• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a thing- other than white people are avoiding his Chinese food place like the plague!

I'll be honest, I sometimes really question the food at my local chinese place we eat and and love. But with not knowing where that partially prepped food/seasonings come from, or even the fortune cookies for that matter, we've avoided it at all costs.

I'm sure it's completely unwarranted, but.....

Last edited:
Well, viruses have been around since life began, long before there were humans. There have been numerous cases of virus transmission across species. So it would be completely normal and expected for a virus like this to occur naturally.

On the other hand there has never been any documented case of disease from an artificially created virus. So which is more likely?

I generally agree with you.

Just pointing out the fact that we do not know and may never know. Conspiracies require proof...and they should, no argument. However, the well-accepted "truth" does not require the same level of scrutiny. I find it interesting how that works. Where any possibility aside from what one is told is truth is quickly labeled conspiracy. Seems to be a lot of that lately. That's all.

Reactions: ewoaf
I went to a local asian market in Alabama about 2 weeks ago, I am not going back lol
The cashier was dressed in what appeared to be full out bio-hazard suit (not really, but at first look)

Rubberized smock over a white body suit, rubber gloves up to the elbow and a fairly heavy duty fack mask covering nose and mouth (not the typical Dr mask you see everywhere)

I had some lysol and hand santizer in my trunk, the second I got out of there I popped the trunk via remote
pumped hand sanitizer into my hand - wiped off keys and credit card
put the bag that I bought down and sprayed it inside and out with Lysol

and yeah, I am not going back, I am not eating Chinese food out either (well anything other than fake fusion chinese known as PF Changs, that will have to do for a while)

This would be a good time for someone to form a company making mask, gloves and hospital supplies!

Id take those girls place in a heartbeat! That sucks!!!!!!!

Me too, because that's a fake.
Respiratory distress, and no oxygen being given?
I'm not a doctor, but I'm not a fucking moron either.

Im on board saying it's bigger than they say, but I have serious doubts about those twins having COVID.

Im on board saying it's bigger than they say, but I have serious doubts about those twins having COVID.

Who knows. Bare in mind that in China there were lines around blocks to get into a hospital. So resources to provide oxygen in some places may be stretched thin weeks into this thing. That said someone with that much difficulty breathing might have less color in their complexion. Also note the lack of any hygienic protocol with someones purse perched at the foot of the bed. Either way it is a disturbing sight.

I imagine one day we will see something worse than the 1918 spanish flu epidemic. I''m expecting either worse, or an increase in frequency, or both eventually. I've said it many times, we are going to be made to cry for peace and safety until they spring a fake savior on the world. Things are starting to get warm and they have to do something before the frogs jump out of the pot and reclaim it.

Who knows. Bare in mind that in China there were lines around blocks to get into a hospital. So resources to provide oxygen in some places may be stretched thin weeks into this thing. That said someone with that much difficulty breathing might have less color in their complexion. Also note the lack of any hygienic protocol with someones purse perched at the foot of the bed. Either way it is a disturbing sight.

I imagine one day we will see something worse than the 1918 spanish flu epidemic. I''m expecting either worse, or an increase in frequency, or both eventually. I've said it many times, we are going to be made to cry for peace and safety until they spring a fake savior on the world. Things are starting to get warm and they have to do something before the frogs jump out of the pot and reclaim it.

Those girls are Persian or I'm a monkeys uncle. I didn't see the purse. Bad protocol? Or bad editing?

40850860-04EE-430D-8824-9016CEEB974D.jpeg

Nah, by the time you get set up, the scare will have passed and you’ll be stuck with all of the start up costs and none of the profits.
i think with this wakeup call, u will see plants opening up here in the US that will start making these products here at home. The days of us buying 500 billion a year from China is past. USA is going to see a boom in manufacturing most of us have never known in our lifetime but our fathers did

i think with this wakeup call, u will see plants opening up here in the US that will start making these products here at home. The days of us buying 500 billion a year from China is past. USA is going to see a boom in manufacturing most of us have never known in our lifetime but our fathers did
Dependency on China for drug production (I don’t mean meth) is massive, like over 90%

I'd plan ahead for people to start freaking out in the US pretty soon because the virus is about to really start spreading around the world now. Iran is a seedbed for the Middle East, from there into Africa where it will explode. Italy is the same seedbed for Europe and from there North America. The panic will be be out of proportion to the fatality rate but it will cause its own set of problems. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm just planning for the strong possibility of school closings and clusterfucks.

Ridiculous. The masks don’t slow it down much. Case in point, look at China.

That entire plane and crew should be quarantined if any of them didn’t remain in protection from the time of contact with non symptomatic passengers til the point they walked away from the plane.

We’re about to see the results of ineptitude. They are gonna let this run its course and we’ll just have to deal with a more dangerous seasonal bug from here on out.
This is the result of letting the state department rather than CDC scientists steer the ship.

I happened to be in Wuhan on a river cruise vacation about 10 years ago. It struck me at the time that nearly half a billion people are fairly densely packed along the Yangtze River. If this outbreak gets away from them there, the toll could eventually be gruesome.

WH just put in an order for 1B masks made in USA I think.

He's been to that location before and is scheduled to go back. He is bringing sani-wipes as a precaution. That place is not a dedicated healthcare facility.
Don't know how fucked we are but in speaking with CDP today, it seems .gov (with the likely "input" of the senator from the great state of Alabama) had a change of heart and will NOT be quarantining CV patients at the CDP. He didn't disclose where the pts. were going to be placed instead.
As mentioned by others, only the Chinese likely know the ground-truth of the problem-if they're even bothering to really count. It's promising, however, that the number of US patients is still in the 30s with most of them contracting CV overseas. Just my .02...

