• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Next Trayvon Martin Case?

I know exactly how it works. The two guys lives are ruined. No question. There will be a criminal trial. If they are not convicted there will be calls for Federal charges for violating civil rights. If they have assets there will be a civil trial and they will lose everything they own. Legal bills will destroy their families lives for a generation.

The dead guys father will show up after a 25 year absence from the lives of all concerned and demand “his fair share.”

A few baby mamas will get on television and cry with Reverends Jessie and Al. Obama will say “If I had a son he would look like this kid”

Al and Jessie will call the Fortune 500 companies in Atlanta and shake them down privately. Threaten boycotts if they don’t get 500,000 under the table, 1,000,000 to some racist charity and a public statement about the evils of racism, the plight of the Nobel Blacks, and 20 white hookers sent to their house for a week.

It will end up with a call for a ban on assault weapons even though none were present.

Did I miss something?

How it works and right and wrong are two different things.
If you say so

Now nothing. He will be held to account.

No, now opinions will change on all sides.
It will be an even bigger shit show.

Judgment calls by leo are held to a different account by both sides and the non action taken will be a huge pissy point now, not just judgment for racism but professional courtesies not provided to average joe.

Like I said way before this came out,
Rap sheet (big supprise) and more than standard racism (no supprise to me).

Now a big thing will be ex Leo's buddy sitting on the film for so long.

Not even close to playing out yet.

My guess is popo told them to hold him till they arrive but that is not a far reach given circumstance.

Any bets as to my guess on that?

Maybe I should write tomorrow's headlines just for fun.

Reactions: RTH1800
All the joggers I know do it 12 miles from home, in cargo shorts, and untied Timberland boots.
Link or proof that he was wearing “untied Timberland boots”.
Show us this evidence.
I jogged 3.4 miles this afternoon in the Las Vegas heat and multiple people drove to the neighborhood to do the same. Maybe they don’t live in an area that is as nice to run in. Running in densely populated areas is not the most enjoyable experience.
And since this is America, we don’t have to produce our papers to be in anyone else’s neighborhood.

Reactions: jr81452
I call it like I see it
I know you do. The media has been putting these kind of stories up front and center to push the race narrative of whites killing blacks in record numbers for no reason. Almost all have been thugs that deserved it. Many guys are going to assume this is the case automatically because that has been the outcome every other time. They may be wrong. Its not so much racism as it is media bias.

I dont know what happened. None of us do. If they set up to ambush a man that they didn’t know for sure commit a crime then they should be held accountable.

The confrontation looks provoked. The

The video linked earlier didn't look like a chase but a planned confrontation. The drivers door was open with a man standing in the bed of the truck when the jogger approached the truck.
I know. I've seen the video. I didn't say that what the shooter and his dad said and what they did were the same thing. I'm of the belief that the guy in the vehicle filming the video was the one "pursuing" and the other two went ahead to confront him. But there's no way to prove that unless there's security footage or something, and I doubt there will be.

What the hell I'm on a roll.

Riots break out.
Charges filed on da.
Charges filed on popo chief.

And don't think I am in defense of the dead guy, I am not and probably vote to no bill the old guy cause thats the way I roll.

BEC4497E-E566-4233-9713-747C28202289.png

Hmm. Registered over a year ago and 50% of his posts are in this thread.

Paid or volunteer troll/influencer fo sho

Link or proof that he was wearing “untied Timberland boots”.
Show us this evidence.
I jogged 3.4 miles this afternoon in the Las Vegas heat and multiple people drove to the neighborhood to do the same. Maybe they don’t live in an area that is as nice to run in. Running in densely populated areas is not the most enjoyable experience.
And since this is America, we don’t have to produce our papers to be in anyone else’s neighborhood.
F86403F6-FAC3-4F0E-BA63-51B0AF27ECEF.jpeg

Take race out of it. In what world would it be ok for two men to stop another man at gunpoint without any proof of a crime and try to detain him? In what world would it not be ok for a man to defend himself and use deadly force against another man or men if they tried to detain him at gun point? You are jogging down the street and two men try to pull you over at gunpoint I don't know about you guys, but I am putting a cap in their ass.

I can’t help but think that if it was as cut and dry as the media is making it out to, that they would have been charged by now. It happened in February.

Reactions: Arc Light
If the shooter is ex Leo he’s gonna be held to a higher standard. He should know the laws better than some ordinary citizen or at the very least have better judgement than to get into an armed confrontation with someone that he didn’t actually see commit a crime. Either way this reminds me of the chappelle show episode of keeping it real. You got a dead guy and an old guy that’s gonna lose everything. Either way the both deserve what the got/get. Fucking idiots the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
It doesn’t matter. He was innocent.

If you would reverse races would you feel the same end was justified?

what if it was a woman walking her dog?
I haven’t said anything was justified. I don’t have enough details to form an educated opinion on it yet, so I will not allow myself to have an emotional reaction, regardless of roll reversals.

Even a bunch of conservative and gun sites are saying that this pair needs to see jail... and that the jogger was the victim of an assault.

Whether the two who shot him were racist and targeting him for being black... or simply stupider than a ficus tree... can be debated. But it should not be. The victim was an American who didn't deserve it. And the shooters were idiots who need to face the criminal justice system and pay a heavy price if convicted. Which I think they will be. And based on what I've seen... should be.

