• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The nobody gives a shit but what did Bender do now thread.

Go get yourself a real Isuzu.
iu
I would rock it

Reactions: Average guy
I seem to recall Honda was selling a re-branded Isuzu as the Honda Horizon and Acura SLX depending on the market.

Reactions: Bender
Umm, the Brat was made by Subaru, doh!
I seem to recall Honda was selling a re-branded Isuzu as the Honda Horizon and Acura SLX depending on the market.
The Isuzu Trooper was the Acura SLX.
The Isuzu Rodeo was the Honda Passport
I have never heard of a Honda Horizon ? Seems it was sold in Japan only ?
The Isuzu Trooper was a Holden Jackaroo in Aussie land.

Up until recently, the only motor vehicle allowed on Antarctica was an Isuzu.
The Canadians built "Ivan The Terra Bus" recently which is full custom and not made by an OEM.

Icetrek-Priscilla-Bus-Antarctica.jpg

Reactions: OLD18C and Bender
Just checking in to let you know I don’t give a shit still. You’re still our boo though 😘

Should be cool when you’re done.

• Haha
Umm, the Brat was made by Subaru, doh!

The Isuzu Trooper was the Acura SLX.
The Isuzu Rodeo was the Honda Passport
I have never heard of a Honda Horizon ? Seems it was sold in Japan only ?
The Isuzu Trooper was a Holden Jackaroo in Aussie land.

Up until recently, the only motor vehicle allowed on Antarctica was an Isuzu.
The Canadians built "Ivan The Terra Bus" recently which is full custom and not made by an OEM.

View attachment 7877402
Used to drive a flatbed version around for work...POS but it kept going. Always hoping the brakes didn’t fail and turn me into Lieutenant Dan

I don’t do stickers LOL never have. I have a really nice LRI Window sticker that I never used. Almost feel guilty.
Not even a Spiritbox sticker of Courtney? Sheesh that ban musta changed you fierce.

• Haha