• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Royal Palace is so screwed

Actresses are by the very definition of their profession, experts at pretending to be somebody completely different.
I'm guessing that one put on quite the performance for the stupid horny prince and by the time she dropped the act, he was pretty well trapped or at least didn't have the stones to pull the eject button from the relationship.
Should have listened to his grandfather. Actresses are NOT for marrying; they are for............

When a way better actress played a way better princess:
1615393147668.png

Reactions: geek65
As I recall, the years were not kind to her mind or her body.
She had some degree of bipolar disorder and did considerable amounts of cocaine in the late '70s and early '80s, and she used assorted prescription drugs to control her bipolar sides to the point of admitted addiction.

But all the same, I can guarantee she was more of a princess to a lot more people than the Wicked Witch of Sussex will ever be.

This thread is useless with out more titty pics. I'm sure they are out there let's get them posted .... for research purposes.

Reactions: Pbgt
I thought about all this more last night. I have a few friends from the UK who are not sympathetic to the crown at all as it cost taxpayer money. However, I'll defend Elizabeth II insomuch as she's been a stable figure for the world since WW2. Even as Princess she actually did stuff to help the war effort. That said, not a one of them like meghan and wish she'd be banned from the UK.

What these people have done (meghan, oprah) is likely Trojan Horsed her into the royal family in order to bring it down. These people are far thinking. Ultimately what they are doing is tearing down institutions - be it the Monarchy or The Constitution of the USA, the Presidency, the 3 branches of government, cartoons, books, etc. This is EXACTLY what dictatorships do. CHINA is behind most of this as is our "press." They back these hard core liberty-hating people with money, tech, and "fake news articles."

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I see they are now likely mooching off the US Taxpayers for their security arrangements.

They spend a long time in Canada before they headed your way and we were on the hook for their EP Detail and associated expenses.

I see they are now likely mooching off the US Taxpayers for their security arrangements.

They spend a long time in Canada before they headed your way and we were on the hook for their EP Detail and associated expenses.

I find that especially galling since well they are some of the folks that believe the peasants shouldn't be able to protect themselves.
I know how about they don't get tax payer funded security at all and maybe try not being able to get private security either.
I mean "Just call the police" is supposed to be good enough for the rest of us according to them right?

For people who want privacy, they have failed dismally.
Americans have a fascination with their own version of royalty.
Kardashians, Trump, etc.
At least Harry deployed to Afghanistan.
No "Bone Spurs" on that lad.
My money is on his wife being gone within five years, citing "irreconcilable differences" or some crap.

Actually, "Americans" couldn't give a flying fuck about people like the Crapdashians and all the other Hollyweird shitstains.
Trump became a household name because of shit rag publications/television that try to shove popularity down people's throats.

Trump became the US President because his message hit home with actual "Americans." (You think it was a popularity contest)

What you fail to understand is that WE don't give a shit about your opinion of "Americans."

And just to clarify, Americans can be from the USA or from north or south of our borders.
We're actually Citizens from The United States of America.
Our northern brothers have it correct, we're from the States.