All Lives Matter. Isn't that what we're supposed to be about as Americans?

SIrhr

Take race out of it. In what world would it be ok for two men to stop another man at gunpoint without any proof of a crime and try to detain him? In what world would it not be ok for a man to defend himself and use deadly force against another man or men if they tried to detain him at gun point? You are jogging down the street and two men try to pull you over at gunpoint I don't know about you guys, but I am putting a cap in their ass.
This.

if it were two armed men stop woman jogger, all you guys would be simpin hard.

Buncha hypocrisy in here.

It doesn’t matter if he was standing on his head. The end is not justified.
If he has theft and or burglary convictions a more accurate description would be “casing targets” or “fleeing crime scene”

I’m not saying its right. But cops and the legal system don’t do anything to fight criminals. you are going to see more stuff like this.

My personal favorite is when something like this happens and there's video evidence right there looking back at us, and then you get the retards coming out of the woodwork saying shit like "the video doesn't show everything". What the fuck do you want? A video starting from when the victim was born all the way until he was buried so that way EVERYTHING is shown?

I think I found my entertainment for the rest of the night here:

You guys are falling for it. Now that the people have decided themselves that the kungflu restrictions are over, the next political mechanism needs to be wound up and distract from Flynn’s news. This will only get worse till November. It will get much worse before it gets better. And it will not get better until WE decide to make it better. It is proven that they will not police themselves.
I'm glad you said it. This is the truth gentlemen. Ever since the Smith mundt act expired, all we get is propaganda.....

So.....
Now that the Trayvon case has been totally exposed....
Some have learned absolutely nothing.
Whole damn county was in on covering this up I reckon.
Sounds like some of you need to file police reports for about 18 months on a bunch of your shit being stolen every month.

If he has theft and or burglary convictions a more accurate description would be “casing targets” or “fleeing crime scene”

I’m not saying its right. But cops and the legal system don’t do anything to fight criminals. you are going to see more stuff like this.

come on man. How the fuc would they know that? They profiled based off their own prejudice. Simple.

I get it, he was a “criminal” but this isn’t how it works. We don’t get to be roving death squads.

Well that didn't take long. I figured they had until next week.

I guess we'll learn what really happened at the trial. I don't trust or believe one word the mainstream media is telling us. "Jogger" my ass.
Hey man just just admit that you think all blacks are criminals then we can move forward and start the healing process

Zimmerman did not pull out the gun until Martin was straddling his chest, beating his head against the pavement.
These guys TOLD dispatch they were going to arm themselves and confront him, they waited for him to come around the bend.
Zimmerman didn’t pull the gun until Trayvon tried to grab it. That case and this one are completely different. Night and day. This looks like Voluntary Manslaughter at least according to the reports so far. This won’t likely won’t be murder in Georgia (no degrees), and man that’s gonna be a ruckus.

Reactions: jr81452
The description I read implied that it was the son as driver/shooter and the retired LEO/ Dad in the back that may have been on the phone with 911 at the start of the struggle.

Zimmerman didn’t pull the gun until Trayvon tried to grab it. That case and this one are completely different. Night and day. This looks like Voluntary Manslaughter at least according to the reports so far. This won’t likely won’t be murder in Georgia (no degrees), and man that’s gonna be a ruckus.
As a matter of fact, they couldn't be more different. Zimmerman acted in self defense. The only way the cases are similar is a response to a suspicious person both of whom happened to be black.
These two knuckleheads were after this guy.
There is about 99% chance he (the deceased) was up to no good, but nothing he did justified deadly force according to Georgia statute.
They should have been charged immediately.

Zimmerman didn’t pull the gun until Trayvon tried to grab

Zimmerman alllllmost, got relegated to the unimportant statistics bin of history because of that too.
I bet Zimmerman wished many times during his public ass rapings, that he had let TDog put a bullet in his brain. We would have never known his name...

Reactions: Rthur and Fig
Admit the majority are and we can get real.
I’ll admit that, but that still doesn’t give me the right to go profiling and judging someone I don’t know. In my opinion that’s the same mentality that all cops are bad or all put in whatever group you want are this and that. So are you telling me that because a majority of blacks commit crimes your first assumption about a black person is that they’re a criminal?

In that letter there is a gaping hole left between legal citizens arrest and legal open carry.

And this entire thing falls right into the middle of it.

Should be a lesson here of not what to do.

Agreed! Lesson of what not to do.

DAs "Third" Appears to be following in"hot" pursuit is straight bull shit!

If there were no video evidence this statement would indicate that all 3 men were chasing the suspect. Video shows otherwise. My point is he bases a whole lot of his argument not to arrest on appearances...

Ok, ok.....just horrible.
So if there isn't any justification at all under Georgia law, for what happened?
Then why pray tell, is the news reporting this guy was just out jogging.

Lebron James claiming black men are being hunted. Unfucking believable.

Reactions: Bender
By his explanation we can all arrest, actively detain with force, whomever we suspect is breaking the law while holding a gun in our hand.

So are we all deputies now?

O.C.G.A. 17-4-60 (2010)
17-4-60. Grounds for arrest

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

That's the relevant statute the DA cited. I guess he felt they acted within it.

Reactions: Snuby642