• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Them Israeli Kidon teams do not fuck around!

1702743779787.jpeg

does he still get virgins and shit?

Nope... 'farcing out while blathering on about someone else doing dirty work doesn't get you virgins... Sorry Akbar.

Besides, he looked vaxxed. I am sure Allah has some rule against clot shots (aka suicide by vaxx).

No Refunds Mr. Turk-boi!

Besides, he probably didn't die. I am sure they have them Heart-Starting Paddles. That is unless they refused to use an AED because it was invented by a pasty-Irish Catholic Belfast Infidel. I mean... can't pick and choose what you accept from the Infidels and what you don't, right?

Sirhr

Reactions: 10ring'r
The dumbass forgot that Allah and God are the same. He also forgot that Israel was chosen by God as His people.
The dumbass also forced God to make a quick decision, and he lost.
I hope everybody in that Parliament was paying attention.
Stop fucking with Israel.
The chosen people god talked about were the true Israelites, that followed Jesus. not the Cainnanites who call themselves Jews but are not.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
does he still get virgins and shit?

I've heard rumors that the reason Heaven is so serene is because it is protected by Virginia Continental troops and 1792 Virginia State Militiamen. And after all these years, they have upgraded their 1795 Springfield muskets to Smith and Wesson M&P 5.56 carbines...
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: Sblzrd65