately. Threaten boycotts if they don’t get 500,000 under the table, 1,000,000 to some racist charity and a public statement about the evils of racism, the plight of the Nobel Blacks, and 20 white hookers sent to their house for a week.

It will end up with a call for a ban on assault weapons even though none were present.

Did I miss something?

How it works and right and wrong are two different things.