China: Where the state surveillance and mass AI monitoring/facial recognition infrastructure is even more advanced than the Peacekeepers in the Farscape series, but their healthcare infrastructure is no better than third world shitholes. Even under perfectly routine circumstances, waiting to see a doctor in an ER in a prefecture level city can take anywhere between 8 hours to 2 days. A lot of patients in clear need of emergency care are often told to "go home and come back tomorrow". Only the most serious cases even receive a gurney. Everybody else is given a seat on a milk crate in the waiting room or corridor. Throw in an epidemic and every resemblance to normal medical care goes out the window. There are plenty of reports of people suffering from advanced COVID-19 dying in hospitals which could not even give basic supportive care, and even the nurses and doctors themselves are falling like flies from the illness.

The WHO team which had visited Wuhan several days ago are still spouting out the "it came from bats" routine and "the Chinese numbers are accurate". The CCP have to be giving them tons of bank for them to say that, but unfortunately, NOBODY is believing them. My aunt in Shanghai tells me that every time the official reports from the government are displayed on public television screens, almost everybody start laughing and shaking their heads.

One of the posts above referenced there family doctors question to them, to the effect have you been to China recently or been around people that were recently in China? The reason they ask that is the current protocol is not to test for Corona 2019 unless the answer to that question is in the affirmative by the patient. So if you want to get tested for the corona, you need to answer that question with a yes, or they won't test you for it and your health insurance won't pay for it. Just a practice pointer for you as this gets worse and people show up at the doctor's office sick.

One of the posts above referenced there family doctors question to them, to the effect have you been to China recently or been around people that were recently in China? The reason they ask that is the current protocol is not to test for Corona 2019 unless the answer to that question is in the affirmative by the patient. So if you want to get tested for the corona, you need to answer that question with a yes, or they won't test you for it and your health insurance won't pay for it. Just a practice pointer for you as this gets worse and people show up at the doctor's office sick.
Only the CDC and a few states have the ability to test for 2019-nCOV at the moment, so this is false. There is no protocol for family medicine offices to test for it, because they can't test anyone.

Hah - as if. We'll just move the work to some other 3rd-world shithole, which was the plan all along since Chinese wages have been increasing.

If we are going to continue racking up trillions of dollars in public and private debt each year, it'd be nice if that was productive investment in manufacturing infrastructure. But we've gotten very used to buying plastic bullshit trinkets from China, and we aren't going to reverse that trend anytime soon.

More so than on any other topic, I hope to be proven wrong on this one.

Hah - as if. We'll just move the work to some other 3rd-world shithole, which was the plan all along since Chinese wages have been increasing.

If we are going to continue racking up trillions of dollars in public and private debt each year, it'd be nice if that was productive investment in manufacturing infrastructure. But we've gotten very used to buying plastic bullshit trinkets from China, and we aren't going to reverse that trend anytime soon.

More so than on any other topic, I hope to be proven wrong on this one.

Agree 100%.

And honestly, would the death and chaos needed for this to actually happen be "worth" it?

Because IMO, it would take a lot.

Nope.

All the coronavirus has to do is make it to Latin American. With mass migration coming through Mexico and poor sanitation the virus would spreed quickly. With California passing the free medical care for illegal immigrants you can be sure people will cross the border for help. At that point it would spreed through the US like wild fire. Hopefully that doesn't happen. However, it's coming and there's nothing anyone can do about it, whether it's by plane or people crossing the border.

Last edited:
It looks like the Iranian minister of health has Corona Virus.

Western Europe is probably going to put up a fight but I think they are going to get hit hard. England might dodge the bullet because of Brexit.

If it breaks quarantine in the US, I'm probably in the danger zone because the Chinese population is so high here and lots of them travel back and forth.

LA is probably at risk too.

Universities with large amounts of Chinese Nationals have a big risk. For example UCLA is often called University of California Lots of Asians. I think it is nearly 50% and most of the UC system is similar.

For other parts of the country, if you haven't been to San Francisco or the Asian sections of LA, it is probably hard to comprehend the sheer number of Asians here. It's millions.

We also have an insecure southern border. The wall isn't done.

That allows plenty of immigrants from Asia, Africa and the middle East to illegally enter the country without health screening or quarantine.

I do not want to be a vaccine early adopter. It's like AIDS, the early medicines destroyed your immune system and you died. You have to figure out if the cure is worse than the disease.

If you get angry enough about this...Make sure to call all the Democratic Congress members to demand they visit the quarantine/ FEMA locations to make sure the patients are getting the proper treatments, and living conditions are acceptable.

Guys the CDC explained today they don’t expect it can be kept in quarantine. See the last couple of articles above.

From that I take it, they are going to let it run its course and manage where possible.

N95 Mask supplies have dried up over here for awhile now.
Can't even ask when the next supply is coming.

So what we need now is a HUGE winter storm to drop over the USA for the next 4 months, shutting it all down coast to coast.....Mother Nature is a fickle mistress.....LMAO

That's a dumb idea. It will just make my grass grow around here.

I'm trying to figure out how much money to spend on liquor, canned sardines and soup in case things get bad.

Reactions: nikonNUT
That's a dumb idea. It will just make my grass grow around here.

I'm trying to figure out how much money to spend on liquor, canned sardines and soup in case things get bad.

This will peak then pass. Then it or another will hit again harder. Better get your soup cans together.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
N95 won't cut it you need a PAPR like this

And that won’t do you much good unless you have a positive pressure airlock and biohazard decontamination shower room....??
Gotta eat and drink some time ?‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Status
Not open for further replies.