• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The WEF tells their puppets not to certify Trump as president if he wins in '24.

If these attacks on our elections were carried out by a nation it would be worthy of war.

Since these people don't represent a nation I guess that they're terrorists. I wonder if our govt would pursue them the same as any other.

Maybe some day lol

Sounds like a plan to overthrow a legitimate government and very much like treason build that gallows
They already did. This is just a new approach, because they won't be able to cheat enough this time no matter how many Dominion machines and suitcases of ballots.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I'm not sure what consutitional roll the WEF plays in our elections?
you see.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r and lash
They already did. This is just a new approach, because they won't be able to cheat enough this time no matter how many Dominion machines and suitcases of ballots.
I wouldn't be too sure. The fact that some blue states had more last minute votes, all for Biden, than there were living registered voters and it wasn't contested shows you can't outvote cheaters.

They will always add numbers, their are an infinate supply.

I remember when orange fuck was saying hillary rigged the election, until the election. Holy fuck , losers are slow learners .

They're trying to put some Julian guy in the Federal pen for life because he told Americans enough of the truth so that we could have an honest election.