• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Old Man

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Anyone watched it ? . The Old Man .. with, Jeff bridges and John Lithgow . Did not see it mentioned here ?
    On the Season-1 , Was pretty unexpected quality and solid story line and a Good watch .
    Only bad thing for me was absolute zero closure and you have to hold-over a year for season 2 for ending . And only one real Hokey scene, with a Mini Windrunner Covert pulled out of the trunk of car and shooting down a drone,...lol , but that why they call it fiction.

Anyone watched it ? . The Old Man .. with, Jeff bridges and John Lithgow . Did not see it mentioned here ?
    On the Season-1 , Was pretty unexpected quality and solid story line and a Good watch .
    Only bad thing for me was absolute zero closure and you have to hold-over a year for season 2 for ending . And only one real Hokey scene, with a Mini Windrunner Covert pulled out of the trunk of car and shooting down a drone,...lol , but that why they call it fiction.
    I thought it was decent. I liked the story.. and you're right, the ending was very sudden.... i was like WTFFFFFFFF.

My understanding Jeff Bridges had some serious issues toward the end of filming.
    There was 10 episodes slated but had to back cut back to 7.
    But your right the ending was hmmm.

Last edited:
    Never heard of it. If it's on cable TV, the likelihood of me seeing it is a 0% chance. Today, the only thing I watch is Wicked Tuna. The TV was off until about 5 minutes ago. It will go off right after the show at 10pm.